: 2005 CTS-V Lease Assignment

garyv
03-10-06, 04:58 AM
I've attempted to update my add in the classified section; however, the classified page will not open.

I have a stock 2005 Black CTS-V with the roof. I leased it last March for 24 months and 15k miles/year. The lease has 12 months remaining and is in perfect condition. My lease payment is $614 per month and the car currently has 16k miles. If anyone is interested in doing a lease assignment, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gary

urbanski
03-10-06, 07:22 AM
thanks for pointing out the trouble w/ the classified link.
we'll work on getting that fixed.

garyv
04-25-06, 05:52 AM
Has new tires and 10 months remaining if anyone is interested...

Kidhummer
04-25-06, 10:02 AM
How did u get that amazing lease price??? How much money did you put down?

1fstkde
04-25-06, 12:14 PM
I've attempted to update my add in the classified section; however, the classified page will not open.

I have a stock 2005 Black CTS-V with the roof. I leased it last March for 24 months and 15k miles/year. The lease has 12 months remaining and is in perfect condition. My lease payment is $614 per month and the car currently has 16k miles. If anyone is interested in doing a lease assignment, please let me know.

Thanks,
Gary great price for a two year...i got 2 year also in april for 2k down 624 a month with 1200 miles a month, and thought that was slammin...some body should get on yours!!

Kidhummer
04-25-06, 02:10 PM
I got ripped off then..I got a 3 year for $650/month with no money down and I thought that was good.

1fstkde
04-25-06, 02:31 PM
I got ripped off then..I got a 3 year for $650/month with no money down and I thought that was good. ive seen worse..in 04 when they first came out they wanted alomst 1000 a month...you know how it is...im hoping the z06 will come down by april 07 when my lease runs out so i can hopp in one of those..

blown65
04-25-06, 02:53 PM
Ya, our dealer wanted just north of 900 a month with no down. After some dealing left with same terms at mid 600's. 4 yr though.

garyv
04-26-06, 11:31 AM
I only put 1k down...I think it was just good timing.

I'll probably list it on one of the lease trader web sites later this week.

DarkKnight
04-26-06, 12:33 PM
I got ripped off then..I got a 3 year for $650/month with no money down and I thought that was good.
That is the same deal I got over a year ago, not to bad considering it was before all the heavy employee price discounting that was done a few months later.

blackcts-v
04-26-06, 12:47 PM
I leased my CTS-V for 12k miles per year 24 months for $559.00

Kidhummer
04-26-06, 05:06 PM
how much can I expect to lease a corvette for?? I want a 36 month lease with no money down..I won't pay more than $650/month...does that sound reaosnable for a 55k dollar car??

anim8orCTSV
04-26-06, 05:06 PM
06 V for $458/month for 4 years. 10k down. I ened up saving 8k by leasing and buying it out at the end.

Gotta love Costco auto.

-anim8orCTSV

Kidhummer
04-26-06, 06:16 PM
i just got quoted $1100 for a 63k dollar vette

1fstkde
04-26-06, 06:41 PM
how much can I expect to lease a corvette for?? I want a 36 month lease with no money down..I won't pay more than $650/month...does that sound reaosnable for a 55k dollar car?? should be no prob to get that,,,as long as credit is a1...

1fstkde
04-26-06, 06:42 PM
i just got quoted $1100 for a 63k dollar vette thats nuts!! no way keep on shopping...should get $100 per 1K on a lease...so you should be paying 660 for 66000 .

anim8orCTSV
04-26-06, 10:33 PM
Forget shopping.

Go through Costco Auto.

Tell them what car you want and a dealer will call you (usually from the fleet department).

I got my V for dealer invoice. They do the same with all kinds of cars including Vetts. But you have to go through Costco auto otherwise you'll get ripped off. I almost did by my local dealer. They told me they would give me the Costco "Deal". They didn't even come close. (A real Costco dealer has to show you the actual invoice papers, it is a contractual thing with Costco.

I have bought three cars this way and each time I left the dealer well below sticker (with no haggling).

Try it you'll thank me.

-anim8orCTSV

1fstkde
04-27-06, 03:15 PM
Forget shopping.

Go through Costco Auto.

Tell them what car you want and a dealer will call you (usually from the fleet department).

I got my V for dealer invoice. They do the same with all kinds of cars including Vetts. But you have to go through Costco auto otherwise you'll get ripped off. I almost did by my local dealer. They told me they would give me the Costco "Deal". They didn't even come close. (A real Costco dealer has to show you the actual invoice papers, it is a contractual thing with Costco.

I have bought three cars this way and each time I left the dealer well below sticker (with no haggling).

Try it you'll thank me.

-anim8orCTSV you think i can an 07 z06 at costco??? i would love that...not to pay that crap azz mark up these dealers are asking..:thumbsup:

anim8orCTSV
04-27-06, 08:06 PM
Go to www.costcoauto.com

Enter your Zip code

Then on the left side of the screen click on contact dealer. They do not have the 07 in the list yet, put in the 06. It might give you a list of dealers near you. Click one and they will call you within 24 hours (or so).

When the dealer calls tell him you are interested in the 07.

Let me know how it goes.

-anim8orCTSV

dannystang
04-27-06, 09:53 PM
you think i can an 07 z06 at costco??? i would love that...not to pay that crap azz mark up these dealers are asking..:thumbsup:

If it works PM me, lets buy like 20 of em then sell em 10k over MSRP out of our backyards...

oh and keep it on the downlow.

:)

1fstkde
04-28-06, 12:05 AM
Go to www.costcoauto.com (http://www.costcoauto.com)

Enter your Zip code

Then on the left side of the screen click on contact dealer. They do not have the 07 in the list yet, put in the 06. It might give you a list of dealers near you. Click one and they will call you within 24 hours (or so).

Let me know how it goes.

-anim8orCTSV ok ill try it tomorrow..thxs...:thumbsup:

1fstkde
04-28-06, 12:11 AM
Go to www.costcoauto.com (http://www.costcoauto.com)

Enter your Zip code

Let me know how it goes.

-anim8orCTSVsoory man, just tried it and it says that that car doesnt qualify for costco pricing!!!:rant2:

dannystang
04-28-06, 08:24 AM
soory man, just tried it and it says that that car doesnt qualify for costco pricing!!!:rant2:

Have to buy my girlfriend a turbo saturn sky, hope it applies to that.

Wonder if they decide what it applies to BEFORE the fact or whenever the hell the dealer decides...nah it doesnt apply to that.

1fstkde
04-28-06, 12:02 PM
Have to buy my girlfriend a turbo saturn sky, hope it applies to that.

Wonder if they decide what it applies to BEFORE the fact or whenever the hell the dealer decides...nah it doesnt apply to that. it has to come from availabilty of the car....im still going to try and get an 06 z06 when my lease runs out next april...pricez are going to come down by then..

anim8orCTSV
04-29-06, 04:29 AM
soory man, just tried it and it says that that car doesnt qualify for costco pricing!!!:rant2:

Well, that just sucks ass. Sorry to get your hopes up. I am going to call my dealer this weekend and see what he says (just to double check).

-anim8orCTSV