: Custom Billet Grilles...Need Opinions.

EddieR1
03-14-06, 12:19 PM
Hi All,

I am looking to purchase a custom billet grille for my 2003 Cadillac Escalade (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/#). I need to make a decision on what kind to purchase. I need your help to make a decision. What is better the polished aluminum grille or the chrome plated steel grille? I here differences in opinions! Which one is better and last longer without the dull look after awhile? Any response is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Eddie

integline
03-14-06, 04:57 PM
go wiht the E&G chrome.

Falkolade
03-14-06, 04:59 PM
go with a strut... whats 5 more g's at this point?

Synergetic
03-14-06, 05:12 PM
Where are you guys getting 5 g's for a Strut grill?

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-14-06, 05:31 PM
The only two companies I would suggest would be STRUT and E&G. In my opinion, these are the only two companies I would even think to spend money on. STRUT is the highest quality grille money can buy, but they usually tend to sell for around $2,500 - $3,000. For STRUT, visit www.strutwear.com (http://www.strutwear.com/). They have an Aspen Package which is for the Escalade. If this is too expensive, then I suggest looking into E&G. E&G is a very respectable company and they make very nice looking grilles. I currently have an E&G Classic Vertical grille on my 2005 Escalade right now. I will post some pictures so you can see it on the car.

Thanks.

Falkolade
03-14-06, 06:57 PM
Where are you guys getting 5 g's for a Strut grill?

actually i was way off... i went to strutwear.com, and looked at the escalade collection, found no pricing. under the press release tab i found that the full aspen package is 2500 (msrp) and black chrome has an additional cost. sorry about the 5g... the strut is actually cheaper than i thought, the range rover collection is triple the cost of the escalade grill... aspen package for the caddy all the way...

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-14-06, 08:20 PM
If you are serious about buying a STRUT package for your Escalade, I would wait for STRUT to make a package for the 2007's. After the 07 packages are completed, I would assume that the prices for the Aspen Collection will decrease. This is only an assumption, but I think STRUT is worth it.

Thanks.

Synergetic
03-14-06, 08:31 PM
actually i was way off... i went to strutwear.com, and looked at the escalade collection, found no pricing. under the press release tab i found that the full aspen package is 2500 (msrp) and black chrome has an additional cost. sorry about the 5g... the strut is actually cheaper than i thought, the range rover collection is triple the cost of the escalade grill... aspen package for the caddy all the way...

No worries bro!!!

I heard a few people say the Aspen grill from Strut costs around 5 g's, so I was pondering on why or if dealers are starting to raise the price on that product.

05/Chase. I agree with you. I believe, when some kind of 2007 Strut Wear showcase releases for the new 2007 Escalades, we'll see a decrease in price for the Aspen collection. Good point man!