: Simple V Fun!

++Fixx++
03-12-06, 03:47 PM
Last night on the way home from work I was heading up the highway when I noticed two sets of headlights approaching quickly from behind. No idea what the makes of the cars were other than sub compacts with a Sport Bike like exhaust protruding from each. I let each of them pass me. The lead car was up by about 8 car lengths in front of his competition and switched over into my lane. I could not resist the temptation so I shoved her into 3rd from about 50 mph and let her eat, found myself passing the first car instantly and coming up on the leader like a heat seeker.;) Still amazed at the sound of the engine at that RPM and the closure rate on these two vehicles I had to cut quickly into the left lane to make a clean pass on the lead car. Putting some good distance between myself and the two racers I let her come back down to around 65. Each car caught up and stayed beside me for a few seconds to check out my ride. This car is so fun! I have yet to find a car in my area that’s worth burning gas on so I have to take what I can get. The adrenaline rush was worth it for me. The V continues to amaze me.:)

++Fixx++