: Suede inserts

STS_spinnin
01-10-04, 02:05 PM
Ive seen some cars with the suede inserts in the seats, how much did that cost you? I know CTSAMG has them. Thanks

elwesso
01-10-04, 02:26 PM
I am contemplating getting them for my car.... You can get a complete new set of leather in the color you want from www.katzkin.com for about $1000, and the suedeskin they use (not technically real suede) wont get matted down or anything like that, chraracteristic of real suede....

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-10-04, 02:52 PM
Yeah, i got all my inserts done for $500.....the headliner is way more expensive.....everyone in the game uses ultrasuede.....you can buy the fabric at most furniture stores and do it yourself i guess...
Since ur in calif any good customization shop should be able to tell you where u can do it.

STS_spinnin
01-13-04, 06:22 PM
thanks

elwesso
01-13-04, 07:35 PM
If you do it, be sure to post the pictures!!!

STS_spinnin
01-13-04, 09:01 PM
im still trying to get to a scanner so i can post the pics i have of my rims and deck, but i will keep trying. don't think i am going to go ahead and get those inserts though. i want that E & g billet grill and amps for my 15s first. then i have to customize my doors so they open like a lamborghini :coolgleam