: 2002 escalade owner

Steelhead Jess
03-13-06, 05:09 PM
Hey all,

My name is Jess, I've owned an `02 escalade for about a month now. I am also from Vancouver, Washington (same as DLE). I work for as an engineer for a silicon wafer manufacturing facility.

Anyway, a lot of good stuff in here....glad to be on board.

Boombotz
03-13-06, 07:56 PM
Welcome to the forums Jess,

We have a lot of good information in the Escalade section. I am sure I will see you in there. Good luck with your Lade.:thumbsup:

DLE
03-13-06, 08:10 PM
Hey, welcome. What area in Vancouver are you at?

CADDYBLACK99
03-14-06, 01:16 PM
Welcome Jess!

Glad to have you as a member. The Escalade section is a very active one so be sure to check in there often! Good luck
:welcome:
Paul

Steelhead Jess
03-14-06, 02:21 PM
Hey, welcome. What area in Vancouver are you at?

I used to live in fisher landing area, but bought a house in Battle Ground a while back.

I work off of 112th (SEH-America).

You?

DLE
03-14-06, 03:40 PM
I used to live in fisher landing area, but bought a house in Battle Ground a while back.

I work off of 112th (SEH-America).

You?

thats cool. I live on 162nd, more towards 4th Plain. I work in downtown PDX though.

We should meet up sometime and check out the rigs. Have you done anything to your Escalade? I just ordered a set of 24s for mine. I see on the color post that yours Green Envy color. Thats cool.

Steelhead Jess
03-14-06, 06:18 PM
thats cool. I live on 162nd, more towards 4th Plain. I work in downtown PDX though.

We should meet up sometime and check out the rigs. Have you done anything to your Escalade? I just ordered a set of 24s for mine. I see on the color post that yours Green Envy color. Thats cool.

yeah, I'd like to check out rigs.

I haven't done anything other than little stuff. Mine came with 20s, but 24s would sure be nice.

I used to live on 162nd and 11th..back in the day

DLE
03-14-06, 06:34 PM
yeah, I'd like to check out rigs.

I haven't done anything other than little stuff. Mine came with 20s, but 24s would sure be nice.

I used to live on 162nd and 11th..back in the day

since we dont have enough posts to private message, email me here.

davidle98664@yahoo.com