: (Meaningless thread) Why is it so quiet?!

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:21 PM
Where is everyone? I've been MIA and then I come back and there is NO action. TALK TO ME!!! :bouncy:

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 10:27 PM
Maybe everyone else was KIA or a POW:). What do you want to talk about Meg? I'm fankly out of ideas, but blondes always have some!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-13-06, 10:28 PM
ahh yes , the lovely little b is cyber lonely .....

i dont know why its so quiet lately ...just is , must be becuse its spring and "love" is in the air .....

if i find that damned cupid im gonna choke his ass ..hes forgotten me for that last time ....he is stop number 2 on my global ass kicking tour .....as soon as i find a bus and 50 cases of wiskey for me and my fellow tour members

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 10:31 PM
Sign me up Stoney, I'll get a side-by-side, a paddle, and some prime cuts of meat(and some Mogen David), then well have a good time! I have a few people that need to be set straight!

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:32 PM
Hey I am not blonde!!! (I act like it sometimes though!)

Stoney, it sure doesn't feel like spring here...it's raining!

addison_ii
03-13-06, 10:33 PM
ahh yes , the lovely little b is cyber lonely .....

i dont know why its so quiet lately ...just is , must be becuse its spring and "love" is in the air .....

if i find that damned cupid im gonna choke his ass ..hes forgotten me for that last time ....he is stop number 2 on my global ass kicking tour .....as soon as i find a bus and 50 cases of wiskey for me and my fellow tour members I can get my hands on some Everclear if we need it. I'll make sure to wax the steel toes :D It provides lube for when I have to dislodge my foot out of whoever's @$$ it gets stuck in. :histeric:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-13-06, 10:33 PM
Maybe everyone else was KIA or a POW:). What do you want to talk about Meg? I'm fankly out of ideas, but blondes always have some!
Its possible they pulled KP for looseing the VIP somewhere around the DMZ. Surely we may have a few POWs on our hands , but you never know the FBI,CIA and DOT could be in on it too. Anyone got a freind in the ATF to look into this situation?

Perhaps the FAA needs to look into a UFO in the AOR explaining the rash of AWOLs.

But given the ammount of 1040EZs the IRS could have several members FUBAR

addison_ii
03-13-06, 10:34 PM
At least it isn't snowing. We just got 10+ inches.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-13-06, 10:35 PM
Sign me up Stoney, I'll get a side-by-side, a paddle, and some prime cuts of meat(and some Mogen David), then well have a good time! I have a few people that need to be set straight!
We will also need to find someone with a deep fryer ....

and the bus shall run on biodeisel , i figure not only can we remove some of the human pollution but we can also reduce our dependence on forein oil as the bus moves east , to the middle east ...

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:36 PM
Its possible they pulled KP for looseing the VIP somewhere around the DMZ. Surely we may have a few POWs on our hands , but you never know the FBI,CIA and DOT could be in on it too. Anyone got a freind in the ATF to look into this situation?

Perhaps the FAA needs to look into a UFO in the AOR explaining the rash of AWOLs.

But given the ammount of 1040EZs the IRS could have several members FUBAR

Ummm English please :D

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 10:38 PM
Ummm English please

STFU (I think that's right at least)

:D

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:39 PM
:jawdrop: :holycrap: :rant2: Don't tell me to STFU!!!!

addison_ii
03-13-06, 10:40 PM
I've got a Propane Turkey Fryer here that's packed and will travel. That way while we beat the hell out of few POS, we can GDAH, and LOL.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-13-06, 10:42 PM
Ummm English please :D
translation:
Its possible they pulled KP (kitchen patrol) for looseing the VIP (very important person) somewhere around the DMZ (De Militarized Zone). Surely we may have a few POWs (prisioners of war) on our hands , but you never know the FBI,CIA and DOT (Fed Berau of investigation, Central Intelligence Admin , Department of transportation)could be in on it too. Anyone got a freind in the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms) to look into this situation?

Perhaps the FAA (Federal Avaiation Adminsitration) needs to look into a UFO (Undifedntified flying object) in the AOR (Area of Responsibilty) explaining the rash of AWOLs (Abscince with out leave).

But given the ammount of 1040EZs (terrible tax form) the IRS (Internal Reveus service)could have several members FUBAR (F-ed up beyond all reconigition)

For more information contact your POC (point of contact)via the COM (chain of command) thru the USPS (united states postal service) at the CPO (central processing office)
If you feel this is wrong please contact the JAG (Judge Advocate General) or the IG (Inspector General)

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 10:44 PM
I feel old in this thread, where's Sandy or Ranger to make me feel better;)?

