: New Member - Looking at 2001 - 2003 STS

Giddy
03-07-06, 11:35 PM
Hey folks, I am from Canada and have been looking a late model STS's for quite a while now. I drive a 2002 VW Jetta 1.8T that has been a real fun car to drive. I also own a 95 Miata that is great for cruising, plus I can smoke a cigar when the roof is down. The wife, poor girl, drives a 2000 Mazda MPV.

The lease comes up this year on my Jetta and i want to get a used Seville STS before that fantastic car fades away. I have been lurking here for a while reading everything I can on the STS. The recent post about the WOT virgin is what made me want to register. That post convinced me that this is going to be my next car for sure.

Thanks for having me.

Giddy

Jetboyphx
03-08-06, 12:54 AM
:welcome: You will love that series of STS. I had an 02 and the build quality was very good and I really like the combination of comfort and performance.

CADDYBLACK99
03-09-06, 11:21 AM
Welcome Giddy!

Thanks for signing up with us! Here is a link you will find usefull:
5880-what-look-when-buying-used-cadillacs (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/general-cadillac-non-model-specific-discussion/5880-what-look-when-buying-used-cadillacs.html)
Good luck with your search.
:welcome:
Paul

Elo
03-09-06, 05:58 PM
Welcome! Hope you get your Caddy, they're a blast!

-Elo

Giddy
03-09-06, 11:00 PM
Thanks everyone. I am certain it will be a caddy. I have wanted one for a very long time. :)