: My Husband Has Lost It!

mlakowicz
03-15-06, 06:55 AM
I didnt know it could get this bad. My husband has decided that he is going to be the one to finally fix the clunk and everything else with the V. FedEx and UPS have been making deliveries all week and our hallway is loaded with boxes everywhere. He has an appt with a mechanic on Friday and I have asked how we are getting this all there - BUT heres the BEST PART

He's made a power point presentation on his laptop to take to the mechanic. The presentation shows problems to be fixed, parts ordered and a list of possible solutions, emails from the forum which describe the problems. When the car comes back he had promised me that all the problems will be fixed and he will no longer be obsessed with the car. Yeah, Right!

I cant wait to be there and see the mechanic's response while he sits through a 30 minute power point presentation! My guess is we'll be looking for another mechanic.

rand49er
03-15-06, 07:19 AM
... while he sits through a 30 minute power point presentation!:histeric:

Plus a bill for an additional forty bucks for the mechanic's time!

CTSV05
03-15-06, 07:55 AM
Hmmmmm.......I'll certainly be interested in hearing more of this.

But...I already fixed the clunk...

urbanski
03-15-06, 08:03 AM
AAHAh hilarious :p
nab the PP slideshow and e-mail it to Reed ctsvett@verizon.net
for the FAQ :D

CIWS
03-15-06, 09:29 AM
When the car comes back he had promised me that all the problems will be fixed and he will no longer be obsessed with the car. Yeah, Right!

Well the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem ;)

V-SATX
03-15-06, 09:52 AM
When the car comes back he had promised me that all the problems will be fixed and he will no longer be obsessed with the car.

I can see the boxes now, one from Corsa, one from Kooks, then the other few from Mangnuson. :stirpot: :eek:

03-15-06, 10:09 AM
don't you owe the forum some pictures of some other "enhancements?"

rand49er
03-15-06, 10:11 AM
don't you owe the forum some pictures of some other "enhancements?":tisk:

03-15-06, 10:42 AM
:tisk:

what? me? huh? this forum is all about mods......and of course i am only referring to vehicular ones....

Luna.
03-15-06, 12:22 PM
He's made a power point presentation on his laptop to take to the mechanic. The presentation shows problems to be fixed, parts ordered and a list of possible solutions, emails from the forum which describe the problems. When the car comes back he had promised me that all the problems will be fixed and he will no longer be obsessed with the car. Yeah, Right!

I cant wait to be there and see the mechanic's response while he sits through a 30 minute power point presentation! My guess is we'll be looking for another mechanic.

:histeric: OMG--that is hysterical!!

Please, oh please...send the slideshow to Urby so we can all see it. That is awesome!! :)

Seattle CTS-V
03-15-06, 12:45 PM
Hmmmmm.......I'll certainly be interested in hearing more of this.

But...I already fixed the clunk...

That's what I was gonna say. There already is a fix for the clunk and most of the wheel hop. KARS Stage III!

Luna.
03-15-06, 12:47 PM
That's what I was gonna say. There already is a fix for the clunk and most of the wheel hop. KARS Stage III!

I'm waiting for mine to come!!

Hey, CTSV05...:Poke: :D

ctsvett
03-15-06, 02:04 PM
I want that PPT prezo.

Reed

jlakowicz
03-15-06, 07:35 PM
Its not as bad as she says. You can still walk around the boxes and we can probably get them in one car.

I had to act fast, she is talking about more mods for herself, which means a transfer of wealth from me to her plastic surgeon. Some of you may remember I lost the chrome wheels this way.

And its a short Power Point presentaion.

urbanski
03-15-06, 07:49 PM
:highfive:

SoCadillac
03-15-06, 08:00 PM
Its not as bad as she says. You can still walk around the boxes and we can probably get them in one car.

I had to act fast, she is talking about more mods for herself, which means a transfer of wealth from me to her plastic surgeon. Some of you may remember I lost the chrome wheels this way.

And its a short Power Point presentation.
Well, that being the case, can we see both PP presentations?

CTSV05
03-15-06, 11:42 PM
I'm all for reviewing any and all enhancements personally!!

Luna.
03-16-06, 12:34 AM
I'm all for reviewing any and all enhancements personally!!

:yeah:

ewill3rd
03-16-06, 07:22 AM
Please tell me he's not coming to Lindsay Cadillac!!! :eek:

I am a little short on time and I am not so sure I can sit through a power point presentation!
While I admire his resourcefulness... well. A simple note with some numbers on it would be all I would need.

Kadonny
03-16-06, 09:37 AM
Please tell me he's not coming to Lindsay Cadillac!!! :eek:

I am a little short on time and I am not so sure I can sit through a power point presentation!
While I admire his resourcefulness... well. A simple note with some numbers on it would be all I would need.

I heard he is calling you today Will ;)

Gonna make you sit through 1 hours worth of presentation, so get a large coffee :D

jlakowicz
03-17-06, 01:41 PM
Well I dropped the car off. After 20 minutes the shop owner seemed a little impatient with me. I don't know why, I was just organizing the information for him, telling him what the solutions were, telling him which parts to use, and generally acting like I knew more than him. Jezz, some people are sensitve.

V-SATX
03-17-06, 02:43 PM
Well I dropped the car off. After 20 minutes the shop owner seemed a little impatient with me. I don't know why, I was just organizing the information for him, telling him what the solutions were, telling him which parts to use, and generally acting like I knew more than him. Jezz, some people are sensitve.

Well if you fix the (CLUNK & CLANK) it will all be worth the power point presentation. My dealer thinks I am just :horse:

ewill3rd
03-17-06, 08:38 PM
I think a powerpoint would be cool, just leave me the file and I'll look it over when I pull the car inside.

Dooman
03-18-06, 10:36 AM
OMG! All you need to do is to get it to play in a continuous loop on the Nav screen over and over and over while it there!

lars464
03-18-06, 10:41 AM
Too Funny!