: I'm bored and none of the threads interest me

Blackout
01-09-04, 11:24 PM
So how was everyone's night?

Ralph
01-09-04, 11:31 PM
Gee, you must be bored? I've never seen something like this before. LOL You could always start a new thread? Was it you that was saying Katshot was your dad, or was that someone else??

Deep Sleep
01-09-04, 11:40 PM
So how was everyone's night?

LOL, Well I'm at home on the computer :histeric: . Was looking forward to working on the Fleetwood tomarrow after work but the f**king brakes went out on my ford workvan today :mad:. So being that I have to make a living, Guess which I get to work on. :mad:

elwesso
01-09-04, 11:41 PM
Hey, my night was just fine..... Tonight was our homecoming (we dont have a football team, so we do it with basketball) so that was all boring and everything... It was so crowded it wasnt funny.....

Mad'lac
01-10-04, 08:43 AM
Hey, my night was just fine..... Tonight was our homecoming (we dont have a football team, so we do it with basketball) so that was all boring and everything... It was so crowded it wasnt funny.....

:wtf: No football?!?!?!?! No wonder you are screwed up!!! Sue the school!!!!!! :histeric:

kcnewell
01-10-04, 09:52 AM
:wtf: No football?!?!?!?! No wonder you are screwed up!!! Sue the school!!!!!! :histeric:

Funny!

tru504187211
01-10-04, 10:01 AM
How was the night? Well, I hit a curb screwing up my alignment (hopefully only that), my girl started botherin' again, its snowing in Wisconsin, and school starts in 2 weeks. It doesnt get much worse.

AKPsiMC03
01-10-04, 10:32 AM
lets see... how was my night? I closed at my new job... you know, the mall really sucks on friday nights cus all the little thugletts come in the store and mess up all the phones and call their homies. it was pissing me off... then i left work when it was -2 out not including the wind chill. I got home at 10:00 and went to bed within an hour cus i have a meeting this morning at 7:30. So i was up at 6:45, it was dark out still and my car told me it was -8 out.

thats all

Blackout
01-10-04, 11:07 AM
Gee, you must be bored? I've never seen something like this before. LOL You could always start a new thread? Was it you that was saying Katshot was your dad, or was that someone else??Well I wasn't saying it. I forget who it was who uncovered it though. But Katshot is my dad and he's a cool one also. We wanted to keep it on the DL because he thought everyone would gve me crap for being his kid but so far so good. So I dunno if there is anyone else on here who has a father son team of being Cadillac owners :D

the Sandman
01-10-04, 05:07 PM
Well I wasn't saying it. I forget who it was who uncovered it though. But Katshot is my dad and he's a cool one also. We wanted to keep it on the DL because he thought everyone would gve me crap for being his kid but so far so good. So I dunno if there is anyone else on here who has a father son team of being Cadillac owners :DI believe it was JJHomer83 who broke this story.

HotRodSaint
01-10-04, 05:33 PM
Please ask Katshot to come back!!

ShadowLvr400
01-10-04, 06:28 PM
You all can quit your whining. I, on my friday night, was up until 4 am, working on chemistry homework. I'm on 8/22 assignments due on Weds. Mind you, this is the first week of classes. So bleh.

BeelzeBob
01-10-04, 09:11 PM
Well I wasn't saying it. I forget who it was who uncovered it though. But Katshot is my dad and he's a cool one also. We wanted to keep it on the DL because he thought everyone would gve me crap for being his kid but so far so good. So I dunno if there is anyone else on here who has a father son team of being Cadillac owners :D
I don't see why it would be a problem to have a Father/Son membership...

Scrapyard
01-10-04, 11:55 PM
Damn! I'm bored as hell. It's to cold out to ride or play in the garage. There's nothing on TV, I've beat all my video games and watched every movie I own. There's no good cruise spots and I doubt any one would be out because of the weather. And by the way things are going I'm gona be out of smokes by 2am. Which means I'm gona have to go sit in the cold for 5 min while the car warms up. I hate winter. And yes, even in FL it sucks.

Ralph
01-11-04, 02:14 AM
Please ask Katshot to come back!!

