: Another new member...

WydOpen
01-07-04, 08:40 PM
Hi,

Just recently signed up. I found this site from a Google search looking for a fix for my "Service Tire Monitor" problem after installing new rims and tires.

A few months ago I purchased a 2004 Escalade. Black in color, fully optioned with moonroof and navigation system. Shortly after purchasing it I had 22" Momo rims installed.

I absolutely love this truck. It is my 11th vehicle and next to my Saleen Mustang...the best vehicle purchase I have made. I can't believe how well it drives even with the new rims!!! Since I was 15 I've pretty much only owned rough riding off-road trucks or stiff handling sports cars. A very good and welcomed change!!!

I hope to get a lot out of this site. It looks like a lot of good information and support from other owners.

Take care...

Fritzi
01-07-04, 09:55 PM
welcome welcome!!!!

JJhomer83
01-07-04, 11:37 PM
WELCOME :welcome:

not a big fan of big rims
but the look SHARP you picked a great design :worship:

CADDYBLACK99
01-08-04, 08:14 AM
:welcome:
Nice job!
Black on black is nice.

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-08-04, 02:57 PM
Rooms look nice,
Welcome aboard!

falconeo
01-09-04, 08:52 AM
Welcome to the club Rob!

falconeo

WydOpen
01-09-04, 04:31 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes.

falconeo...nice STS! My decision was between a 2004 Seville STS or the Escalade. Since I already own a car and truck I figured I would go with the SUV.

JJhomer83...yeah, I'm not too much of a fan for big wheels either. However, I saw these rims on a Navigator and they really set the vehicle off...looks much better in person than in the photos. I ended up with the 22's rather than the 24's, too much "bling" :rolleyes:.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

falconeo
01-10-04, 09:34 AM
falconeo...nice STS! My decision was between a 2004 Seville STS or the Escalade. Since I already own a car and truck I figured I would go with the SUV.
Thanks WydOpen!
Collect them all!!!

Falconeo