: Upgrade Options

Hetiloak
03-10-06, 10:34 AM
New owner in the uk (yes where gas is $1.50 a liter!!) It's an 02 in white, 23" OZ's. Inside has wicked Phoenix Gold/JL set up with a 23" plasma coming out of the roof lining to complement 2 headrest screens. The only performance upgrade i've added is Baer Eradispeed +1's all round. I now want to sort the suspension (us euro's like a firmer ride) along with air flow (exhaust and intake) and possibly some ECU changes, however i can't get anything i need in the UK. Anyone recomend a good suspension package (i'll do the shocks as well) and any parts needed for the above "transformation". Lastly is there a one stop shop for these parts in the US?

jrs05caddyext
03-10-06, 12:01 PM
New owner in the uk (yes where gas is $1.50 a liter!!) It's an 02 in white, 23" OZ's. Inside has wicked Phoenix Gold/JL set up with a 23" plasma coming out of the roof lining to complement 2 headrest screens. The only performance upgrade i've added is Baer Eradispeed +1's all round. I now want to sort the suspension (us euro's like a firmer ride) along with air flow (exhaust and intake) and possibly some ECU changes, however i can't get anything i need in the UK. Anyone recomend a good suspension package (i'll do the shocks as well) and any parts needed for the above "transformation". Lastly is there a one stop shop for these parts in the US?

Welcome. Pics????

Hetiloak
03-13-06, 03:12 PM
I'll get some done and posted asap. Any feedback on the questions raised?

integline
03-14-06, 11:03 PM
You should be able to get mostof these products from any large retailer. if your trying to go to one retailer due to shipping i understand but you may pay a slighter higher price for the stuff.
Most people here would say go with the Volant intake and corsa exhaust. suspension seems to be mcnuaghy 2/3. try some of the sites sponsored sites. good luck.

Hetiloak
03-15-06, 08:48 AM
Thank you. I'll check out the parts now and keep all updated on progress.