My sentiment, exactly. He is a cool Dude.

SLS97
01-11-04, 10:35 PM
:) Florida is always fun! I love Fla.! And who's Katshot..? But here goes.. Come back...!!!?? Guess I'll have to read some old posts!

HotRodSaint
01-11-04, 10:37 PM
My sentiment, exactly. He is a cool Dude.
Once again Ralph shows why we are glad he's back too!

Ralph
01-11-04, 10:40 PM
:) Florida is always fun! I love Fla.! And who's Katshot..? But here goes.. Come back...!!!?? Guess I'll have to read some old posts!

There, you see Katshot, if you are out there, even people who don't know you want you back! LOL. (all your knowledge doesn't hurt either!) :yup:

SLS97
01-11-04, 10:47 PM
:bonkers: Oh My Gosh!! After checking the members files I know Katshot! You just get your butt back here! Don't make us come and get you!

HotRodSaint
01-12-04, 08:47 AM
:bonkers: Oh My Gosh!! After checking the members files I know Katshot! You just get your butt back here! Don't make us come and get you!
Even those who know him still want him back! :histeric:

Blackout
01-12-04, 11:34 AM
Well my asked my dad AKA Katshot about coming back and I don't think he really has the time to come back here and like many others who have left he doesn't like all the drama that goes on here as well

JJhomer83
01-12-04, 03:01 PM
Katshot should come back,
imo people need to settle there arguements with others on this board and move on. There are multiple fueds going on here and those involved know who i am talking about. GROW UP and get along. Bite the bullet and take it like a man/woman.

elwesso
01-12-04, 05:04 PM
Katshot should come back,
imo people need to settle there arguements with others on this board and move on. There are multiple fueds going on here and those involved know who i am talking about. GROW UP and get along. Bite the bullet and take it like a man/woman.
Well said!! LETS PUT THAT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!! :golden:

tru504187211
01-12-04, 05:08 PM
UPDATE from my previous post in this thread: Alignment fixed, rim gouged on edge, bolt replaced, sway bar replaced = $130. Those 15" spokes are lookin' great right about now.

Cadillacboy
01-12-04, 05:33 PM
Hi,Just an idea , hope you like it in case you are bored of...We play games on Kylie Forum more correctly , game threads are available to Kylie Forum on off topic section ...For instance :last letter game
To this thread , you post a word and new word begins with the last latter of the afore-posted word..
Let's say you post :
beautiful...
I have to post a word begin with 'l' like launch

Another game on the boards is that what are you listening to right now ...To this thread everyone posts what song they listen to at the present moment
For Instance :
Kylie-After Dark
This process continues over and over again :)

However , you can also visit
http://forums.kylie.com and browse off-topic for the games :)
Kind Regards
Sincerely
Cadillacboy

HotRodSaint
01-12-04, 06:27 PM
Well said!! LETS PUT THAT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!!
Because daily reminding people of their feuds is a good thing? :confused:

I think a couple of MODERATORS should stop stirring the pot. Then this board can get past all the drama. :rolleyes:

Now doesn't that sound like a better idea? :thumbsup:

kcnewell
01-12-04, 09:41 PM
Well said!! LETS PUT THAT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!! :golden:

Good idea there......Sunshine!

Originally posted by HotRodSaint....

I think a couple of MODERATORS should stop stirring the pot. Then this board can get past all the drama.

Good answer H.R.S.

JJhomer83
01-12-04, 09:51 PM
Because daily reminding people of their feuds is a good thing? :confused:

I think a couple of MODERATORS should stop stirring the pot. Then this board can get past all the drama. :rolleyes:

Now doesn't that sound like a better idea? :thumbsup:

HRS, KC
I agree with you on that as well.
I don't know why there is SO much hostility on this board between members. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BITE THE BULLET deal with one another what ever hapeened in the past forget about it. MODS INCLUDED all types of members, as long as you follow the user agreement for the most part there shouldn't be a problem. STOP FLAMING each other, STOP pointing fingers, STOP the BULL SH**

Its a damn website you don't have to get your panties stuck or your balls all twisted up over something stupid.

