: Detailers in CT

AJB2323
01-09-04, 01:55 AM
My car is in dire need of a deatailing. I do not have the patience or the time to do it. I was wondering if anyone knew anyplace/anybody in CT (perferabley Farfield and New Haven County) that did a good job detailing. Also I have a couple scratches on my car. There is a series of like 5 or 6 lines on the hood from when I went to cut across a pracking garage drunk and to my surprise there were cable inbetwee. Needless to say it left minor scratches that looks like they can be buffed out. Then on the back trunk me and my friend went to throw rocks at someones car and they bounced back at my car. Damn fake rockes, they shattered and bounced. Well any way can a detailer get these out with like a buffer?

hcvone
01-10-04, 08:56 AM
If the scratches are in the clear coat they will buff out, but if you can feel they with your finger nail they probably will not come out completely. Look in your local phone book and pay a few detailers a visit to see what they think

AJB2323
01-10-04, 10:57 AM
Well the ones on the hood I cant feel. The ones on the trunk I can just barely feel. The front ones are like a grayish blue in color. The back ones are like white.

hcvone
01-12-04, 09:02 AM
The trunk ones may not come out if you can feel them, and from your description they sould like they are to the primer. I would still check with a few detail shops to get their opinion