: 26" Sportrux Bumpin

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-08-06, 05:51 PM
What do you all think about the 26" Sportrux Bumpin wheels? I really like them and wanted to get some feedback. I currently have 22's on my 2005 Escalade, but they are way too small. Looking to upgrade and found these Sportrux Bumpin's in 26's. Any information would be great.

Thanks.

jrs05caddyext
03-08-06, 05:54 PM
I really dont know much about them but they look nice.

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-08-06, 05:56 PM
I really dont know much about them but they look nice.

That's the same problem I have. Don't know too much about the rims or even the Sportrux company, but they do look good.

Thanks.

tid9
03-08-06, 06:16 PM
I have never sold a set of Sportrux wheels, but I have seen these wheels in person in 24" and they look great. These wheels have a HUGE lip and look great moving or parked. As far as the quality of their wheels, I really have no experience. But..all in all it is a good looking wheel. I say go for it.

Jermaine

EXTadic
03-09-06, 01:02 AM
with a wheel that large make sure they are hub centric. you wouldn't want any 26" chinese wheel to use your lugs to find center. Thats just my opinion

integline
03-09-06, 03:10 AM
sorry never heard of them. look good though on teh cadi.

Synergetic
03-09-06, 03:14 AM
What do you all think about the 26" Sportrux Bumpin wheels? I really like them and wanted to get some feedback. I currently have 22's on my 2005 Escalade, but they are way too small. Looking to upgrade and found these Sportrux Bumpin's in 26's. Any information would be great.

Thanks.

Hey 05 -

I can try and see if I can get a deal on these, but not sure. I tried to hook up a sponsorship with this company but they were very unprofessional and had a difficult time responding back more than once. So, even though I liked the rims, I decided to give up on them.

They're really cool rims though! Check out LA Customs, they did an Escalade that is two tone (silver/black w/ red pinstripe) and its on the Sportrux Bumpin 26's. Those pictures they have of that Escalade on their site will sell you! lol.

GOOD LUCK!

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-09-06, 11:06 AM
Hey 05 -

I can try and see if I can get a deal on these, but not sure. I tried to hook up a sponsorship with this company but they were very unprofessional and had a difficult time responding back more than once. So, even though I liked the rims, I decided to give up on them.

They're really cool rims though! Check out LA Customs, they did an Escalade that is two tone (silver/black w/ red pinstripe) and its on the Sportrux Bumpin 26's. Those pictures they have of that Escalade on their site will sell you! lol.

GOOD LUCK!

Bryan, please take a look at what you can do for me. That would help me out very much. I really like the style of the wheels and would seriously think about acquiring the wheels soon. See what you can do on a package deal with rims and tires. Jermaine, what can you quote me on a package with wheels and tires?

Thanks.

ILLNALI
03-09-06, 12:15 PM
Hey 05 -

Check out LA Customs, they did an Escalade that is two tone (silver/black w/ red pinstripe) and its on the Sportrux Bumpin 26's. Those pictures they have of that Escalade on their site will sell you! lol.

GOOD LUCK!

do you have a link to their exact site? I tried to search it out in google, but I could not come up with anything???

jrs05caddyext
03-09-06, 12:18 PM
do you have a link to their exact site? I tried to search it out in google, but I could not come up with anything???

----

tid9
03-09-06, 01:42 PM
OK...I am now an official supporting vendor of this site, but I still can't send you a PM for some reason. I got some pretty good numbers on these...so shoot me a PM with your email or email me at tid9@hotmail.com and I can email you back a quote.

Jermaine
Owner
Custom Car Audio Works
tid9@hotmail.com

Synergetic
03-09-06, 03:29 PM
----

Yeah, them!
I'm looking forward to going down there when I get down to Socal and introducing myself, and checking out their shop. I'll be working right down the street from West Coast Customs, but just not a fan of them!

jrs05caddyext
03-09-06, 03:44 PM
Yeah, them!
I'm looking forward to going down there when I get down to Socal and introducing myself, and checking out their shop. I'll be working right down the street from West Coast Customs, but just not a fan of them!

Didn’t they just move to Corona? I believe that Los Angeles Customs did this Charger on 26s bagged.http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/5083/26s4rh.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1324/26ss8zn.jpg
http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/6083/26si8iy.jpg

Synergetic
03-09-06, 06:38 PM
Didn’t they just move to Corona? I believe that Los Angeles Customs did this Charger on 26s bagged.

Yeah, I think WCC is in Corona now, but not sure!! Their website says Los Angeles. I think I may be moving to Corona area, but not sure yet. But i'll definetely be working there. Does anybody know anything about Corona, as for living and how safe it is?

That Charger is clean on 26's! IF LA did that, then props to them because that is bad@sss. I still like the new two tone (black/silver) Charger Lexani did better, with the Lexani 300c bodykit.

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-09-06, 07:45 PM
OK...I am now an official supporting vendor of this site, but I still can't send you a PM for some reason. I got some pretty good numbers on these...so shoot me a PM with your email or email me at tid9@hotmail.com and I can email you back a quote.

Jermaine
Owner
Custom Car Audio Works
tid9@hotmail.com (tid9@hotmail.com)

I will give you an email because you are not allowed to PM until you reach 50 posts. I hope we can work something out because these wheels would look great on my Escalade.

Thanks.

Boombotz
03-09-06, 09:01 PM
Jermaine please check your user cp and check to see if you have PM turned off. You should be able to PM now as a supporting vendor. Let me know if you are still having problems.
You are able to do a lot of stuff now. Check it out and use it to your benefit.

05 Cadillac Escalade
03-09-06, 11:07 PM
Jermaine, I sent you an email with all my information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Boombotz
03-10-06, 08:16 AM

Jermaine
Owner
Custom Car Audio Works
tid9@hotmail.com (tid9@hotmail.com)

Jermaine,
I have the Administrator working on you being able to PM. I moved your post so he will see it faster.

Thanks
Tom