The people on this board that have fueds with others need to put that aside and let it go GROW UP deal with it.

I am not pointing any fingers, I don't need to do that everyone knows if they are involved or not.

I hope that everyone can get around the issues and nothing continues
basically it comes to this
STOP Fing with people
STOP pointing fingers

I hope this will wake people up and realize how immature everyone is and finally learn to disagree

kcnewell
01-12-04, 10:02 PM
STOP Fing with people
STOP pointing fingers

I hope this will wake people up and realize how immature everyone is....

sexyboy and goldenboy.......Are you paying attention..Sincerly, Sunshine.

JJhomer83
01-12-04, 10:07 PM
KC,
it seems that you have issues with wes and sandman what is the deal with that. why is there tension? is it really worth the hassle and the BS

kcnewell
01-12-04, 10:18 PM
KC,
it seems that you have issues with wes and sandman what is the deal with that. why is there tension? is it really worth the hassle and the BS

They know why.....It's in the messages. You weren't here when it started. As long as my personal info keeps being messed with I'll have issues with them.

There are other reasons as well that ( Out of respect for Sal ) I will not articulate here. No one has P/M'd and asked me why there's a problem....So maybe there isn't one.....Who knows?

Ralph
01-12-04, 11:51 PM
Well my asked my dad AKA Katshot about coming back and I don't think he really has the time to come back here and like many others who have left he doesn't like all the drama that goes on here as well

DRAMA :confused: If there was too much drama around here, you wouldn't be so bored. :D A little drama is ok, it's part of life IMO. There was a time when your dad and I didn't see eye to eye, and we insulted each other (well, I insulted more that he did) anyway I grew to respect him like many others on this Forum, and when Kat left, we were getting along great! Tell your dad to get off the couch and back on the computer to say hello to us, I KNOW he will be well recieved! ;) Hell, I even apologized to my new buddy Airbalancer! and he is from EASTERN CANADA!! Now, we seem to be gettin' along ok, and I hope that continues as well. Sometimes people say things when they are mad, and later they realize (after they cooled off) that they were harsh, and regret it. Life is about learning, so lets move on!

p.s., we still have a lot to LEARN about Cadillacs, so need Kat's experience! ;)

Blackout
01-13-04, 08:45 AM
Hell i remember when i first came here I wasn't one of the more popular people here :D

the Sandman
01-13-04, 08:50 AM
Hell i remember when i first came here I wasn't one of the more popular people here :D :suspect:

ShadowLvr400
01-13-04, 11:18 AM
For those of you who are bored, here's a little snippet of the bullsh** that I have to put up with. Then think that I have that scumbag's genetics in me. Feel like I can never be clean.
The background, supposed to see a shrink with him on Weds, supposedly to patch up a relationship. He's set a deposition for a waste of my time on Thursday, DURING my CLasses! Classes he does know about, because he has a copy of my schedule. I'm having to sue him to enforce a contract, tis why all this is going on.

