: Got into a fight!!!

illumina
03-07-06, 12:11 AM
Man I'm pissed!!!

I was at work tonight when my co-worker confronted me on a stupid joke I played on him just last Friday...What happened was that I was entering an elevator at work Friday night when my co-worker yelled out to me to hold the elevator door for him. he was about 300 feet away when he asked this of me...So as a joke, I ran onto the elevator with a big grin (I was within 20 feet of it) and closed the door while he was still a ways out. I only had to go up one floor as did he (therefore, the wait wasn't that damned long)...

So I didn't see him again until tonight when he started yelling at me about it and cussing me out over it. I asked him to calm down (I always negotiate first before I fight) and I apologized for doing it just to avoid the trouble. He was starting to get within touching distance of my face when I told him to back off...He then told me to back off before I get my ass whipped!!!

So I pondered that for a second and told him to settle down and act reasonable. That seemed to piss him off to the point where he pushed me! I pushed him back, placed a front kick into his balls, and took his knee out with three consecutive knee strikes to the point where he started limping from the strikes. He then tried to throw a cup of ****ing water at me! At this point I just walked away from him and told him that he was no match for me and left it at that...

Needless to say, I am now out of one job, but at this point, I just don't care (never liked that job anyways)...

Blackout
03-07-06, 12:24 AM
haha your cars slow! j/k but that sucks man. I hope you can find another job soon

illumina
03-07-06, 12:28 AM
haha your cars slow! j/k but that sucks man. I hope you can find another job soon

I still have the business to fall back on, but I had that job for a reason...

I could always go back, but the ego of an idiot like that might want to shoot me or something if you understand what I mean.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-07-06, 12:48 AM
sorry dude , but im laughing to damned hard to finish my beverage here ....

we really need to go on this world ass kicking tour

illumina
03-07-06, 12:55 AM
sorry dude , but im laughing to damned hard to finish my beverage here ....

we really need to go on this world ass kicking tour

Well, without one job, I have some free time :D :lildevil:

Yeah, I don't know what that guy was thinking, but after the incident, I told my boss that I was done and that I'm not going to work around that shit. He went over and likely fired the idiot...Good!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-07-06, 12:58 AM
well we all know what he was thinking when you kicked im int he balls ....

"oh shit my BALLS man , he got me in the falking BALLS man"

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-07-06, 12:58 AM
Wait, so what do you do for a living?

Nice job man!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-07-06, 01:00 AM
whatever he does for a living nowdays he needs to attach "disgruntled" to the front of it ....

maybe me and lumina should go into the post office busness ...i hear the weapons are provided , its the anti depressants that are in short supply

illumina
03-07-06, 01:09 AM
Wait, so what do you do for a living?

Nice job man!

I have a cleaning business and a part-time cleaning job. I make enough to survive, but I was due to leave the part-timer anyways because I'm getting tired of cleaning for a living. I'll keep the business though!

I have to think it over for a few days, but the next part-timer I get will not be in this cleaning jazz, I can tell you that!

whatever he does for a living nowdays he needs to attach "disgruntled" to the front of it ....

maybe me and lumina should go into the post office busness ...i hear the weapons are provided , its the anti depressants that are in short supply

Hehehe :D

Yeah, I can be a disgruntled employee at times, but that jackass had this one coming!

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-07-06, 01:18 AM
but that jackass had this one coming!

Yeah dude seriously, take a goddamn joke!

TomDeville
03-07-06, 01:33 AM
The clown can't take a joke, sits around
steaming, gets in your face ;and, pushes
you.....
He sure had it coming.

Maybe his sore dick will make him
less of one. :thumbsup:

TomDeville
:cool2:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-07-06, 01:38 AM
LOL and then you should have Roundhouse kicked him!

illumina
03-07-06, 01:56 AM
LOL and then you should have Roundhouse kicked him!

His knee got the roundhouse kicks! (Well, the way I learned wasn't the spinning kick that many people consider the roundhouse kick.)

Anyways, I studied and trained in MMA for years, so I wonder that if that guy knew that, would he still be that stupid to start it with me? I would hope not! Seriously though, going around and fighting is something that I really don't do on a regular basis. I can't really train like I use to, but I still try and keep up with what I need to survive.

I knew he was done when he resorted to trying to throw a cup of water at me. I really could have laid him to bed on that one, but I decided to end it before he was given a sleep-aid...

Ah well, it's all over and he won't be able to walk straight or have sex for some time, but that's what he gets for screwing with a 6'2" 250 lb. guy like me! And the sad thing was is that he is about my size (at least in weight) and maybe a little taller!

Kev
03-07-06, 12:23 PM
Reminds me of a story that a buddy of mine told me years ago. He was a Marine in Nam, well after he got out he went to his father's work to visit him. His dad's best friend was a supervisor there, he had been a Green Beret, 6'-4", 250 lbs (very little fat). He said to my buddy; "So, you're the Marine I've been hearing about." My buddy looked up at him somewhat intimidated and said; "Uh, yeah..."After lunch they went back to the work place.

The guy was very nice, very soft spoken. One of his workers, a young loud-mouth about the same size, was told to do something and decided he didn't have to. He decided that his supervisor was a wuss because he was soft spoken, so he got in his face, pointed his finger at his chest and told him he didn't have to do anything he said. The Green Beret remained very calm and quietly told him not to point at him. The young guy made the mistake of poking him in the chest as he tried to say; "What are you........."

My buddy said that he couldn't tell what happened to save his life. It went so fast, the next thing he knew, the young guy was flat on his back, out like a light with the Green Beret kneeling on his chest, his hand stopped inches from the man's throat. The Green Beret stood up, very softly said to the other guys around to pick the guy up, take him outside and when he wakes up, tell him he's fired and better not show his face to him again. The rest of the crew snapped to without any arguments for some reason!

Spyder
03-07-06, 12:43 PM
Stoney, Illumina...spring break is next week...Ass kicking tour, I'm in on, if you'll have me...a seven foot drunken 275 lb guy is JUST the thing for a week of kicking ass... :)

OffThaHorseCEO
03-07-06, 01:29 PM
can i join, ill deliver the chuck norriss finishing move, roundhouse to the face

ShadowLvr400
03-07-06, 02:39 PM
7ft 275 lbs? that's a skinny mofo right there Spyder...

