: Any interest in this lift???

10secvette
03-05-06, 11:40 AM
http://www.completehydraulic.com/cl08000cs.htm

V-SATX
03-05-06, 12:01 PM
What a great price! I would order it if I had the garage to handle itÖoh well I guess thatís the next house!:stirpot:

nikon
03-05-06, 01:04 PM
wow! that is cheap they're usually around the 3k range. good find.

10secvette
03-05-06, 01:15 PM
What a great price! I would order it if I had the garage to handle itÖoh well I guess thatís the next house!:stirpot:

This one seems to be on the compact side compared to most. There's not a whole lot to them when you start looking at pricing. Anyone serious about buying, I'm ready to pull the trigger.

drivered
03-05-06, 01:28 PM
Here is another I was looking at
https://www.gregsmithequipment.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=41

ctsvett
03-05-06, 04:54 PM
I so want a lift but here is the issue... In order for it to make sense, I think i need a 2 poster. Why? Well, I want to be able to lift to remove the tires/ wheels (that rules out a 4 poster like the one 10secvette posted)... I want to be able to work on the driveline (god knows we will need to) which rules out the scissor lift.

I think the best bet is a 2 poster as it accomplishes both access to the driveline and the ability to remove the wheels...

All of this is wothless though because I would have to to major work on my garage to make this even happen. cant hurt to dream (or prepare for my next house)

Reed

turbojimmy
03-05-06, 05:12 PM
This one seems to be on the compact side compared to most. There's not a whole lot to them when you start looking at pricing. Anyone serious about buying, I'm ready to pull the trigger.

Me too. I got Rotary's (Revolution) info yesterday. Looks to be high quality. Their 'suggested retail' is twice as much as the one in the link when you factor in the casters. I don't think they include shipping either.

There's 1" less clearance between the posts than the smallest Revolution. Overall width is 6" less. It lifts 13" higher than the base Revolution, though.

Jim

10secvette
03-05-06, 05:24 PM
I so want a lift but here is the issue... In order for it to make sense, I think i need a 2 poster. Why? Well, I want to be able to lift to remove the tires/ wheels (that rules out a 4 poster like the one 10secvette posted)... I want to be able to work on the driveline (god knows we will need to) which rules out the scissor lift.

I think the best bet is a 2 poster as it accomplishes both access to the driveline and the ability to remove the wheels...

All of this is wothless though because I would have to to major work on my garage to make this even happen. cant hurt to dream (or prepare for my next house)

Reed

I would rather have a 2 poster also, but it scares the hell out of thinking about an earthquake and a car rattleing off the lift on top of the V, Harley or the wall....... With the 4 post drive up, I'll get the center section lift so I can do the work you described. In addition, the 2 poster requires mounting bolts and I don't think sinking them in my slab is safe, it's a post tension slab.