: Anyone ever put Nitrous on your

diatibe24
03-12-06, 01:02 PM
Catera? If so what shot? and what kinda times did you get out of it? I used to own a Eclipse non-turbo and it put me from a 16.6 down to a 14.5 on just a 75shot. well i had a short ram and cat back but thats really it. mostly curious to hear what peoples experiance and thoughts and results on it were.

Vesicant
03-12-06, 03:10 PM
Well...

Member by the name of mytmous did it, wasnt real successful because of some malfunction in his setup. Another guy, steinmetzcatera I think atleast got a nitrous kit... not sure what he did after that.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-catera-cimarron-forum/13286-ran-cat-nitrous.html?highlight=nitrous

And I slightly over reacted. heh.

gixxer_751
03-13-06, 05:17 PM
car's to sensitive to everything, i dont even want to think bout it...

TKE_CAT
04-05-06, 03:13 PM
Yea, i really don't see that nitrious thing going in a good direction. The car is really just a few winds away from being non-existent as it is. I couldn't even imagine nitrious, unless you just want to see it explode.

Resilient
04-05-06, 03:18 PM
NO2 is fun... but not on this car, nowhere near worth the investment, headaches or possible problems...

I had a NO2 kit on my boat, really fun when you flick the switch... BUT there are no roads, speed limits or objects that can be hit like utility poles, fire hydrants, sidewalks , pedestrians etc... Using NO2 is not for the faint of heart, and definitialy not in a mid-range sedan for the occasional drag (especially if not on an actual track).