This is a very....very.......VERY meaningless thread! Now with that being said, who wants to take bets on what Meg is wearing:D? Haha!

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 10:45 PM
ATF (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms)

I could use some alcohol and a smoke! This thread is really wearing me out!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-13-06, 10:46 PM
Nothing i hope ....
if they spend more then 2 hours in a bra its a crime against humaity

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:47 PM

This is a very....very.......VERY meaningless thread! Now with that being said, who wants to take bets on what Meg is wearing:D? Haha!

I know it's meaningless but I wanted to talk to you guys!!!!

Go ahead, guess what I am wearing :D

addison_ii
03-13-06, 10:47 PM
Hey Speedy, Stoney and I aren't too far behind. In fact I think Stoney has 3 more weeks and I have 1 month and 14 days to be the big quarter century. :crying:

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:48 PM
translation:
Its possible they pulled KP (kitchen patrol) for looseing the VIP (very important person) somewhere around the DMZ (De Militarized Zone). Surely we may have a few POWs (prisioners of war) on our hands , but you never know the FBI,CIA and DOT (Fed Berau of investigation, Central Intelligence Admin , Department of transportation)could be in on it too. Anyone got a freind in the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms) to look into this situation?

Perhaps the FAA (Federal Avaiation Adminsitration) needs to look into a UFO (Undifedntified flying object) in the AOR (Area of Responsibilty) explaining the rash of AWOLs (Abscince with out leave).

But given the ammount of 1040EZs (terrible tax form) the IRS (Internal Reveus service)could have several members FUBAR (F-ed up beyond all reconigition)

For more information contact your POC (point of contact)via the COM (chain of command) thru the USPS (united states postal service) at the CPO (central processing office)
If you feel this is wrong please contact the JAG (Judge Advocate General) or the IG (Inspector General)

Thank you for the translation!! :bouncy:

bobkat
03-13-06, 10:49 PM

Now don't get Sandy going... he's very sensitive about his age. :want:

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:49 PM
Hey Speedy, Stoney and I aren't too far behind. In fact I think Stoney has 3 more weeks and I have 1 month and 14 days to be the big quarter century. :crying:

OMG please do not even act like you guys are getting old... :nono:

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 10:50 PM
Nothing i hope ....
if they spend more then 2 hours in a bra its a crime against humaity

HAHAHA:D!!

Go ahead, guess what I am wearing

Ok, let me think:

White T-shirt
Sweat Pants
Slippers
A black bra
A black thong
And maybe socks.

I really haven't a clue, but it's nearly 10 p.m. and that's what I am wearing (except for the thong and bra).

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 10:51 PM
Hey Speedy, Stoney and I aren't too far behind. In fact I think Stoney has 3 more weeks and I have 1 month and 14 days to be the big quarter century.

Have you seen my dentures:D?

It isn't that I'm old (because I'M NOT!), but everyone else in this thread is younger than me! When I was in my teens, I wanted to be old, now I want to be back in my teens:D!

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:52 PM
Holy shit...umm are you stalking me?!

White t-shirt, black bra and thong (haven't taken them off for the night yet), red ecko sweat pants, and white socks.

HAHA no slippers...You are verrrrry good.

:hide:

LittleB
03-13-06, 10:53 PM
Howcome it didn't censor my cuss word? :canttalk: ahhhh!!

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 11:01 PM
White t-shirt, black bra and thong (haven't taken them off for the night yet), red ecko sweat pants, and white socks.

I'm wearing red sweatpants too! This is one of those eerie coincidences that almost scare you!

Meg, I think that telling us your thong made the server crash! Too many of us wanted to know more! I am literally laughing my ass off!

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:03 PM
I know what is with the server errors? LOL

OMG WOW YOU ARE WEARING RED ONES TOO!!! That is WAY too freaky. Mine say Ecko down the side in white...(they aren't the traditional sweatpants with the elastic at the ankles though...are yours?)

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 11:08 PM
OMG WOW YOU ARE WEARING RED ONES TOO!!! That is WAY too freaky. Mine say Ecko down the side in white...(they aren't the traditional sweatpants with the elastic at the ankles though...are yours?)

Mine are traditional, I like to KISS on my sweatpants! It's actually hard to stay in my computer chair with these on, my butt keeps sliding off!

And for any smartasses who want to make a wisecrack (ok, that was funny), KISS means Keep It Simple Stupid.

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 11:09 PM
Are thongs even comfortable? I could never imagine how they could be...

