: more caddy clothes

Stoneage_Caddy
01-10-04, 02:09 PM
i remebered a ad i saw on popular hot rodding tv the other day decided to take a look at this group and see if they had caddy stuff , they do !!

http://www.daddyos.com/retro/retromn2.html

i know most of you hate bowling and hawiian shirts but thats my speed so i ordered the steady black and white classic with the caddy logo which is a vintage caddy logo , also have it in blue , might order that one next month

Mad'lac
01-10-04, 08:00 PM
cool site!!!! I already see a few shirts I want.

MMNineInchNails
01-10-04, 08:29 PM
damn expensive.

Mad'lac
01-10-04, 08:43 PM
damn expensive.It's not too bad. Would hurt the wallet if you make your entire wardrobe out of these shirts.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-10-04, 09:48 PM
i figure ill buy one every month , after 6 ill quit

Scrapyard
01-10-04, 11:47 PM
Yo, I got shirt for you. It's just like thoose. It's black with a blue breast. In the blue it's embrodered with silver Caddy emblems and all the bottons are sterling silver emblems as well.

El Dobro
01-11-04, 10:14 AM
Did they supply the shirts for the movie "Goodfellas" ?

Stoneage_Caddy
01-11-04, 10:26 AM
"Yo, I got shirt for you. It's just like thoose. It's black with a blue breast. In the blue it's embrodered with silver Caddy emblems and all the bottons are sterling silver emblems as well."

whered you get it ?

Scrapyard
01-11-04, 11:46 AM
"Yo, I got shirt for you. It's just like thoose. It's black with a blue breast. In the blue it's embrodered with silver Caddy emblems and all the bottons are sterling silver emblems as well."

whered you get it ?

I got it at a place called Players 2 in L.A. a few years ago. I was buying a purple suite for a Pimp and Ho Party and I saw it hanging on the wall. That was one of my better impulse buying moments :D .