And skill counts for a lot, skill with anger behind it though can be a major problem. You can go farther than you mean to if you lose control of your temper and have training behind it. Good to see you mostly controlled yours.

illumina
03-07-06, 04:51 PM
Well, I'm officially fired! The video tape didn't show the push he made, it only showed him going backwards after I pushed him back and where I kicked him the first time. He had better not try and press charges from this...:nono:

Yeah, I just talked it over with my boss and he told me all about it. Apparently, because of the results of the video, I'm the agressor! The company I worked for cannot do anything more than to terminate me, in which they did, but if that guy wants to, he can press charges...I hope I didn't do serious damage to him so that I don't have to pay any medical bills if it comes to that...

Kev
03-07-06, 05:24 PM
Ooh, that sucks. I hope you don't get any more grief from this Mike. Best of luck in it!

illumina
03-07-06, 05:36 PM
Ooh, that sucks. I hope you don't get any more grief from this Mike. Best of luck in it!

God Kev, I sure the Hell hope not! I've been going through a lot of bullshit lately and this kinda figures...

The thing is, this guy is supposed to be older and more mature (45-50), but he is the one that demonstrated poor judgement with me and I was defending myself! But as it turns out, I'm the jackass on camera...

Kev
03-07-06, 05:40 PM
Hopefully he'll be man enough to realize he screwed up and not take further advantage of the situation. Just stick to your guns and hope for the best.

N0DIH
03-07-06, 08:02 PM
Where I work, both get waxed, they don't mess with it. But I have never seen it either.

Hope you get something better, or expand your other business.

In reality they almost have to, cameras can't tell it all. And if you were to get a lawyer, they (HR) would crap drawers over it. You would either get back with pay or he would get it too.

illumina
03-07-06, 09:58 PM
Where I work, both get waxed, they don't mess with it. But I have never seen it either.

Hope you get something better, or expand your other business.

In reality they almost have to, cameras can't tell it all. And if you were to get a lawyer, they (HR) would crap drawers over it. You would either get back with pay or he would get it too.

Well, me and my boss (former) talked this over, and my former company can't and won't do anything about the fight other than to fire the apparent aggressor, which is me. That has been done.

The guy that got the boot (literally) can press charges, but I do believe that according to Ohio law, he has only 24 hours to make a claim, in which case his time is just about expired and there is no case. In all honesty though, I really don't feel that it will come to that, it's just me without a job that I didn't like in the first place...But it doesn't mean that it all turned out the way I wanted it to if you understand what I mean.

As far as getting another part-timer, I am thinking something outside of the janitorial jazz, because quite frankly, it gets on my nerves...Including the idiots that I work with from time to time.

By the way Stoney, I am ready for our Global Ass Kicking Tour 2006!!! :D

TomDeville
03-07-06, 10:36 PM
...By the way Stoney, I am ready for our Global Ass Kicking Tour 2006!!! :D

Hey count me in. I say we find out where the next Riced Out
Honda Civic meet is; and, we can start our noble work there.:thepan: :thumbsup: :highfive: :rant2: :thepan:

Best Regards,

TomDeville
:cool2:

Jonas McFeely
03-07-06, 11:45 PM
There is one by my house at the Sonic every week,not sure what day.There is also a Jeep night.Now those bastards need a good ass kicking,they have those damn "Its a jeep thing,you wouldnt understand" stickers.AHHHHHHHH i hate that!!!!I dont know what it is about them that enrages me.

davesdeville
03-08-06, 05:35 AM
Hey, if Mr. Lightfoot is coming to the global asskicking tour, I will have to join and get an autograph.

Tailfin
03-08-06, 09:19 AM
Well well, there's the staple of the innocent person getting jacked. It's too much trouble, but there are times I wish I carried a tape recorder on me all the time. All the innocent people need to get together and be like Jay & Silent Bob and take flights to all the hypocritical bastards that will do anything to save their own neck, and beat the out of them :thepan: ...oh yeah and count me in on the Honda meeting. I'd also like to dog pile some 70s steel beasts and have a contest to see who can punt the most Neons in 4 hours. Scavenger hunt!

AznPrydeRegalRyde
03-08-06, 11:38 AM
Hey, Illumina, how trained are ya that it toook 3 kicks to the leg to get him to limp? :P And a ball shot too?
I'm glad you kicked his ass, he had it coming, but I certainly wouldn't have kicked him in the balls, thats kinda weak.

What are ya trained in?

Kev
03-08-06, 11:43 AM
Hey, Illumina, how trained are ya that it toook 3 kicks to the leg to get him to limp? :P And a ball shot too?
I'm glad you kicked his ass, he had it coming, but I certainly wouldn't have kicked him in the balls, thats kinda weak.

What are ya trained in?Hey, the bottom line is to get the other guy before he gets you. This is street fighting man! No holds barred!

Jonas McFeely
03-08-06, 01:07 PM
Hey, the bottom line is to get the other guy before he gets you. This is street fighting man! No holds barred!

I think ball shots are for pussies who cant fight.You only hit someone in the balls if it is truely necessary.Not as a first hit.Myabe if he is gouging your eyes,then a ball shot could be justified.Other than that,youre a girl if you hit someone in the balls when there are other options.Straight up.

Kev
03-08-06, 02:58 PM
I think ball shots are for pussies who cant fight.You only hit someone in the balls if it is truely necessary.Not as a first hit.Myabe if he is gouging your eyes,then a ball shot could be justified.Other than that,youre a girl if you hit someone in the balls when there are other options.Straight up.That's cool.

In the neighborhood I grew up in, they must not have known those rules cause they used what ever they had available at the time and the last guy standing or the one who walked away was the winner. Not everyone abides by the Marquee of Queensbury rules.

Jonas McFeely
03-08-06, 03:01 PM
Thats true.I guess it depends on where youre from and whats accepted there.I always thought that was a known rule though,no ball shots.

illumina
03-08-06, 04:38 PM
Well everyone, thank you for calling me out as a wimp for bashing someone's balls in, but like what Kev said, I believe in the no-holds (or strikes) barred when you're trying to defend yourself. Period.

In all actuality, I can't believe what I've just read; ball shots are for wimps? Or maybe I just don't believe in all of the fancy shit and prolonging something that shouldn't have taken place in the first place? It's up to you to call me whatever you'd like, but I know better than to let someone even have a clear chance to prolong a fight.

And another thing, since when are there rules and etiquette for defending yourself? :rolleyes:

Man you guys crack me up!!

I think ball shots are for pussies who cant fight.You only hit someone in the balls if it is truely necessary.Not as a first hit.Myabe if he is gouging your eyes,then a ball shot could be justified.Other than that,youre a girl if you hit someone in the balls when there are other options.Straight up.