Then again, I have never worn a thong and don't want to!

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:10 PM

It better be this.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/promoshirts.jpg

Let's make this into a "What're you wearing?" thread.

Black Nine Inch Nails Further Down the Spiral shirt.
Torn to shit grunge blue jeans with holes everywhere.
Black leather boots.
Two different pairs of argyle socks.
Red shorts with Aces of Hearts on them.
A camouflage bandanna.
My usual jewelry.

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:10 PM
Why does your butt keep sliding off? I don't get that part...:histeric:

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:11 PM
Are thongs even comfortable? I could never imagine how they could be...

Then again, I have never worn a thong and don't want to!

You honestly don't feel it after have it on for more than a minute. It's not really much different than wearing regular panties.

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:12 PM
It better be this.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/promoshirts.jpg

Let's make this into a "What're you wearing?" thread.

Black Nine Inch Nails Further Down the Spiral shirt.
Torn to shit grunge blue jeans with holes everywhere.
Black leather boots.
Two different pairs of argyle socks.
Red shorts with Aces of Hearts on them.
A camouflage bandanna.
My usual jewelry.

Dang you got a lot going on there LOL

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 11:13 PM
Ok:

White T-Shirt
Red Sweatpants
Tan Slippers
and a ring that I had made.

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:14 PM
Dang you got a lot going on there LOL
Haha well my room is trashed so I gotta look for my pajamas and I'm not up to that right now..... I might just go to bed without them.... Haha.

$19.95 and you can own one of those DJ DopeStar shirts when they get made! :thumbsup:

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:14 PM
ummmm I want boxer details!!! (umm or briefs if you wear those...no tighty whitey details though) :D

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 11:15 PM
Why does your butt keep sliding off? I don't get that part...

My sweatpants keep sliding off my chair, my chair is leatherette and my sweatpants are very slick. My butt is in my sweatpants, thus my butt keeps sliding off my chair.

You honestly don't feel it after have it on for more than a minute. It's not really much different than wearing regular panties.

And they look better:D!

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:15 PM
Haha well my room is trashed so I gotta look for my pajamas and I'm not up to that right now..... I might just go to bed without them.... Haha.

$19.95 and you can own one of those shirts when they get made! :thumbsup:

Hell yeah I'll sport one of those! :thumbsup:

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 11:16 PM
It's been fun Meg and Dope, but I'm going to settle for the night and make my nightly hot chocolate (for these cold winter nights).

Good night everyone:)!

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:16 PM
My sweatpants keep sliding off my chair, my chair is leatherette and my sweatpants are very slick. My butt is in my sweatpants, thus my butt keeps sliding off my chair.

And they look better:D!

Yes..and I hear guys like it if a thong is showing just ever so slightly when a girl bends over :histeric:

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:17 PM
Hell yeah I'll sport one of those! :thumbsup:
Cool! Haha I hate to charge you but it's gonna cost me to make 'em so unfortunately I gotta.

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:19 PM
It's been fun Meg and Dope, but I'm going to settle for the night and make my nightly hot chocolate (for these cold winter nights).

Good night everyone:)!

Good night! I am gonna go soon too...

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:19 PM
ummmm I want boxer details!!! (umm or briefs if you wear those...no tighty whitey details though) :D
Here they are, showing through a hole in my grunge jeans....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/DopeStar156/grungejeans.jpg

SpeedyArizona
03-13-06, 11:20 PM
Yes..and I hear guys like it if a thong is showing just ever so slightly when a girl bends over

Yeah, that's also a little known fact:D!

Boxer details:

Black with this hammer going down the front and "Caution: Man with big hammer" on the back.

Good night:)

illumina
03-13-06, 11:20 PM
Hey B, How are ya? Haven't seen you for a while...News from me? I just found out that by "X" is freakin' pregnant!!! And only a little less than a year removed since we last hooked up...

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:21 PM
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cloud9: :bouncy: that is so sexy :sneaky: ;) hey how you doin'?

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:21 PM
Yeah, that's also a little known fact:D!

Boxer details:

Black with this hammer going down the front and "Caution: Man with big hammer" on the back.

Good night:)

Nice :thumbsup:

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:22 PM
Hey B, How are ya? Haven't seen you for a while...News from me? I just found out that by "X" is freakin' pregnant!!! And only a little less than a year removed since we last hooked up...
So it's safe to say it's not yours. Haha. I had a horrible dream the other night my ex was pregnant and it was mine. I woke up shaking! Haha.

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:22 PM

OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!!?! So she isn't sure if it is yours or not? You might be a daddy?!?!?! Wait she is just now pregnant or she has been pregnant but you just found out?

