: For those of you who wanted to see the Sage Green Brougham(all busted up)

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 12:33 AM
So here are some pics of my brougham,taken today.These were taken in front of my friends house,she let me use her hose to wash it,because i live in an apartment with only a pressure washer.My bumpers havnt been put on yet(laziness and lack of time,its a bitch),and neither have my rims,but theyre in the back seat.She looks a bit rough here,but still not too bad for not having bumpers(thank you Mr F-150). Oh and some F*ck bag stole my hood ornament last night or the night before.She'll be nice by the Old Town meet.Enjoy...

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/trufllet.jpg
The beautiful door with the real woodgrain door locky thing.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/sidefleet.jpg
Gleamin!..

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/reems.jpg
100 spoke 17's,not sure if im putting them on,because i need $$$,and i dont even have the adapters and knockoffs.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/miles.jpg
Thats really 57k,not 157k.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/grills.jpg
Ouch!Though the impact didnt even touch the grille.Lucky,seeing as how ive seen those go for over $500,i paid $100 and got a trunk rack with it(which is nasty i think,for sale though)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/meinthelac.jpg
That's me in the 'Lac,yes i am a large man for those who didnt know.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/meandlac.jpg
Me and my baby.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/gasslut.jpg
My F*cked up vinyl top.and the "Gas Slut",im gonna take that off and replace it with the CadillacOwners.Com sticker,if they ever get made......

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/65GSfnt-side-corrected.jpg
My dads '65 Gran Sport,he doesnt have it anymore,i think this picture was taken in the 60's or 70's,im not sure,never asked him.But this is the car i want to get him one day,to show my appreciation for all he's done for me,this or a '72 Stage 1 Gran Sport,he's had both.

The rear,uggg,Bumpers will be on ASAP
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f306/TheRealPhatTim/supportlawenforcement.jpg

She is one of 393 ever made.

DopeStar 156
03-16-06, 12:38 AM
LOL! Nice car, but maybe I woulda waited to take the pictures huh? Hahaha. I like your look too by the way. You look like this kid I know.

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 12:43 AM
I didnt want to wait.i dont know why,Its a combination of Captian amorgan right now,and the eagerness to show off my car,not because it looks good,but because it one of the rarest cars on the forum,and im drunk,and i can be an *******.Im sorry,but i LOVE HER!!!! I will be sure to post pics whn she is all fixed up...believe me i will.Thanks for the compliment though...

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-16-06, 01:03 AM
Never seen one in that color before!

Shes in really nice shape, now just get the bumpers on, and the rear suspension fixed! :)

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 01:21 AM
Never seen one in that color before!

Shes in really nice shape, now just get the bumpers on, and the rear suspension fixed! :)

She is one of 393 ever made.i am truely proud of her.I hear ya on the suspension,it doesnt bottom out,but it is LOW.I dont know what i want to do with this car.I kinda want to restore her to pewrfect,but also i want a coupe to make original.i dont know.I shouldnt eeven be posting,i'll post when im sober.sorry

caddycruiser
03-16-06, 08:14 AM
I REALLY like that color:thumbsup:

Definately not your typical white/red/black/silver Caddy!

urbanski
03-16-06, 08:23 AM
:cool:

Destroyer
03-16-06, 09:10 AM
Oh, she's a beauty!. Good luck with her. :worship:

JAKE91
03-16-06, 10:20 AM
:histeric:

DUDE, I WOULD DRIVE YOUR 'LAC BEFORE I WOULD TAKE A '06 FWD IMPORT.(TRUTH)
SHE IS STILL MAGNIFICENT!

:alchi:

KaddyKat
03-16-06, 12:21 PM
Nice, unique for sure. It has the crushed velvet seats?
That material gives me the eebie jeebies, but looks good.
The Gran Sport is a rare bird in itself these days, good luck
and props to you for wanting to honor your dad that way.
This is the first caddy I've seen that color, but I will keep an eye out
for another.

PS. Get those wheels in a safe place or they will be gone!

85_fleetwood
03-16-06, 12:43 PM
You should put a gas gap on that gas slut.

I hope you slapped the ******* that hit your Cad.

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 01:34 PM
Thank all of you for the compliments,they really mean alot to me.

Yes it has the crushed velvet or whatever,which i prefer over leather.I dont even know if these came with green leather,if so,they are probably more rare.

And the gas cap was stolen or taken off.I dont know who would steal a gas cap but I remember putting it back on one day after getting gas,and the next time i went to put gas in it,it was gone.

Oh and when the guy hit my car,i jumped out and started screaming profanity at him before i even asked if anyone was ok.I WAS LIVID! It took me like 15 minutes to calm down.Then i relaized i knew the kid from high school.I didnt hit him,but sure wanted to.His damn insurace company only gave me $1800,which i used for rent.They originally declared my car a total loss and wanted to take it from me,but i dont want to get started on that story....

Thank all of you again.

caddycruiser
03-16-06, 03:02 PM
Thank all of you for the compliments,they really mean alot to me.

Yes it has the crushed velvet or whatever,which i prefer over leather.I dont even know if these came with green leather,if so,they are probably more rare.

And the gas cap was stolen or taken off.I dont know who would steal a gas cap but I remember putting it back on one day after getting gas,and the next time i went to put gas in it,it was gone.