:nono:

illumina
03-08-06, 04:45 PM

What are ya trained in?

Trained well enough to know better than to prolong an unnecessary fight! Call me a puss if you'd like to, but why should I obey the rules of a tournament-like enviroment and let him even walk? I did what I had to do and that's all there is to it...

As for what I'm trained in, I started with boxing at about 13, went on to Tae Kwon Do, then graduated to Jiu-Jitsu and finished up with some Muai Thai while in the service. There were some others in there as well, but those are the ones I spent a lot of time in.

Jonas McFeely
03-08-06, 06:42 PM
I didnt call you anything.I just said i think that hitting someone in the balls as a first shot is for pussies.I dont know if you are a *****,i dont know anything about you.All i know is your fighting style,and how *****ish it is.Hitting someone in the balls is a *****, un-manly way of fighting.You didnt want to prolong what wasnt supposed to happen in the first place?You should have walked away then,and not complain about getting fired from a job where you knew it was againt the rules to fight.He shoved you?You walk away,tell your boss,and he gets fired,you have your job,the joke is on him.That is the most mature manly way to handle it in the first place.I was not attacking you personally,i was making a generalization.

illumina
03-08-06, 08:42 PM
I didnt call you anything.I just said i think that hitting someone in the balls as a first shot is for pussies.I dont know if you are a *****,i dont know anything about you.All i know is your fighting style,and how *****ish it is.Hitting someone in the balls is a *****, un-manly way of fighting.You didnt want to prolong what wasnt supposed to happen in the first place?You should have walked away then,and not complain about getting fired from a job where you knew it was againt the rules to fight.He shoved you?You walk away,tell your boss,and he gets fired,you have your job,the joke is on him.That is the most mature manly way to handle it in the first place.I was not attacking you personally,i was making a generalization.

You don't think your posts through very well, do you? :bigroll:

Judging from your posts (and you age) though, you haven't been through a whole lot of anything, including a nice little streetfight. Let me guess, before you fight anyone (only when you have to now), do you tell them that your mommy told you that you aren't allowed to get a black eye? So therefore, are one of your rules for fighting 'no black eyes'? Perhaps no hitting at all? Please..

Seriously dude, you crack me up! You really think a fight, which normally lasts less than 15 seconds, is supposed to be a testiment to 13th century chivalric values where such grand rules apply? Perhaps you believe in bowing before a common streetfight? Please :rolleyes:

First of all, when someone has been trained in the martial arts, they are trained to end a fight quickly and decisevly. Period. As for any particular fighting style, my philosophy is that it's not who draws first blood, it's who draws last blood. That man assulted me, so therefore, he drew first blood in my eyes and was due his. And if I happen to crack someone in the balls and blow their kneecaps open, then I would call that a very successful fighting style, wouldn't you? Should I be considered a puss for my actions, then by all means, raise your visor kindly knight and call me as such!

Now let's go by your logic of walking away after getting assulted and not doing anything about it. Judging from what you've wrote, then I wouldn't be much of a 'man' for walking away either, right? Or could it be that because of what I have been trained in, the self defense manuvers are reactionary and I did what I was trained to do? Ta-Da!!! Big mystery there Sir Lancelot!!

You know what though? I realize that you're very young, so I'll let you learn how you'd like to...But thank you for getting me in a good mood over this, I had (still having) a nice laugh :histeric: :thumbsup:

FastCTS
03-09-06, 02:53 AM
Walk when you can, fight when you have to, put him down quick anyway you can, make sure he can't or doesn't want to get up and try you again.
I had a saying at work, use the "Golden Rule" first and if that doesn't apply than choke his A** out. Been there done that to many times to count. :cop:

davesdeville
03-09-06, 04:10 AM
Man I know you're a good guy, but it doesn't matter how you justify it, ball kicking is uncool.

Jonas McFeely
03-09-06, 07:11 AM
LOL! Im a dumb 18 year old,i need me a lesson or two..

You're a bitch for hitting a co-worker in the balls...

Swine
03-09-06, 09:20 AM
A couple of things...
Why would you make someone miss the elavator when they say "hold the elavator?" That isn't funny or clver, just immature. It *could* be funny if it a running gag or something, but then you would actually have to know the person well enough. You obviousley didn't.
Another thing- kicking someone in the balls, or any physical contact, regardless of whether they pushed you or not, while at work is another childish maneuver. You clearly need to grow up.
Good luck- since you're bashing an 18 yr old that seems light years ahead of you, I fear it may be too late for you...

illumina
03-09-06, 02:19 PM
LOL! Im a dumb 18 year old,i need me a lesson or two..

You're a bitch for hitting a co-worker in the balls...

That's cool. I would expect something that ignorant from you :thumbsup:

A couple of things...
Why would you make someone miss the elavator when they say "hold the elavator?" That isn't funny or clver, just immature. It *could* be funny if it a running gag or something, but then you would actually have to know the person well enough. You obviousley didn't.
Another thing- kicking someone in the balls, or any physical contact, regardless of whether they pushed you or not, while at work is another childish maneuver. You clearly need to grow up.
Good luck- since you're bashing an 18 yr old that seems light years ahead of you, I fear it may be too late for you...

And starting a fistfight over something like that isn't immature? Maybe you clearly need to grow up and figure that when I am being attacked, I have every right to defend myself. Wouldn't you defend yourself when you're assulted? If not, then I fear that your well being will come at a heafty price! :rolleyes:

Jonas McFeely
03-09-06, 02:29 PM

And starting a fistfight over something like that isn't immature? Maybe you clearly need to grow up and figure that when I am being attacked, I have every right to defend myself. Wouldn't you defend yourself when you're assulted? If not, then I fear that your well being will come at a heafty price! :rolleyes:

Being shoved isnt being attacked.And like dude said,your a dick for not holding the elevator in the first place.I may be younger than you,but i have the common sense and maturity not to start a fight in the work place.You lost your job because you obviously didnt think things through.ANY ADULT would have done the ADULT thing and taken it up with the supervisor or boss or whatever.You let your emotions take over and you got dealt with accordingly.Plus you started the whole thing by not being courteous and respectful to your coworkers.I may be alot younger,but i'd still have my job today.And that is neither immature nor ignorant.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
03-09-06, 02:47 PM
Trained well enough to know better than to prolong an unnecessary fight! Call me a puss if you'd like to, but why should I obey the rules of a tournament-like enviroment and let him even walk? I did what I had to do and that's all there is to it...