ShadowLvr400 (10:40:18 AM): what's with the thursday deposition?
ShadowLvr400 (10:40:52 AM): especially at 2 pm
LusCannon2 (10:50:51 AM): which thurs depo
ShadowLvr400 (10:51:31 AM): there's a deposition you're demanding before court, set for this thursday
LusCannon2 (10:52:13 AM): I didn't know about it but guess it relates to the 20 Grand you are requesting
ShadowLvr400 (10:52:37 AM): your atty has designated 2pm on thursday
ShadowLvr400 (10:53:02 AM): which seems perfectly timed to interrupt my classes
LusCannon2 (10:54:13 AM): and the hearings your mother sets interfer with my work, what's your point, do you truly believe you are due 20,000 bucks
ShadowLvr400 (10:54:54 AM): you're able to move patients, I can't move two classes
ShadowLvr400 (10:55:37 AM): your atty has also said you're unwilling to schedule a saturday one, which interrupts neither of our schedules
ShadowLvr400 (10:56:49 AM): Also, if she sets depositions, why am I getting the return harassment for it? You're bringing me into your conflict with her
LusCannon2 (10:58:07 AM): I think you are confused, I don't set the depo's
ShadowLvr400 (10:58:30 AM): Then your atty is doing this, and you might want to keep an eye on him
LusCannon2 (10:59:25 AM): Also since you have chosen to utilize the legal system to get money I don't believe you deserve I am certainly going to heed my atty's advice since he is out to protect me from making unnecessary payments to people
ShadowLvr400 (11:00:26 AM): So you're saying you'll have your atty make things as difficult as possible for me, am I correct?
LusCannon2 (11:00:59 AM): no, I am saying that I will follow my atty's advice and let him handle legal matters as he sees fit
LusCannon2 (11:01:41 AM): I am also saying that you should carefully look at what your atty is requesting reimbursement for
ShadowLvr400 (11:02:55 AM): I have read it over, several times, I'm fully aware of what is being requested
ShadowLvr400 (11:06:18 AM): And interesting that you aren't botered by the thursday depo your atty has set
ShadowLvr400 (11:06:24 AM): not planning on being there?
LusCannon2 (11:10:34 AM): I am surprised that you have read the requested reimbursements and feel they are valid, I will not discuss this further, will see you tomorrow night
ShadowLvr400 (11:10:49 AM): figured, fine, will see you then

Ralph
01-13-04, 09:14 PM
For those of you who are bored, here's a little snippet of the bullsh** that I have to put up with. Then think that I have that scumbag's genetics in me. Feel like I can never be clean.
The background, supposed to see a shrink with him on Weds, supposedly to patch up a relationship. He's set a deposition for a waste of my time on Thursday, DURING my CLasses! Classes he does know about, because he has a copy of my schedule. I'm having to sue him to enforce a contract, tis why all this is going on.

ShadowLvr400 (10:40:18 AM): what's with the thursday deposition?
ShadowLvr400 (10:40:52 AM): especially at 2 pm
LusCannon2 (10:50:51 AM): which thurs depo
ShadowLvr400 (10:51:31 AM): there's a deposition you're demanding before court, set for this thursday
LusCannon2 (10:52:13 AM): I didn't know about it but guess it relates to the 20 Grand you are requesting
ShadowLvr400 (10:52:37 AM): your atty has designated 2pm on thursday
ShadowLvr400 (10:53:02 AM): which seems perfectly timed to interrupt my classes
LusCannon2 (10:54:13 AM): and the hearings your mother sets interfer with my work, what's your point, do you truly believe you are due 20,000 bucks
ShadowLvr400 (10:54:54 AM): you're able to move patients, I can't move two classes
ShadowLvr400 (10:55:37 AM): your atty has also said you're unwilling to schedule a saturday one, which interrupts neither of our schedules
ShadowLvr400 (10:56:49 AM): Also, if she sets depositions, why am I getting the return harassment for it? You're bringing me into your conflict with her
LusCannon2 (10:58:07 AM): I think you are confused, I don't set the depo's
ShadowLvr400 (10:58:30 AM): Then your atty is doing this, and you might want to keep an eye on him
LusCannon2 (10:59:25 AM): Also since you have chosen to utilize the legal system to get money I don't believe you deserve I am certainly going to heed my atty's advice since he is out to protect me from making unnecessary payments to people
ShadowLvr400 (11:00:26 AM): So you're saying you'll have your atty make things as difficult as possible for me, am I correct?
LusCannon2 (11:00:59 AM): no, I am saying that I will follow my atty's advice and let him handle legal matters as he sees fit
LusCannon2 (11:01:41 AM): I am also saying that you should carefully look at what your atty is requesting reimbursement for
ShadowLvr400 (11:02:55 AM): I have read it over, several times, I'm fully aware of what is being requested
ShadowLvr400 (11:06:18 AM): And interesting that you aren't botered by the thursday depo your atty has set
ShadowLvr400 (11:06:24 AM): not planning on being there?
LusCannon2 (11:10:34 AM): I am surprised that you have read the requested reimbursements and feel they are valid, I will not discuss this further, will see you tomorrow night
ShadowLvr400 (11:10:49 AM): figured, fine, will see you then

Doesn't look like you have time to be bored.