Oh and when the guy hit my car,i jumped out and started screaming profanity at him before i even asked if anyone was ok.I WAS LIVID! It took me like 15 minutes to calm down.Then i relaized i knew the kid from high school.I didnt hit him,but sure wanted to.His damn insurace company only gave me $1800,which i used for rent.They originally declared my car a total loss and wanted to take it from me,but i dont want to get started on that story....

Thank all of you again.

Wow, sounds like a story. If it just had bumpers and some other surrounding pieces replaced, plus a fresh cleaning, it'd probably be INSANE. Especially if those spokes made their way onto the car.

I've never seen a green one before, regardless of which green, but that really is a cool color:thumbsup:

One day you'll be able to make it stunning...but in the meantime, if anything, I'd work on getting a new gas cap (BAD idea w/o one) and try to get some rear end pieces so it isn't so obviously hanging out and ready for an idiot to mess with.

caddycruiser
03-16-06, 03:05 PM
My F*cked up vinyl top.and the "Gas Slut",im gonna take that off and replace it with the CadillacOwners.Com sticker,if they ever get made......

Yeah, does anything like this exist? I just put my mandatory "Villanova Engineering" sticker on the rear window of my '95...but advertising this forum, in a classy way, wouldn't be that bad either:)

Benzilla
03-16-06, 09:15 PM
Nice Brougham!!! money green... Hey, make sure it dosen't stay busted up, I know right now your broke, and I know that its tough(as of now I'm in the same situation) but I'd just worry about restoring if first and then worry about any mods or anything you wanna do later. Oh, if you are gonna put those wheels on, get some vogues. I've seen 17s with lo pros on a caddy, they look WAY too small. just my opinion. Keep 'ya head up :)

CoupeDevilleRob
03-16-06, 09:25 PM
That is a sweet color, I've seen that before. After seeing those numbers I can understand why. She's almost there, get those bumpers back on and fix that vinyl top and you'll have a sweet and rare Caddy. Keep that Caddy right and tight.

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 10:31 PM
Nice Brougham!!! money green... Hey, make sure it dosen't stay busted up, I know right now your broke, and I know that its tough(as of now I'm in the same situation) but I'd just worry about restoring if first and then worry about any mods or anything you wanna do later. Oh, if you are gonna put those wheels on, get some vogues. I've seen 17s with lo pros on a caddy, they look WAY too small. just my opinion. Keep 'ya head up :)

Thanks for the kind words man.That is my plan,restore it,then put a new motor in it(350 probably).I will probably end up selling the rims,im hurting pretty bad for cash right now.Thanks again

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 10:33 PM
That is a sweet color, I've seen that before. After seeing those numbers I can understand why. She's almost there, get those bumpers back on and fix that vinyl top and you'll have a sweet and rare Caddy. Keep that Caddy right and tight.

Oh believe me,she will not be neglected.Im very lucky to have it and i will never forget that.Thanks for the kind words.More pictures to come when she is all fixed up and perdy.

DopeStar 156
03-16-06, 10:57 PM
The velour interiors are equally as nice as the leather. I don't think it should be thought as an upgrade or a downgrade, it's just a matter of preference. I personally like to lean more towards leather simply because it's easier to clean if anything spills onto it. Not that I allow any form of eating in my car anyway. Haha I've made people stand out in the heat/cold and finish food or beverages before we left. All I see is your vinyl top poking out behind the rear window. What else is wrong with it? I like the wire wheels you got but in my own opinion the blackwalls don't look right. I would get white walls for wheels and a car like that. Have you concidered the gold package for this car? Gold on a green background, looks pretty high class......

EDIT: NOW I see the problem with the top. It's all speckled. That's how mine looked when I first got it and after I had the emblems and top replaced.

Before....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/1989%20Fleetwood%20Brougham/caddydelegance.jpg

After....
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/1989%20Fleetwood%20Brougham/caddydelegancenew.jpg

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 11:29 PM
I do eventually want to convert the car to all gold emblems and trim.My original plan was to get 204 spoke gold 24's and lift the car.Now i dont want to do that,for a bunch of reasons,mainly money.The rims and lift kit are about $6000.Right now i dont know.Ihave plans for her,but am tossing a bunch of ideas around.First thing is first and that is restoring her,then i'll worry about any mods if any.

Edit: how much was your vinyl top?

DopeStar 156
03-16-06, 11:42 PM
I forget..... I think it was $425 for the top and the replacement emblems. The same guy, who is truly a professional, also quoted me something like $160 for the headliner which is starting to come down in a couple spots.

Looks like you're missing the "Fleetwood" and "Brougham" emblems on the rear fender too. I'm sure the ones with sage green backgrounds are damn near impossible to find, but you could get a few with a silver background that would look just fine. I wouldn't worry about gold trim just yet simply because if your hood orniment got stolen and your gas cap, then I don't see much of a safe haven for gold emblems. Where do you park your car?

Jonas McFeely
03-16-06, 11:49 PM
In a space underneath a tree in my apartment complex,a spot where no one parks,its my own little space.

85_fleetwood
03-16-06, 11:54 PM
By the way; The DOPESTAR is clean dan a muhf*cka!!!! Very nice.

DopeStar 156
03-17-06, 12:00 AM
In a space underneath a tree in my apartment complex,a spot where no one parks,its my own little space.
HAHA! Nice. I just hope your place doesn't have a habit of car vandalisms and thefts. I wanna see that car come back perfectly, I really like that color the more I look at it. How's about some interior shots?

Jonas McFeely
03-17-06, 02:33 PM
My apartment complex is fairly quiet.I want to get an alarm though.I'll take some interior shots when i get it all cleaned up.