As for what I'm trained in, I started with boxing at about 13, went on to Tae Kwon Do, then graduated to Jiu-Jitsu and finished up with some Muai Thai while in the service. There were some others in there as well, but those are the ones I spent a lot of time in.
You completely missread my post.
You say youre trained, but it took 4 hits to take this guy down? I'm not calling you a ***** for ball shots. I do and will hit in the balls if its neccessary.
But being trained, you also have to think about the consequences. Are you prepared to permantly maim some coworker over a shove? Lose your job? Get charged?
I'm trained enough to know that I can knock someone out with one kick or punch without breaking anything. I can also stand and take smacks from someone and block/ counter with lead jabs and kicks until they tire and realize that its pointless.
A simple front kick to the guts could have ended the fight, by the sound of it, and kept your job. Being trained in Jiu-Jitsu, you could have taken him down and and immobilized him until he gave up or relaxed, keeping your job.
Elbows to the neck, side kicks to the obliques, there are numerous ways you could have ended the fight without causing as much damage as you did.
In my opinion, you DIDN'T end the fight quickly and it was sloppy. 3 shots to the knee? One shot should be enough to shatter it. Being trained as you are, after the shove, you could have grabbed his arm and wrenched it behind his back, and forced him to his knees and submission until he gave up. Keeping your job, etc.
Kicking him in the balls isn't being a *****, but as a first strike from someone who's trained, over a shove...I consider that weak. I think you could have saved yourself alot of trouble with smarter tactics, including, walking away.

I'm lightly trained in Muay Thai, a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and Kenpo Karate. I've also trained with a black belt in Judo and am now taking up Kendo, which is probably the most exciting art I've ever trained in. I've been trained since I was 8.

illumina
03-09-06, 02:49 PM
Being shoved isnt being attacked.And like dude said,your a dick for not holding the elevator in the first place.I may be younger than you,but i have the common sense and maturity not to start a fight in the work place.You lost your job because you obviously didnt think things through.ANY ADULT would have done the ADULT thing and taken it up with the supervisor or boss or whatever.You let your emotions take over and you got dealt with accordingly.Plus you started the whole thing by not being courteous and respectful to your coworkers.I may be alot younger,but i'd still have my job today.And that is neither immature nor ignorant.

Hmmm...Perhaps you suffer from reading comprehension...Let's take a look...

First of all, I've know this co-worker for over a year. We bullshit all of the time, and in answer to Swine's comment, practical jokes are part of our working enviroment. He has known this and he has played jokes on me before...But if you can point out where I said that I ever started the fight, then by all means, show me.

As for me starting a fight over the elevator thing, Pu-leeze! Since when is that starting a fight? I pulled a little prank, albeit dumb, it was still not worth starting a fight with me over. Wouldn't you agree? He clearly demonstrated poor judgement (since you're judging me, I too demonstrated poor judgment for defending myself) by escalating towards me over something as silly as the elevator. Period. Then he attacks me, but still I'm the one showing poor judgement?

Just looking at your 'walk away after you've been assulted' assessment makes me wonder about your integrity as a man. If you can honestly tell me that when someone starts a fight with you, and then pushes you, that you will do nothing about it, then that's how you work, and I'm sorry...But normally when someone pushes another to the brink like that, I'll bet things turn out differently.

But hey man, no hard feelings, I guess we all have a lot to learn :rolleyes:

illumina
03-09-06, 02:57 PM
You completely missread my post.
You say youre trained, but it took 4 hits to take this guy down? I'm not calling you a ***** for ball shots. I do and will hit in the balls if its neccessary.
But being trained, you also have to think about the consequences. Are you prepared to permantly maim some coworker over a shove? Lose your job? Get charged?
I'm trained enough to know that I can knock someone out with one kick or punch without breaking anything. I can also stand and take smacks from someone and block/ counter with lead jabs and kicks until they tire and realize that its pointless.
A simple front kick to the guts could have ended the fight, by the sound of it, and kept your job. Being trained in Jiu-Jitsu, you could have taken him down and and immobilized him until he gave up or relaxed, keeping your job.
Elbows to the neck, side kicks to the obliques, there are numerous ways you could have ended the fight without causing as much damage as you did.
In my opinion, you DIDN'T end the fight quickly and it was sloppy. 3 shots to the knee? One shot should be enough to shatter it. Being trained as you are, after the shove, you could have grabbed his arm and wrenched it behind his back, and forced him to his knees and submission until he gave up. Keeping your job, etc.
Kicking him in the balls isn't being a *****, but as a first strike from someone who's trained, over a shove...I consider that weak. I think you could have saved yourself alot of trouble with smarter tactics, including, walking away.

I'm lightly trained in Muay Thai, a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu and Kenpo Karate. I've also trained with a black belt in Judo and am now taking up Kendo, which is probably the most exciting art I've ever trained in. I've been trained since I was 8.

Well, though I appreciate you non-flaming post, things aren't always crystal-clear and they don't work out the way you say all of the time; not everything will be on-point and perfect like you say.

In all honesty though, I was surprised he didn't fall after the ball shot; he came right at me afterwards (yeah, I would come after me too), and that's when I struck his knee three consecutive times. Though I don't really know, the first knee-strike could have damaged him, but I did it three consecutive times to make sure. Wouldn't you follow through like that?

The whole thing lasted less than 10 seconds, so it was quick enough to get the job done if you ask me.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
03-09-06, 02:58 PM
Being shoved isnt being attacked.And like dude said,your a dick for not holding the elevator in the first place.I may be younger than you,but i have the common sense and maturity not to start a fight in the work place.You lost your job because you obviously didnt think things through.ANY ADULT would have done the ADULT thing and taken it up with the supervisor or boss or whatever.You let your emotions take over and you got dealt with accordingly.Plus you started the whole thing by not being courteous and respectful to your coworkers.I may be alot younger,but i'd still have my job today.And that is neither immature nor ignorant.Ok, I gotta back Illumina up on this. A joke is a joke, especially one this harmless. It's not like Illumina slashed his tires or did the guys' gf on his car. He let an elevator door close. The co-worker should have called him an ******* and left it at that. OR, if the co-worker had any sense of humour, he would have called him a dick, laughed and said Ill get ya back. Worse things have and will happen to everyone.
While being an adult is good and easy to say, the co-worker made the first move. Also, if you were someone who was trained, you'd realize emotion has nothing to do with it. Once trained, everything is reactionary. Training properly is the key. While I have issue with how he went about it, you are 18 and may not have the experience to understand that acting like an adult can sometimes get the shit knocked out of ya.

