DLE
03-14-06, 04:44 PM
Funny VW commercials, thought i'd share it w/ you guys. :histeric:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-videos/

Jonas McFeely
03-14-06, 06:59 PM
Funny VW commercials, thought i'd share it w/ you guys. :histeric:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-videos/

whats this the 3rd thread on this?Or 4th? Well whatever its up there...

DLE
03-14-06, 07:12 PM
Sorry guys. i'm new here. I should read up all the pages before posting.

I cant figure out how to delete my post since I started it. is it the mods job?

Thanks

Jonas McFeely
03-14-06, 07:16 PM
Sorry guys. i'm new here. I should read up all the pages before posting.

I cant figure out how to delete my post since I started it. is it the mods job?

Thanks

I wouldnt worry about it,i post alot of retarded shit here.

And just do a search first,sometimes it will let you know whether or not something has been posted,sometimes it doesnt.

Glad to have you aboard.

powerglide
03-14-06, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I've been enjoying those ads.....it doesn't hurt that the girl is pretty hot :D

Speaking of tv ads....anyone catch that MilkyWay commercial, where the dude sits down in the car after being rejected by someone and opens up a MilkyWay bar? A cute French sounding girl pops out and says something like "Why so blue panda bear?" and "You're a buffet of manliness" then starts giggling..... I think its pretty great.

ChicagoCTS32
03-15-06, 12:27 AM
Yeah, I've been enjoying those ads.....it doesn't hurt that the girl is pretty hot :D

Speaking of tv ads....anyone catch that MilkyWay commercial, where the dude sits down in the car after being rejected by someone and opens up a MilkyWay bar? A cute French sounding girl pops out and says something like "Why so blue panda bear?" and "You're a buffet of manliness" then starts giggling..... I think its pretty great.

YES! HILARIOUS!

FredMaxwell
03-15-06, 12:38 AM

I love that commercial because that lady reminds me of a broad I dated once.

powerglide
03-15-06, 12:02 PM
Aha!
I knew I wasn't alone in this one.
Its the many details of that ad that strikes a chord.
Even the dude's initial reply of "What Ev" works perfectly.......I wish I could watch a clip of that, but so far no luck Googling for it.

Jonas McFeely
03-15-06, 01:40 PM
I love that commercial because that lady reminds me of a broad I dated once.

you said broad,lol,thats comedy gold

Zorb750
03-16-06, 03:36 AM
Unpimp? Ok, so buy the S10 Extreme, leave the goofy moldings and sport wheels/tires on it, jack it up to the sky, and go off roading with it.