: general ?? on "forums" setup

andy97sts
03-09-06, 01:19 PM
Couple of questions from a newcomer - - -

(I have a '97 STS - and really enjoying . . . . )

It seems like this forum, Cadillac STS-V Series Forum, would be the right one for my vehicle. Is that correct?

Sorry, but what does > -V Series mean ?

Does each forum have a moderator? Ranger - are you leader for this one?

Okay to just "post" a question (thread, I guess) like this one I'm submitting now?

Appreciate any response - thanks in advance, Andy

davesdeville
03-09-06, 08:36 PM
No, this wouldn't be the correct section for a 97 STS. You want to go to the main forum index ( http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/ ), then scoll down past the V series forum, past the current cadillacs discussion, to the past vehicle discussion. Find the "Cadillac Seville/Eldorado Forum." I think you already found it.

As for the rest of the questions, forum moderator names would be on the far right column on the main forum index. The V series would be the CTS-V, STS-V, and XLR-V - it's a performance model, the CTS-V has a 400hp pushrod V8, the others are supercharged northstars.

Feel free to post any threads/questions you want to, although you should use the search function first to see if someone else has a thread that answers your question. Enjoy your stay...

Jesda
03-10-06, 08:43 AM
STS - 2005 and later RWD V6/V8 luxury sedan.
STS-V - 2006 and later RWD supercharged V8 sedan.
Seville/Eldorado - FWD Cadillac Seville STS (through 2004) and Seville SLS (through 2005), as well as FWD Eldorado ESC and ETC 1992 through 2002.