Jonas McFeely
03-09-06, 03:01 PM
Hmmm...Perhaps you suffer from reading comprehension...Let's take a look...

First of all, I've know this co-worker for over a year. We bullshit all of the time, and in answer to Swine's comment, practical jokes are part of our working enviroment. He has known this and he has played jokes on me before...But if you can point out where I said that I ever started the fight, then by all means, show me.

As for me starting a fight over the elevator thing, Pu-leeze! Since when is that starting a fight? I pulled a little prank, albeit dumb, it was still not worth starting a fight with me over. Wouldn't you agree? He clearly demonstrated poor judgement (since you're judging me, I too demonstrated poor judgment for defending myself) by escalating towards me over something as silly as the elevator. Period. Then he attacks me, but still I'm the one showing poor judgement?

Just looking at your 'walk away after you've been assulted' assessment makes me wonder about your integrity as a man. If you can honestly tell me that when someone starts a fight with you, and then pushes you, that you will do nothing about it, then that's how you work, and I'm sorry...But normally when someone pushes another to the brink like that, I'll bet things turn out differently.

But hey man, no hard feelings, I guess we all have a lot to learn :rolleyes:

I guess people feel threatened differently.If it was in the workplace and someone shoved me,i would not do anything because i dont take a shove as all that threatening,also i'd like to keep my job.Dont get me wrong,if he hit me,i would defend myself accordingly.

I guess we just differ on what is a threat and how to defend yourself against that threat.Its whatever.No hard feelings as you said.

AznPrydeRegalRyde
03-09-06, 03:05 PM
Well, though I appreciate you non-flaming post.
Yeah, it was never a flame. I've been in similar situations. I was the kid who thought he was invincible because he was trained. I use to encourage people to fight me. I quickly learned thats not the smart approach, before I even got out of high-school.

You're right tho, things aren't always clear. But I just hope for your sake, that you don't have any regrets. Trust me, theres nothing worse then being able to fight most anyone, but also having the reputation that you're 'quick to draw'.

Jonas McFeely
03-09-06, 03:08 PM
Ok, I gotta back Illumina up on this. A joke is a joke, especially one this harmless. It's not like Illumina slashed his tires or did the guys' gf on his car. He let an elevator door close. The co-worker should have called him an ******* and left it at that. OR, if the co-worker had any sense of humour, he would have called him a dick, laughed and said Ill get ya back. Worse things have and will happen to everyone.
While being an adult is good and easy to say, the co-worker made the first move. Also, if you were someone who was trained, you'd realize emotion has nothing to do with it. Once trained, everything is reactionary. Training properly is the key. While I have issue with how he went about it, you are 18 and may not have the experience to understand that acting like an adult can sometimes get the shit knocked out of ya.

Damn i thought i had it all figured out...

I see what youre saying.I am not trained,and i dont have the life experiences.I dont see how me not hitting someone because they are acting like a child is bad thing,but youre right,acting like an adult in a situation like that is easier said than done.I stick by my not hitting him thing.

Swine
03-09-06, 03:15 PM

I simply would have alerted management, and filed a workplace greivance had he not been fired. Please don't fear for my well-being. I am currently employed and insured, and wouldn't let my ego get in the way of making money, keeping my insurance, keeping my retirement, keeping my job.

A hefty price indeed.

Please explain the joke so it's funny. Didn't work the first time...

AirJigga25
03-09-06, 03:16 PM
Man I'm pissed!!!

I was at work tonight when my co-worker confronted me on a stupid joke I played on him just last Friday...What happened was that I was entering an elevator at work Friday night when my co-worker yelled out to me to hold the elevator door for him. he was about 300 feet away when he asked this of me...So as a joke, I ran onto the elevator with a big grin (I was within 20 feet of it) and closed the door while he was still a ways out. I only had to go up one floor as did he (therefore, the wait wasn't that damned long)...

So I didn't see him again until tonight when he started yelling at me about it and cussing me out over it. I asked him to calm down (I always negotiate first before I fight) and I apologized for doing it just to avoid the trouble. He was starting to get within touching distance of my face when I told him to back off...He then told me to back off before I get my ass whipped!!!

So I pondered that for a second and told him to settle down and act reasonable. That seemed to piss him off to the point where he pushed me! I pushed him back, placed a front kick into his balls, and took his knee out with three consecutive knee strikes to the point where he started limping from the strikes. He then tried to throw a cup of ****ing water at me! At this point I just walked away from him and told him that he was no match for me and left it at that...

Needless to say, I am now out of one job, but at this point, I just don't care (never liked that job anyways)...

i just laughed out loud and the lady next to me was like, what are you laughing at!!

i've wanted to kick a guy's ass before but i refrained... I'll live through you vicariously.

Lastly, ummm, did the other guy get fired?

illumina
03-09-06, 03:17 PM
Yeah, it was never a flame. I've been in similar situations. I was the kid who thought he was invincible because he was trained. I use to encourage people to fight me. I quickly learned thats not the smart approach, before I even got out of high-school.

You're right tho, things aren't always clear. But I just hope for your sake, that you don't have any regrets. Trust me, theres nothing worse then being able to fight most anyone, but also having the reputation that you're 'quick to draw'.

Yeah, the Army made me one of those "quick to draw" types if I'm understadning your meaning correctly, but that has been in me since childhood years and years and years ago...But as for how I went about the fight, sure I could have used a submission, but like you previously said (me too), things tend to be on a recationary basis once you've been exposed to martial arts and all and I simply did'nt think about this that and the other.

Remember what I said near the begining of my thread too: I can't train like I use to. There are some physical factors that have caused me to give up most of my time training, but I still try and practice what I need to make it out of most any situation.

that said, I'm feel like I need to get back WOT with MMA because I do feel that I was a tad sloppy...But perhaps another day...

illumina
03-09-06, 03:32 PM
I simply would have alerted management, and filed a workplace greivance had he not been fired. Please don't fear for my well-being. I am currently employed and insured, and wouldn't let my ego get in the way of making money, keeping my insurance, keeping my retirement, keeping my job.

A hefty price indeed.

Please explain the joke so it's funny. Didn't work the first time...

