: For Sale: OEM CTS-V Wheels

trekster
03-12-06, 02:51 PM
I have for sale 4 CTS-V Wheels. 3 of them are in good condition and one wheel has a curb rash covering about 75% of the wheel. It can be easily repaired though. I'm willing to sell all 4 wheels with no tires for $1000 plus shipping. Or if you guys only need one Wheel I'm willing to sell it for $275 plus shipping. If you are willing to pick the wheels up locally I'm willing to sell the wheel for $250 a wheel or $1000 obo even for all 4. I'm located in Downey which is about 20 Minutes away from Downtown LA.

Please PM me or E-mail me at

Thanks,
Gilbert

trekster
03-12-06, 03:11 PM
Reasonable offers won't be refused.

BadCad
03-12-06, 03:53 PM
What wheels are you replacing these with? Just curious here....:)

BowenCT
03-12-06, 03:57 PM
What wheels are you replacing these with? Just curious here....:)

He has the optional split spoke V-wheels on the car........car is for sale.

trekster
03-12-06, 04:32 PM
He has the optional split spoke V-wheels on the car........car is for sale. I'm actually going to keep the V. I'm just going to stop modding it for now. I'm working on a deal with a 89 SHO and have that as my new project.

Bowen, you listen to Killswitch Engage?

BowenCT
03-12-06, 05:07 PM
Bowen, you listen to Killswitch Engage?

Sure do! F'in love 'em!

trekster
03-12-06, 06:01 PM
Sure do! F'in love 'em! New or old Singer?
I saw KSE at the taste of chaos tour.
I'm a little startled that someone at your age listens to KSE.

BowenCT
03-12-06, 06:11 PM
Jesse was great, but I do like Howard better........both as a singer and as a frontman in general. Their shows are unreal. Their new DVD is excellent.

Startled? I'm just about the same age as every band member. What are 30-year olds supposed to listen to?

trekster
03-12-06, 06:21 PM
Jesse was great, but I do like Howard better........both as a singer and as a frontman in general. Their shows are unreal. Their new DVD is excellent.

Startled? I'm just about the same age as every band member. What are 30-year olds supposed to listen to?I know but I notice about 99% of the fans that listen to KSE are under 25. I never thought that type of music will appeal anyone in their 30's. That's all. You are the first person that I know over the age of 30 that listens to kse. What other bands are you into?

BowenCT
03-12-06, 06:51 PM
I just turned 30 a couple months ago, so I'm a little sensitive.........go easy on me. Pretty much "into" metal........the almighty bands like Slayer, Pantera, OLD Metallica, etc.....and the less mainstream stuff life KSE, Shadows Fall, In Flames, The Dillinger Escape Plan, lamb of god, Nevermore, Fear Factory, Mastadon, etc etc. Really though I am just a music fan in general.....form David Bowie to Pink Floyd to Bob Marley to Dr. Dre to.....

trekster
03-12-06, 06:56 PM
I just turned 30 a couple months ago, so I'm a little sensitive.........go easy on me. Pretty much "into" metal........the almighty bands like Slayer, Pantera, OLD Metallica, etc.....and the less mainstream stuff life KSE, Shadows Fall, In Flames, The Dillinger Escape Plan, lamb of god, Nevermore, Fear Factory, Mastadon, etc etc. Really though I am just a music fan in general.....form David Bowie to Pink Floyd to Bob Marley to Dr. Dre to.....
Fear Factory is my favorite band btw!
The new album was average, Demanufacture is their best album.
Zero Signal and Hunter-Killer for the win.

10secvette
03-12-06, 06:57 PM
Please put me in for one wheel. I'm local and have cash:) I'm headed out to AFR in the morning and would like to come by on the way home if that works for you. Let me know, Thanks

Chris

BowenCT
03-12-06, 07:07 PM
Fear Factory is my favorite band btw!
The new album was average, Demanufacture is their best album.
Zero Signal and Hunter-Killer for the win.

I saw them back in august at Gigantour, they were solid.......

trekster
03-12-06, 07:16 PM
I saw them back in august at Gigantour, they were solid.......LOL I went to Gigantour last year but I got their late because my friend got out of work late. We arrived and we "hear" Fear Factory playing Archetype; by the time we got there they finished playing. :(

Dream Theater and Megadeth kicked ass though!

Since you're into metal I don't if you heard of these guys but I think they're one of the best metal bands out there.
http://www.dragonforce.com/

BowenCT
03-12-06, 07:26 PM
Dream Theater is unreal! I've been to 18 DT shows since 1991........and have tix for a show on the 29th of this month. Just saw Shadows Fall last wednesday.....good gig.......

trekster
03-12-06, 07:29 PM
Dream Theater is unreal! I've been to 18 DT shows since 1991........and have tix for a show on the 29th of this month. Just saw Shadows Fall last wednesday.....good gig.......Dream Theater is Cool but what bothers me is how the lead singer leaves for about 4 minutes no where on stage while the "real talent" is playing.

POST 1000! Woot!

ctsvett
03-12-06, 09:14 PM
I may be interested in a cheap wheel.. e-mail me if you have not sold them already...

Reed

trekster
03-12-06, 10:09 PM
I may be interested in a cheap wheel.. e-mail me if you have not sold them already...

Reed

e-mail sent

-Gilbert

trekster
03-13-06, 01:36 PM
bump

trekster
03-14-06, 04:25 PM
3 of my wheels have been sold.
Chris, I saved the 3rd wheel for you. Since, i'm going to keep my last wheel. The one with the curbrash since noone is going to want that one.

-Gilbert