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:23 PM
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :cloud9: :bouncy: that is so sexy :sneaky: ;) hey how you doin'?
Girls are attracted to grunge and dirt now it's so strange. Mish had a lust fit over those same cut off jeans..... There ya go guys, buy shit clothes.

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:24 PM
Well the boxers are sexy LOL...not sure about the huge hole in your pants :rolleyes: :D

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:25 PM
Naah, it ain't his. If it was she'd have told him about it. Even if it is, don't say anything, she thinks it's her current boyfriend's and you're off the hook. Haha.

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:25 PM
Well the boxers are sexy LOL...not sure about the huge hole in your pants :rolleyes: :D
That one's actually one of the smaller holes in those jeans. LOL!

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:26 PM
LMAO!! Too funny...

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:27 PM
How is Illumina gonna say that and then not give details! LOL

Well I am off to handle some business :sneaky: :D

DopeStar 156
03-13-06, 11:30 PM
How is Illumina gonna say that and then not give details! LOL

Well I am off to handle some business :sneaky: :D
LOOLLL!!! Yes, you go to work babydoll. Goooooooooooooood night.

illumina
03-13-06, 11:37 PM
OMG!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!!?! So she isn't sure if it is yours or not? You might be a daddy?!?!?! Wait she is just now pregnant or she has been pregnant but you just found out?

God no!! Not mine!!

I heard through a mutual friend that she was about 4-5 months in. Long after we ever even seen eachother.

When I heard it, It kinda bothered me because I wish it was my problem to deal with (un-resolved shit), but in another sense, I'm glad it has nothing to do with me because, in a strange sort of way, I never have to worry about her again.

LittleB
03-13-06, 11:40 PM
LOOLLL!!! Yes, you go to work babydoll. Goooooooooooooood night.

hehe I said that just for you cuz I know you know what I am talkin about ;)

God no!! Not mine!!

I heard through a mutual friend that she was about 4-5 months in. Long after we ever even seen eachother.

When I heard it, It kinda bothered me because I wish it was my problem to deal with (un-resolved shit), but in another sense, I'm glad it has nothing to do with me because, in a strange sort of way, I never have to worry about her again.

Oh ok! Whew! If you have unresolved issues you should talk about it! Is she with the guy that she is pregnant by?

illumina
03-13-06, 11:51 PM
Oh ok! Whew! If you have unresolved issues you should talk about it! Is she with the guy that she is pregnant by?

Yeah, the guy she is with is the father. I hope.

I'm not going to talk to her ever again about any un-resolved issues. What's done is done and she has more to worry about now without me interfering. I don't want to get in-between her and her boyfriend at all; she and I are totally done, un-resolved issues and all.

Zorb750
03-14-06, 01:22 AM
There's a lot of wind here. I can barely control the door on my car if I open it.

... and sometimes I can't even open it.

davesdeville
03-14-06, 02:25 AM
I've been workin on the Taurus, all the live long day. I've been workin on the Taurus, and it's really gay!

Sorry just thought of that song in my head and wanted to post it.

Jonas McFeely
03-14-06, 10:52 AM
62 posts and 4 pages in about 12 hours. Like a pack of rabid wolves in thumpers den...

Spyder
03-14-06, 11:25 AM
Without seeing all of your posts, hence, your picture, over and over, no one wants to come back!

LittleB
03-14-06, 11:28 AM
Without seeing all of your posts, hence, your picture, over and over, no one wants to come back!

:confused: Anyone wanna fill me in?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-14-06, 06:26 PM
well now that its been 24 hours i will say that my description of what i thought little b was wearing was the most accurate over the past 24 hours ....at some point she has been naked ....

Still wearing the work clothes right now , dockers, polo shirt with cadillac scrpit on it , underarmor undershirt (works well in florida heat), and boxer breifs , becuse as much running around as i do i have support my troops....

is it really 3 weeks till i turn 25 addison? you doing beatter tracking it then me ...im waiting for a call from my insureance company to find out when i turn 25 ....

For my birthday i wish ....well little b knows what ive been wanting for a long time ....

LittleB
03-14-06, 08:29 PM
well now that its been 24 hours i will say that my description of what i thought little b was wearing was the most accurate over the past 24 hours ....at some point she has been naked ....

Yes..you are correct. I was in fact naked for a while in the last 24 hours :D :thumbsup:

For my birthday i wish ....well little b knows what ive been wanting for a long time ....