Maybe you should try and read the rest of the thread thoroughly and then see where this whole thing is coming from...:bigroll:

As for that job and benifits, there were none: it was a part-time cleaning job for people that normally work there for extra income for whatever reasons. I have a business and I make enough with that to keep my rent and medical bills in check without that job.

As for the joke, all that was done was this: the man was well over 200 feet away (that's almost a football field away if you need clarification) when he yelled to hold the elevator for him. Considering that we play these jokes on eachother (my boss calls me "Johnny-Mop" for God's sakes! (a johnny mop is used for cleaing toilets)), all I did was act like I was running from the law, and got onto an elevator that only has a range of two stories in the building, so it's not like he had to wait ten minutes or anything. I would hardly call that offensive unless you're really wound up.

If you call that sort of joke offensive, then maybe you and the guy that I worked with need to have a drink after work together and vent about how evil I am and what a bastard I can be :cheers:

illumina
03-09-06, 03:37 PM
i just laughed out loud and the lady next to me was like, what are you laughing at!!

i've wanted to kick a guy's ass before but i refrained... I'll live through you vicariously.

Lastly, ummm, did the other guy get fired?

Hehe...Maybe you shouldn't live through me vicariously, because as you can see, some people like to give harsh judgments over me defending myself after being assulted...

And as far as I know, he was not fired :rant2:

Kev
03-09-06, 03:54 PM
It's not always easy or even possible to accurately describe a person's actions against you and the threat you may feel as a result. In my experience, guys the size of Illumina and his co-worker tend to be targets for other guys trying to prove something.

Case in point;

A buddy mine, when in Jr. High, was about Illumina's size. He and one other kid about the same size were the two biggest kids in the school. The day finally came when the other guy forced a fight to prove who was the biggest and the baddest. My buddy told him he didn't want to fight him, the kid wouldn't listen so my friend kicked his butt.

Now, you say; "Well, that was Jr. High, these guys are supposed to be adults!" to which I would respond; "Yes, but who is it, do you suppose, that has started all the wars in our history? Kids? Or adults? I would also add that as a construction worker for the last 25+ years I've seen a lot of men who should know better do foolish things which has led to physical violence.

I have no problem believing that Illumina felt sufficiently threatened to respond as he did, especially given his life experiences and training. I'm sure that he did not relish the act and would have rather not have it come to that but neither would I expect him to passively allow someone to advance on him in anger.

Swine
03-09-06, 03:59 PM
Maybe you should try and read the rest of the thread thoroughly and then see where this whole thing is coming from...:bigroll:

As for that job and benifits, there were none: it was a part-time cleaning job for people that normally work there for extra income for whatever reasons. I have a business and I make enough with that to keep my rent and medical bills in check without that job.

As for the joke, all that was done was this: the man was well over 200 feet away (that's almost a football field away if you need clarification) when he yelled to hold the elevator for him. Considering that we play these jokes on eachother (my boss calls me "Johnny-Mop" for God's sakes! (a johnny mop is used for cleaing toilets)), all I did was act like I was running from the law, and got onto an elevator that only has a range of two stories in the building, so it's not like he had to wait ten minutes or anything. I would hardly call that offensive unless you're really wound up.

If you call that sort of joke offensive, then maybe you and the guy that I worked with need to have a drink after work together and vent about how evil I am and what a bastard I can be :cheers::thumbsup:

illumina
03-09-06, 04:08 PM
It's not always easy or even possible to accurately describe a person's actions against you and the threat you may feel as a result. In my experience, guys the size of Illumina and his co-worker tend to be targets for other guys trying to prove something.

Case in point;

A buddy mine, when in Jr. High, was about Illumina's size. He and one other kid about the same size were the two biggest kids in the school. The day finally came when the other guy forced a fight to prove who was the biggest and the baddest. My buddy told him he didn't want to fight him, the kid wouldn't listen so my friend kicked his butt.

Now, you say; "Well, that was Jr. High, these guys are supposed to be adults!" to which I would respond; "Yes, but who is it, do you suppose, that has started all the wars in our history? Kids? Or adults? I would also add that as a construction worker for the last 25+ years I've seen a lot of men who should know better do foolish things which has led to physical violence.

I have no problem believing that Illumina felt sufficiently threatened to respond as he did, especially given his life experiences and training. I'm sure that he did not relish the act and would have rather not have it come to that but neither would I expect him to passively allow someone to advance on him in anger.

I'm not fat! I'm big-boned! My momma said so!

In actuality, I don't look as big as my weight suggests, I look to be about 200 flat, but I'm 6'2" and about 250 lbs. I try and take care of myself ya know :p Though I use to have a 6-pack during the Army days, I have pretty much drank it all :alchi:

But, for whatever reason, my red hair still sets people off into 'this guy is a puss' mode, and I dealt with that all of my years growing up. Include the fact that I was a fat bastard when I was a kid, you can see why I undertook boxing when I was 13 years old.

Kev
03-09-06, 07:19 PM
Who said you were fat?! :want: I never thought of you as fat but now that you've mentioned it....

At 6'-2", 250 lbs I'd say you're just a bit bigger in proportions than I am but now I'm dropping weight. I'm 5'-10 1/2", 194 lbs and dropping s-l-o-w-l-y...... :rolleyes: I topped out at 210 and decided that I didn't want to be called "pudgy". I've got about 20 lbs to go before I reach my best weight.

PS. Then my face will more closely match my avatar except for the hair color. :bouncy:

illumina
03-09-06, 07:31 PM
Who said you were fat?! :want: I never thought of you as fat but now that you've mentioned it....

At 6'-2", 250 lbs I'd say you're just a bit bigger in proportions than I am but now I'm dropping weight. I'm 5'-10 1/2", 194 lbs and dropping s-l-o-w-l-y...... :rolleyes: I topped out at 210 and decided that I didn't want to be called "pudgy". I've got about 20 lbs to go before I reach my best weight.

PS. Then my face will more closely match my avatar except for the hair color. :bouncy:

Just bustin' yer balls Kev! :D Oops! Maybe I should bust yer, umm, chops, being that is the more manly thing to do :p No, that would be too violent. OK, I'm just yankin' yer chain!

Actually though, I don't really appear to be that big of a person. Hell, you've seen that military photo of me didn't ya? But since those days, I've had a few hot-dogs and drank my 6-pack...:o

I was recently trying to get back into MMA when something came up that sort of stunted my training to say the least, and because of that, I have been pretty much unable to do it with any zeal.

