Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2006 cadillac sts-v passenger side door will not operate

899 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  boomys10 
#1 ·
Hello all! I am new to the site and recently purchased my 2006 cadillac sts-v. I love the car, but there are some issues. Mainly, the passenger side door just stopped functioning all together last week. The window still goes up and down with the controls on both driver and passenger side door, but the door will not unlock at all from the driver or passenger side
panel. I am finding myself having to roll down the window to open the door from the inside of the car. Any ideas? Cost? Thank you! :)

#2 ·
Hello all! I am new to the site and recently purchased my 2006 cadillac sts-v. I love the car, but there are some issues. Mainly, the passenger side door just stopped functioning all together last week. The window still goes up and down with the controls on both driver and passenger side door, but the door will not unlock at all from the driver or passenger side
panel. I am finding myself having to roll down the window to open the door from the inside of the car. Any ideas? Cost? Thank you! :)
Did you try the remote to see it it works that way?
Check the fuses?
It s possible the actuator control module Malfunctioned, also it could be in the handle switch.....

#3 ·
My 2006 passenger door just wont open from the outside most times. Have to reach over and open it from the inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.