: Solid Kill this am

BADAZGN
03-10-06, 08:20 PM
I was cruizing along,at about 60 when I look in my rearview and see a bright red car with a bulge in the hood. Definately a Camaro SS. Definately an LS1 car because of the headlights. I pull over in the left lane and let him slide up.
He passes right on by me, then I noticed he had a Flowmaster exhaust, so I figured he might be into playin. I pull up to him and start nudgeing a little, he gives me a gesture as to wait a moment.
We slow down some and and before I realized it he downshifted and took off. I droped to 3rd and started chase, then we ran into traffic.
We slowed down again to about 45 this time I was ready and in 3rd gear. I hammer it and he is right there to, I pull about 2 cars on him then I roll into fourth and pull maybe another, then we had to stop because of traffic.
As we slowed doen into heavier morning traffic he rolls down his window, I commented on how good his car sounds. He then yells out "Jeez that car is f'ing quick!" I replied and siad yeah it's bone stock too! He was pretty impressed. I guess he had never heard of a V before!

Hearing the Camaro....I definately am gonna pull the trigger and get an exhaust!

Got5onit
03-10-06, 08:28 PM
Definately an LS1 car because of the headlights.

Hmm, I always thought the only cosmetic differences were the SS hood, spoiler, & wheels. http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/images/smilies/mj03.gif

Nice kill!!!!! :thumbsup:

JonCR96Z
03-10-06, 10:27 PM
He just means that he knows that it had an LS1, instead of an LT1.

BADAZGN
03-10-06, 10:31 PM
:yeah:

Thnaks!

Got5onit
03-10-06, 10:44 PM

Excuse me, I'm an idiot.

:thepan: <------- Me

Chef
03-11-06, 01:25 PM
Just like a good sniper -----One shot one kill...

Well done!!

ahahnu
03-11-06, 04:23 PM
Yeah def nice. Those SS can be sleepers though. I think it was Bowen, but I ran into an orange one that created this loud woosh, then pulled away like I was standing still. Usually "muscle car" guys don't give the time day.

BADAZGN
03-12-06, 07:45 PM
I was surprised I was able to pull on him. I think his origanal thought was that he was gonna hut t his 4 dr car up. Just to teach me a lesson! LOL The lesson was that he learned what a V was. LOL

NIK
03-13-06, 09:59 AM
Hearing the Camaro....I definately am gonna pull the trigger and get an exhaust!

My previous car was a '99 Trans-Am (basically the same car) with Flowmaster exhaust and I have to tell you, it sounded sweet! I've read many flames regarding Flowmaster in other posts, but used on an LS-1 they are absolutely awesome!

Kadonny
03-13-06, 10:22 AM
Nice kill. I'll tell you , the LS1 cars are no slouches so be proud.