Kev
03-09-06, 07:54 PM
Just bustin' yer balls Kev! :D Oops! Maybe I should bust yer, umm, chops, being that is the more manly thing to do :p No, that would be too violent. OK, I'm just yankin' yer chain!

Actually though, I don't really appear to be that big of a person. Hell, you've seen that military photo of me didn't ya? But since those days, I've had a few hot-dogs and drank my 6-pack...:o

I was recently trying to get back into MMA when something came up that sort of stunted my training to say the least, and because of that, I have been pretty much unable to do it with any zeal.Hey! Don't be yankin' my chain there fella! I'm not that kind of guy!! :eek:

JC316
03-09-06, 11:09 PM
Out of all of this, I see two macho guys that let things get out of hand. I personally won't start anything over something as simple as a push, but some people are more hot headed. Cooler heads usually prevail and in this case everyone should have had a cooler head. With the push, you SHOULD have just walked away, but hindsights are 20/20. Which is more important to you? Pride or a job?

illumina
03-09-06, 11:28 PM
Out of all of this, I see two macho guys that let things get out of hand. I personally won't start anything over something as simple as a push, but some people are more hot headed. Cooler heads usually prevail and in this case everyone should have had a cooler head. With the push, you SHOULD have just walked away, but hindsights are 20/20. Which is more important to you? Pride or a job?

Considering that I never once said that I started anything, I beg of you to show me where I did in fact start the fight...

So, I started the fight by letting someone touch me in aggression? Even after I clearly stated that I tried to walk away? Perhaps I was just letting my ego get in the way, but to me, the physical aggression that this man demonstrated pretty much meant that there were no other alternatives...What if I had turned my back to him? Do you really believe that if someone is willing to put their hands on you in the first place that they will just let you go afterwards? Maybe I'm ignorant in saying this, but I was taught to fight back when someone else attempts to do harm to me. Even if it was just an aggressive push and nothing more was to come of it, I'm not willing to take the gamble of getting seriously harmed for turning my back to someone...Maybe next time, I'll walk backawards :rolleyes:

Also, I've stated this before, but maybe this will get your attention: I tried to talk my way out of this situation. This man would not have any of it, and he physically assaulted me! I don't care what anyone else constitutes as physical assault, but in my eyes, when someone ever puts their hands on another in aggression, that is physical assault, and defending one's self is entirely justifiable. Period.

As for losing my job, I have another; I'll survive.

Ranger
03-09-06, 11:35 PM
What I do not understand is, if this was all caught on camera, how did you get fired? Why wasn't his aggression caught as well?

illumina
03-10-06, 12:23 AM
What I do not understand is, if this was all caught on camera, how did you get fired? Why wasn't his aggression caught as well?

I didn't actually see the video, but from what my boss told me is that it was shown where he was going backwards after I pushed him back, and then where the follow-up kick landed according to what was described to me. After that, I guess the camera angle wasn't capable of seeing the rest of the fight, or where he pushed me for that matter. If there had been audio, or if there was a wider camera angle, then he likely would have been the one to be fired, not me.

In fact, the camera angles are in a fixed position where I worked at, so anything within a certain angle (most of the area for that matter) will not be seen. The camera only focused on the entrances and exits of the building and are not mobile.

But that's the way it worked out and I have to deal with it.

Kev
03-10-06, 10:25 AM
I didn't actually see the video, but from what my boss told me is that it was shown where he was going backwards after I pushed him back, and then where the follow-up kick landed according to what was described to me. After that, I guess the camera angle wasn't capable of seeing the rest of the fight, or where he pushed me for that matter. If there had been audio, or if there was a wider camera angle, then he likely would have been the one to be fired, not me.

In fact, the camera angles are in a fixed position where I worked at, so anything within a certain angle (most of the area for that matter) will not be seen. The camera only focused on the entrances and exits of the building and are not mobile.

But that's the way it worked out and I have to deal with it.If anything futher comes of this I would want to see the video for myself if I were you. If it just dies and goes away that may be fine too I guess.

SL1CK
03-10-06, 11:26 AM
good story and all...but u kicked him in the balls?? that's something a chick would do...or a *****...but anyway....u still kicked his ass...

Tailfin
03-10-06, 11:56 AM
Alright with calling him names for kicking the guy in the balls lol... I personally am a nearly impossible person to piss off, and I'll take a shove once to avoid a fight, but I'm a bit reactionary on that scale, and it can be argued that this could easily end up with me getting my arse handed to me if a serious fight ever ensued...That's just the getting into the fight aspect... The ball shot seems a bit hasty, but if you feel threatened, or even scared, there's no shame in that, and it's an understandable reaction under those circumstances. Granted this was more even, but I'd sure as hell resort to that if a guy like that lunged at me. I weigh 148 :getaway:...that's why I can change plugs on the 4.x engines...

Maybe Illumina did act with less-than-perfect morality, but it certainly wasn't absurd. If you want to talk about immaturity, then how about the other guy? He was asked to not fight like 3 times, and still insisted on posturing himself physically because he developed an inferiority complex over an elevator door!

Anyway, Illumina isn't perfect, no one is...but he's as mature as the next guy. One other person on here had criticisms for how he handled it, but did not voice them by tagging on unnecessary suggestive insults. And he thanked the person for not flaming even though it was a criticism, just the same as he tried to stop the fight. Those of you who are calling him names for what he did are acting just as immature as the person who attacked him...by putting him down and trying to sound of superior morality....just doing it verbally instead of physically has a more intellectual (huge liberties with that word in this context) aura to it which a lot of people consider more acceptable, but it does not change the core of the action.

Jonas McFeely
03-10-06, 12:34 PM
Alright with calling him names for kicking the guy in the balls lol... I personally am a nearly impossible person to piss off, and I'll take a shove once to avoid a fight, but I'm a bit reactionary on that scale, and it can be argued that this could easily end up with me getting my arse handed to me if a serious fight ever ensued...That's just the getting into the fight aspect... The ball shot seems a bit hasty, but if you feel threatened, or even scared, there's no shame in that, and it's an understandable reaction under those circumstances. Granted this was more even, but I'd sure as hell resort to that if a guy like that lunged at me. I weigh 148 :getaway:...that's why I can change plugs on the 4.x engines...

Maybe Illumina did act with less-than-perfect morality, but it certainly wasn't absurd. If you want to talk about immaturity, then how about the other guy? He was asked to not fight like 3 times, and still insisted on posturing himself physically because he developed an inferiority complex over an elevator door!

