: Selling my floor mats.

Joey'sVee
03-12-06, 02:15 PM
Hey guys I have some Car Motorsports custom embroidered floor mats. How should I sell them? :confused: I'm thinking ebay would be the best way. They are black with a V embroidered on them. :worship:

The first attachment shows the sun shinning on one corner and make them look a little weird but they are in great condition. You think ebay is the best way??? Thanks! :highfive:

DILLIGAF
03-12-06, 02:36 PM
Joey,I would sell all your stuff in here like cvp33 did.You have been a great asset to this forum,the mods will leave you alone on this one.If they don't their being dicks,sorry about this whole thing.I just got back from Lawrence,1 tornado and a bad hail storm.Biggest hail that was coming down was marble size.Did I mention my car was outside,f me.Cai is boxed up and will be on its way tomorrow.

CVP33
03-12-06, 02:57 PM
I agree. I'd just line list everything you have in a thread and then just mark 'em off as they sell like I did. The whole process took me about two weeks from posting to mailing every part. All told I had about $8,000 in parts that sold for around $5,800 as I recall. The forum guys will treat you better than ebay and at least you're letting a fellow enthusiast get a deal on performance parts that will go to good use.

rand49er
03-12-06, 05:44 PM
I agree. I'd just line list everything you have in a thread and then just mark 'em off as they sell like I did. The whole process took me about two weeks from posting to mailing every part. All told I had about $8,000 in parts that sold for around $5,800 as I recall. The forum guys will treat you better than ebay and at least you're letting a fellow enthusiast get a deal on performance parts that will go to good use.

........................:yeah:

ctsvflorida
03-12-06, 05:56 PM
HOW much for the mats? I'll probably take them! email me at ereganw@aol.com. Thanks

lars464
03-12-06, 07:23 PM
What other V items do you have for sale?

rand49er
03-12-06, 08:40 PM
What other V items do you have for sale?Hey, lars, see if he'll part with his avatar. Then, we'll all be bugging you to post. :highfive: