: IDEA: CadillacOwners.com/CadillacForums.com products...

CTS4Chiefy
03-12-06, 01:29 AM
Hey guys... got an idea for CadillacOwners.com/CadillForums.com (I'm still confused on what, if any, difference there is between the two...) products... shirts, hats, window and bumper stickers primarily, although maybe mouse pads and similar products as well can be offered...

This would give the users at these sites a way to promote the site, offer revenue to the site (for the upkeep, monthly costs, etc), and, hey, who wouldn't want a window sticker or somethin else for this site? And, who can argue with the coolness of seeing another Caddy with the window/bumper sticker on it... after all, that would be pretty sweet seein another user in person driving by, at the mall, or whatever...

And, hey, a great many car clubs/communities/websites, such as Honda-Acura.net and Mazda6club.com, have done this, and it's become extremely popular...

Just an idea for the admins/mods/owners of this site and the peope on this community to consider... I, for one, would buy the stuff!

davesdeville
03-12-06, 05:13 AM
Someone should get the ball rolling on the window sticker idea.

CTS4Chiefy
03-12-06, 03:15 PM
Someone should get the ball rolling on the window sticker idea.
Any takers? (I'm assume the Admin or Mod... but anyone who has the means to get it going... please do...)

Jonas McFeely
03-12-06, 03:32 PM
For real wtf happened to the sticker idea?

CIWS
03-12-06, 03:56 PM
It shouldn't be hard to do once ya'll decide on a final design. Here's one place it can be done through. The more you order the cheaper it is, but even individuals can do it for themselves.

http://www.makestickers.com/home.asp

CTS4Chiefy
03-12-06, 05:45 PM
but even individuals can do it for themselves.

We should just have an official one where it's sold on this site... my opinion anyway...