: The Best Palce To Buy Your Next Cadillac

NickGregoria
03-09-06, 04:02 PM
:thumbsup: For over 50 years Vallee And Bowe Cadillac have been doing business the right way, one customer at a time!
Integrity is there #1 priority and there service department stands alone in excellence and customer satisfaction.

John Simon
03-11-06, 07:51 PM
My grand father purchased his first Cadillac from Vallee And Bowe in 1959 and my father has purchased there and of course me.

They keep doing it the right way there

JimHare
03-20-06, 02:28 PM
Alright, Nick, maybe I'll give ya a chance - how much, and how long, to pop a new Low Beam bulb (I already have it in hand) in to my 02 Deville's right front headlamp?

The bulb blew about three weeks ago. I tried dislodging the headlamp lens but didn't want to yank it out and break something...so I stuck the bulb in the glove compartment, and the Deville has been Cyclops since then.

If you guys are as good as you claim to be, we'll bring the Deville and Eldo in for some work in the near future...the Deville needs a coolant overflow tank (bad sensor), and I want to check it over thoroughly pretty soon, as the warranty runs out at 135K miles, and she's got 129K right now..if anything looks like it's gonna break, I want to break it before the warranty goes.. lol

Jim