I wish I could help ya out :(

Stoneage_Caddy
03-14-06, 08:42 PM
I wish I could help ya out :(
yah , theres no way you could talk dealership girl into pullin her head out the sand ....

LittleB
03-14-06, 08:46 PM
She's just in denial...I know she wants you ;)

I swear if you just get out more, you'd be surprised by the response you'd get from girls....but ya know, what do I know :p

Stoneage_Caddy
03-14-06, 09:20 PM
boy i hope she is ....and i have that feeling too ...im just hopeing to "break through".....

get out ? whats that ? you mean there places other then dealerships bars and my home ? that doesnt sound possible ...

DaveDeVille
03-14-06, 10:50 PM
I started a thread a few days ago asking where you had been.

addison_ii
03-15-06, 12:44 AM
You know I gotta keep up with all the April Showers(bring May flowers) people Stoney, well, at least a couple. So far I know of you, myself, and Powerglide but not sure on how many more. On the other hand be persistant, the dealership girl will come around and if she doesn't then there are plenty of fish in the sea. Like Little B says: more exposure to the female masses(especially in sunny Florida) will definitely get the results you desire.

Krashed989
03-15-06, 01:56 AM
Yo, whatsup!

It's me here taking over the nightshift... It's really quiet right now... Wait.. is that an echo?

ECHO..Echo..echo..echo... O_o

Damn I need a girlfriend... LOL

LittleB
03-15-06, 11:21 AM
I started a thread a few days ago asking where you had been.

You did?!?!?! :bouncy: :D I missed it...darn. I feel special, thanks :D :D :D

Ranger
03-15-06, 04:55 PM

A little late to the party, but I'm not even going to venture a guess. Just gonna let my imagination run rampant. OHHH, if you guys could see what I am seeing. :thumbsup:

LittleB
03-15-06, 05:30 PM
A little late to the party, but I'm not even going to venture a guess. Just gonna let my imagination run rampant. OHHH, if you guys could see what I am seeing. :thumbsup:

HAHAHHAA!! :histeric: I bet whatever it was you were imagining I was wearing/ or not wearing (haha) was mmm mmm gooooood :D ;)

Ranger
03-15-06, 07:16 PM
:2thumbs: You can bank on that.

Adam
03-15-06, 08:12 PM
ok B, i got on boxers that say squeeze the bannana with a monkey on them.

LittleB
03-15-06, 08:15 PM
ok B, i got on boxers that say squeeze the bannana with a monkey on them.

I am not sure I can fully picture them in my head without a picture :sneaky: :D

hehe nice :thumbsup:

Adam
03-15-06, 08:18 PM
I am not sure I can fully picture them in my head without a picture :sneaky: :D

hehe nice :thumbsup:

:D i seen that coming! yeah you would like a picture wouldnt ya? i can just imagine my boss walking in while i am standing there with my pants around my ankles taking a picture of my boxers... its just a monkey holding a bannana that says squeeze the bannana. and thank you, also i do not believe you are wearing a black thong... i must have proof... you can email me, hehehe. gotta go babe, Med-Flight is enroute... see ya!

LittleB
03-15-06, 08:23 PM
:D i seen that coming! yeah you would like a picture wouldnt ya? i can just imagine my boss walking in while i am standing there with my pants around my ankles taking a picture of my boxers... its just a monkey holding a bannana that says squeeze the bannana. and thank you, also i do not believe you are wearing a black thong... i must have proof... you can email me, hehehe. gotta go babe, Med-Flight is enroute... see ya!

Two can play that game. I don't believe you are wearing boxers with a money that say "squeez the banana"....due to McCombie's Law you must post a pic! :histeric: You have seen tons of pics of me...I've only seen ONE of you. You SOOOOOOOO owe me!!!! :thepan:

Krashed989
03-15-06, 11:36 PM
Okay let me give this a shot.
LittleB I think you are completely naked right now...under your clothes... :D :alchi:

My boxers for today are nothing special, just blue and green plaid.

WooHoo, it's my 1,300th post!! Yay! :banana: :banana:

DopeStar 156
03-15-06, 11:40 PM
LOL! McCombie's Law has spokeeennnn!!

Adam
03-16-06, 10:12 AM
Two can play that game. I don't believe you are wearing boxers with a money that say "squeez the banana"....due to McCombie's Law you must post a pic! :histeric: You have seen tons of pics of me...I've only seen ONE of you. You SOOOOOOOO owe me!!!! :thepan:

yes i do owe you but you are just gonna have to wait til my eye clears up. also i am no longer wearing those boxers as they are now going through the wash. YOU just want to see the barn door open!