Anyway, Illumina isn't perfect, no one is...but he's as mature as the next guy. One other person on here had criticisms for how he handled it, but did not voice them by tagging on unnecessary suggestive insults. And he thanked the person for not flaming even though it was a criticism, just the same as he tried to stop the fight. Those of you who are calling him names for what he did are acting just as immature as the person who attacked him...by putting him down and trying to sound of superior morality....just doing it verbally instead of physically has a more intellectual (huge liberties with that word in this context) aura to it which a lot of people consider more acceptable, but it does not change the core of the action.

Toned down version of previous post.

Kev
03-10-06, 12:48 PM
Christopher Lowell posts in here?

I admit me calling him a p*ssy and a bitch probably wasnt the most mature and respectful thing to do and now that i look at i probably should have chosen another way to insult his ball-kicking actions.Sorry for not being a boy scout.

http://www.trendwatching.com/resources/imageFiles/GRAND_BOUTIQUE/christopher%20lowell%202.jpgYour provocative attitude in your responses are not going to gain you too many friends here. I caution you to tone it down.

Jonas McFeely
03-10-06, 12:55 PM
Your provocative attitude in your responses are not going to gain you too many friends here. I caution you to tone it down.

I admit that was bit overboard,though not provocative in my opinion.I was hoping he would see the humor in that,as i was not trying to insult him.Some people get away with saying alot more than that,im just new and stick out alot more,also im young.I'll try to bite my tougne in the future...

JC316
03-10-06, 02:50 PM
I am saying that you acted too quickly over a push. I have been pushed before, but I never let it go too far. Seeing as I wasn't there and I couldn't read what kind of attitude he had, I am not saying that you were wrong. If I could tell that someone was hostile, I would throw the first punch too. As for the ball shot, there is no such thing as overkill, only insurance.

illumina
03-10-06, 03:00 PM
Tailfin, JC, Kev, Azn, I appreciate your responses the most as they were quite respectful. I agree 100% with Azn in that I am trained well enough to know how to handle such situations, and I could have gone about this differently in terms of physical contact such as a submission. I cannot train like I use to, but I am trying to work some ways in to where I can do it again. Not just to be the best I can be (no Army pun intended :D ), but when you train MMA, or any like thing, you feel great about yourself and you learn how to handle pressure a lot better.

I also realize that many of you consider a push as hardly aggressive, but as I stated before, my response was reactionary from not only training, but also from being taught to fight back when I was growing up. Though some consider not fighting back the mature thing to do (in a sense, it is), I can only think of the consequesces of not fighting back, and in all honestly, that scares me a little.

Thanks everyone! :o

Jonas McFeely
03-10-06, 07:03 PM
Tailfin, JC, Kev, Azn, I appreciate your responses the most as they were quite respectful. I agree 100% with Azn in that I am trained well enough to know how to handle such situations, and I could have gone about this differently in terms of physical contact such as a submission. I cannot train like I use to, but I am trying to work some ways in to where I can do it again. Not just to be the best I can be (no Army pun intended :D ), but when you train MMA, or any like thing, you feel great about yourself and you learn how to handle pressure a lot better.

I also realize that many of you consider a push as hardly aggressive, but as I stated before, my response was reactionary from not only training, but also from being taught to fight back when I was growing up. Though some consider not fighting back the mature thing to do (in a sense, it is), I can only think of the consequesces of not fighting back, and in all honestly, that scares me a little.

Thanks everyone! :o

You sound like a machine.

illumina
03-10-06, 07:09 PM
You sound like a machine.

That doesn't even remotely insult me dude :histeric:

Jonas McFeely
03-10-06, 08:36 PM
That doesn't even remotely insult me dude :histeric:

WTF! why does everyone think im trying to insult them? You people are so god damn touchy about EVERYTHING.Take a joke and lighten up.

I said you sound like a machine because you were talking about all of that training about how you react without thinking or whatever.That was not an insult at all and it was never meant to be intended as such.This is an internet forum and things get taken out of context because you dont know how i mean things.

Jonas McFeely
03-10-06, 08:38 PM
Now someone is going to say "you people?" "what to you mean by you people?".Im just referring to a couple of people who always think im trying to insult them and be an *******.Im not,i guesss i have a weird sense of humor and sense of what is funny.Sorry dudes.

illumina
03-10-06, 08:46 PM
WTF! why does everyone think im trying to insult them? You people are so god damn touchy about EVERYTHING.Take a joke and lighten up.

I said you sound like a machine because you were talking about all of that training about how you react without thinking or whatever.That was not an insult at all and it was never meant to be intended as such.This is an internet forum and things get taken out of context because you dont know how i mean things.

I'm sorry, I thought that you meant machine as in 'tool' or something. Yeah, that's the thing about the internet; you can never really understand what someone means unless you're talking to them in person.

OK, I'm done being a touchy bastard now :p I think that I should go out and have a few drinks. Who the Hell knows, I may even meet the love of my life...:alchi: :D

Jonas McFeely
03-10-06, 09:03 PM
I'm sorry, I thought that you meant machine as in 'tool' or something. Yeah, that's the thing about the internet; you can never really understand what someone means unless you're talking to them in person.

OK, I'm done being a touchy bastard now :p I think that I should go out and have a few drinks. Who the Hell knows, I may even meet the love of my life...:alchi: :D

Cool,no hard feelings.My buddy is in the army currently and he's kinda like that,a bit different than when he went in,he always seems like hes aware of everything thats going on.Its pretty cool.I hear you on the drinks,its friday,im young,i got my caddy looking good,im going out...

Ranger
03-10-06, 09:18 PM
:grouphug: :thumbsup:

DaveDeVille
03-10-06, 10:32 PM
Don't be drinking too much. You may get in a fight.

AirJigga25
03-10-06, 11:57 PM
I admit that was bit overboard,though not provocative in my opinion.I was hoping he would see the humor in that,as i was not trying to insult him.Some people get away with saying alot more than that,im just new and stick out alot more,also im young.I'll try to bite my tougne in the future...

lol.... keep up the good work

Jonas McFeely
03-11-06, 02:04 AM
lol.... keep up the good work

I dont know what you mean by that,but if youre referring to the picture of christopher lowell,i was laughing histericaly when i was google image searching for that,and all the way up until i posted it.Christopher lowell is the gayest man alive(i think there was some award given or some vote or something),i used to watch his show and laugh for like an hour.He's seriously funny,not just because he's flaming gay,hes just a nut.