: excuse me!

mlg
03-14-06, 05:10 PM
excuse the f out of me. i thought this forum was a chance for people to express ideas and info. why am i locked out of a thread when some members may have info that is valuable to me, ie. has the gp come thru , ie should i call and ck on the status of my order. other s have posted and asked the same Q, sorry if im excited to install a mod that others rave about, maybe i should trade in the v on a saturn stationwagon so i dont enjoy driving so much.

trukk
03-14-06, 05:23 PM
I haven't been following this close, but wasn't the issue opening of new threads on the same subject? Why not post in the original thread?

I opened up a redundant thread today, and when I realized, I asked the Mod to close it, to keep things tidy.

I don't think the 'man' is trying to keep you down brother! Urby is just keeping the sweat socks from filling up the floor.

Being a Mod is a thankless job. Try and cut him some slack.

-chris

DILLIGAF
03-14-06, 05:28 PM
I haven't been following this close, but wasn't the issue opening of new threads on the same subject.

Why not post in the original thread?

I opened up a redundant thread today, and when I realized, I asked the Mod to close it, to keep things tidy.

I don;t think the 'man' is trying to keep you down brother! Just keep the sweat socks from filling up the floor.

-chrisThe sway bar thing again:alchi:

ctsvett
03-14-06, 05:37 PM
This thread, for example, is a waste.... therefore, I am going to lock it.

I appreciate your frustration, but we do things around here to keep things tidy which in turn makes searching (and finding the right resutls) easier. Also, so we dont repeat things over and over. As well, so we dont have an entire screen full of threads on a single topic.

If you have concerns like this, PM me or urby, DONT post a public thread, or it will be locked...

we are only human as trukk says...

Reed