: I really hate Wal Mart, and Audiovox.

Jesda
03-15-06, 07:09 PM
I'll just post the link to the original post:

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=164137

turbojimmy
03-15-06, 07:27 PM
Your rant was okay, I understand your pain. However, the time travel classified ad in that one dude's sig had me rolling on the floor.

Jim

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-15-06, 07:47 PM
****Walmart!

I went into the local one a few years ago, and in the middle of the aisle where there are Die Cast cars and models, there was a giant puddle of piss!

I hate that place!

Jonas McFeely
03-15-06, 07:51 PM
AWESOME! I feel your pain.It sucks that happened but that post was hilarious.I can see why you didnt post that here.

Lol on the time machine thing too,and the Audiovox ad right beneath the post.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-15-06, 08:10 PM
I didnt see this time machine thing, but I did like the "I put the laughter in manslaughter!"

LOL!!

Florian
03-15-06, 08:46 PM
Walmart sucks sweaty balls. I REFUSE to shop at one. In the old days Walmart stood for something, hometown values, good prices, etc. Now Wally-world is all about the bottom line. They hire friggin no-talents to run the asylum, and buy all their garbage from China, further increasing our trade deficit. FCUK them. I go to my local Ace and get my stuff there. Here comes a hot Cleveland Steamer for ol Sammy Walton....<grunt, plop>

F

LittleB
03-15-06, 09:50 PM
I hate Walmart also. Ever since they moved in to one of the local shopping centers here it has been complete CHAOS in that parking lot. It sucks because there are other stores that I would like to go to sometimes, but because there are so many damn Walmart shoppers every day/all day you can never get a spot!! I've been in the Walmart a few times (under protest) and it was just frustrating as hell. Clothes, all over the floor and in sections that they don't belong...things on the floor...and it always takes you about 40 minutes just to get to the other end of the store because there are SO MANY PEOPLE shopping in there. I feel your pain, and it sucks that you had to go through that. At least you actually got your money back :thumbsup: don't let it get you THAT upset though, just brush it off.

I prefer Target ;)

gary88
03-15-06, 09:54 PM
Ughhgh, I just feel really wierd walking into walmart. Most people in there seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal.

I like Mr1der's input:

serves you right for being brown.

noahsdad
03-15-06, 10:41 PM
I will purposely go to the small, local shops and spend a few bucks more. Not only to support them, but also to spite the white trash commune that all Wal Marts have become. Sad. It once was a good company.

Before you piss on Sam's grave, listen closely. You'll hear him rolling over in it.

Rolex
03-15-06, 11:10 PM
Agreed, with few exceptions Wal-Mart employees are complete tards. I regularly get frustrated with the idiots at our new store. Watching 3-4 of them trying to get something done is like watching a monkey hump a door knob. I'm glad you persisted and got the job done despite the ding-bat insisting you were trying to rip them off.

Now here's another helpful inspirational poster you can forward to you friends at Wal-Mart:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/rolex/moron2vx.jpg

Zorb750
03-15-06, 11:50 PM
The ONE time I was ever in a walmart (had no real choice, it was an emergency), I was getting toward the checkout and heard the alarm go off at the door, and watched as they patted down this 75-80 year old lady and treat her with total disrespect. I actually spoke to the store manager, and left everything I was going to purchase right there on his desk out of disgust with his attempt to rationalize her treatment. There was a theft tag stuck to her cart. She never did anything wrong, yet they treated her like a criminal.

I ended up buying what I needed at a gas station store for 3x the price, but I kept a clear conscience.

FYI: You have no legal obligation to stop if the alarm goes off unless approached by staff in the store. Therefore, it's totally legal to take a tag and stick it on the bottom of your shoe and just walk out and back in and out and in. Just make sure you have no jacked, and it works best on a thin person who obviously has nowhere to hide anything. I know this is juvenile, but it's damn funny sometimes. I used to do that kind of thing when I was 17 or 18.

addison_ii
03-15-06, 11:54 PM
The power of christ on a pogo stick!! :histeric: Score: Walmart-10 The angry brown guy:thumbsup:. You're such a thief Jesda :D j/k

BTW The part about being a scorpio and eating their kids and crapping them out in their beds is hilarious.

gdwriter
03-16-06, 12:02 AM
I will purposely go to the small, local shops and spend a few bucks more. Not only to support them, but also to spite the white trash commune that all Wal Marts have become. Sad. It once was a good company.

Before you piss on Sam's grave, listen closely. You'll hear him rolling over in it.

I've mentioned on other posts that I absolutely refuse to shop at Wally World. I don't believe Mr. Sam would approve of what has become of the company he started.

What I don't get is how or why Wal-Mart got to be so successful. Their prices don't appear to be THAT much cheaper than what I pay at Target; the stores are cluttered, tacky and/or dirty, and service is mediocre at best, and more often utterly clueless. Doesn't seem worth it to save 50 cents on a tube of toothpaste.

Rolex
03-16-06, 12:06 AM
The ONE time I was ever in a walmart (had no real choice, it was an emergency), I was getting toward the checkout and heard the alarm go off at the door, and watched as they patted down this 75-80 year old lady and treat her with total disrespect.

I absolutely hate that alarm thingy. Nothing like paying for merchandise 10 feet from the door (with the greeter watching) and then being subjected to the cavity search for suspicion of shoplifting because the checker didn't demagnetize the label on a stick of deodorant. :thehand:

Rolex
03-16-06, 12:16 AM
What I don't get is how or why Wal-Mart got to be so successful.

Wal-Mart does some damn creative things to save/earn money. I've been told first hand by wholesale vendors that Wal-Mart will take delivery of their merchandise and not remit payment for the merchandise for up to a year. So Wal-Mart sells the goods and pockets the money to earn interest on it. This is one of the reasons smaller manufacturers cannot afford to do buisness with Wal-Mart.

For every vendor obligated to Wal-Mart there are 10 more willing to undercut them to try to get Wal-Mart to carry their product. Once Wal-Mart carries their goods those companies generally devote their entire buisness toward filling Wal-Mart's huge orders. Wal-Mart is known for rewarding that kind of loyalty by dropping those buisnesses like a bad habit which puts them right out of buisness (since they don't sell to anybody other than Wal-Mart). Of course there's almost nothing they don't sell, which drives smaller buisnesses out of buisness giving Wal-Mart exclusive reign over communities.

Buy in bulk, earn interest on the money from sales, and corner the market on every form of merchandise from A to Z = success.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-16-06, 12:31 AM
To get hired at Walmart, your IQ must be BELOW 75!

gary88
03-16-06, 12:37 AM
To get hired at Walmart, your IQ must be BELOW 75!

and your age must be OVER 75

davesdeville
03-17-06, 07:05 AM
I must've missed this.

But, you went and bought the thing at Walmart, therefore you kinda had it coming.

I loathe Walmart. I hate the parking lot where people wait 30 minutes for someone to load their shit into the car so they can take the parking space, I hate the inside where the aisles are littered with trash and stray products, I hate the employees who are the lowest form of stupid scum in the country, I hate the idiot customers who walk around the store smelling like ass, obviously knowing nothing about basic hygene with a gang of idiot children in tow, making noise, throwing things, etc.

Ok, that was a run-on but walmart deserves a run-on.

And all that without even touching on their business practices which screw the entire country over.

caddeville
03-18-06, 11:08 PM
**** wal-mart:farting:!!