: A Newbie Two Weeks Ago & Now Severely Doomed!

Chef
03-09-06, 10:57 AM
:bighead:

You guys started an animal. Just 3 weeks ago I bought my low mileage 05 V. Now, check out my mods in just a few weeks! I'm not rich by any means but this Chef is cooking :stirpot: with Extra Virgin Olive Oil...

THANKS GOES out to AZ Power & Sound in Tempe, Az who put in my charger. Todd and crew simply ROCK!

By the way, if any of you are interested in holding a meeting, gathering or "happening" here's a glance of where I work. Right across the street from Bob Bondurant's Raceway on 2,400 acres.

Thanks guys!:highfive:

www.wildhorsepassresort.com (http://www.wildhorsepassresort.com)

CIWS
03-09-06, 01:22 PM
Holy Crap Chef, you have been busy throwing the mods on your V. If you get all of this done I have only one question for you...

What are you going to do with the rest of your life ? ;)

04CTSVFLA
03-09-06, 02:05 PM
whats a v-nob.

heavymetals
03-09-06, 02:19 PM
People think that we are kidding when we say DOOMED!

MOD HELL :highfive:

"ain't it cool?"

Seattle CTS-V
03-09-06, 02:47 PM
AWESOME!! Sometimes I wish I had just done everything all at once like you did. It's like getting a totally different car. Do you have any pix of the car w/ the wheels?

rgd
03-09-06, 02:59 PM
Sweeeeeeet!! :worship:
ya gotta love it

Dreamin
03-09-06, 03:08 PM
People think that we are kidding when we say DOOMED!

MOD HELL :highfive:

"ain't it cool?"

:yeah: DOOMED! ...never underestimate your ability to resist...

V-SATX
03-09-06, 03:46 PM
Some are asking for a Mod Detox program for V owners. Let us know if you are interested.:alchi: Onward and into the abyss of mods!!!!:eek:

Florian
03-09-06, 03:51 PM
I want my V to be magnified....its far too small as it is.

F

nikon
03-09-06, 04:08 PM
you guys and your money can kiss my ass......:crying: damn car payments. I WISH I could do that stuff....took me 3+ years to mod my camaro to how it sits...and it didnt get that much faster. :crying2: ugh

heavymetals
03-09-06, 04:56 PM
you guys and your money can kiss my ass......:crying: damn car payments. I WISH I could do that stuff....took me 3+ years to mod my camaro to how it sits...and it didnt get that much faster. :crying2: ugh

Your not gonna make me feel guilty.:want:

I paid my dues.:thumbsup:

They are called "MOD PAYMENTS".:eek:

That is why they invented overtime! MOD MONEY!!!!

Florian
03-09-06, 04:58 PM
fun money.....comes with age (usually).....

F

Chef
03-09-06, 07:13 PM
Here's the info on the V-Nob...

I'll take some snaps of the wheels and ride as soon as we take a nice bath...

Luna.
03-09-06, 08:25 PM
:yeah: DOOMED! ...never underestimate your ability to resist...

LOL--I would state never OVERESTIMATE your ability to resist... :)

heavymetals
03-09-06, 09:58 PM
LOL--I would state never OVERESTIMATE your ability to resist... :)

Better still, never underestimate your ability to justify anything. :stirpot:

AZPowerAndSound
03-10-06, 12:37 PM
Thank for coming down Michael! I hope you love the newfound power. The car looked phenomenal on the new wheels. ENjoy, and we'll see you soon!

obzidian
03-10-06, 02:17 PM
Pics!!!!

ahahnu
03-10-06, 03:01 PM
The guy bought the car woth mods already on it. I think thats pre- qualification. Once you start its so hard to stop.

Hasn't 'zona undergone like 140 days without rain, and 77" snow deficit for the year? What are you waiting for with washing her?

Chef
03-10-06, 09:20 PM
yep - Bought it stock with nothing but the love of sweet Jesus in her pretty black lines....

Put some sweat into the kitchen world and came up with some hard earned cabbage...

Forecast is for rain tonight and 100% for tomorrow....

That's the newz bra.

Chef

ahahnu
03-10-06, 10:27 PM
My bad, thought you bought it with mods. You officially have the disease.

DILLIGAF
03-10-06, 10:32 PM
Alright chef,time for me to jack your thread.I'm maggied to,and I would like find a bitchen stir-fry cookbook,point me in the right direction if you would?You will love the maggied V,I would never go back,maggie raises the bar.