: Which car is that?

Dimi
01-06-04, 09:26 PM
Hi Iam new here and I have one question. First Iam from Germany so sorry for my bad english.
Can somebody explain me which car that is? I found this pictures online. I did look at the cadillac website but I couldn't found that car. Is it a conversion of somebody? If yes, what is the basis model of his car? I hope somebady can help me because this car look really great.

http://mitglied.lycos.de/dimi16v/36.jpg
http://mitglied.lycos.de/dimi16v/38.jpg

Thanx very much, Dimi!

dave383
01-06-04, 09:40 PM
Hi Iam new here and I have one question. First Iam from Germany so sorry for my bad english.
Can somebody explain me which car that is? I found this pictures online. I did look at the cadillac website but I couldn't found that car. Is it a conversion of somebody? If yes, what is the basis model of his car? I hope somebady can help me because this car look really great.

Thanx very much, Dimi!

probably a chevy or gmc truck, with a modded front end to look like a caddy

ShadowLvr400
01-06-04, 10:43 PM
Custom pickup. Chevy S10 with a grafted on Cadillac Escalade front end. Looks like hydrolics, or airbags, etc. Custom rod, someone's personal work. Not my style, but looks like good work.

DaveSmed
01-06-04, 11:10 PM
Not an S-10. Note the cargo lamps and the taillights. Fullsize GM pickup.

the Sandman
01-06-04, 11:12 PM
Not an S-10. Note the cargo lamps and the taillights. Fullsize GM pickup. :yup:

ShadowLvr400
01-06-04, 11:26 PM
Yea, you're right... Thing just looks rather small... Maybe because it's basically sitting there on the chassis.

509Rider
01-07-04, 02:45 AM
Ya my friend did that to his truck except his is an extracab, front bolts right on just have to fill the holes in the escalade fenders were the cladding would go.

gothicaleigh
01-07-04, 03:50 AM
Not a bad looking mod, not that I'd own one. I wonder why they didn't swap the mirrors for something that was squared. The rounded mirrors look out of place on such a rigid design.

Fritzi
01-07-04, 09:27 AM
i really used to like that mod - but now ever single sport truck / mini truck has it and its kinda played out - but don't get me wrong , i would never turn down a smile if I saw one at a car show

Dimi
01-07-04, 09:57 PM
Thanx for the info :-)

How expensive would the parts be for such a conversion? Without the vehicle. In Germany one almost never sees Cadillac. With such a conversion I would be the first here.

Dimi!

Fritzi
01-07-04, 11:01 PM
i suggest you do it - i would say to look on ebay - or contact some people that have trucks like those. A greta way to get in touch with some people that have done that is www.ridejudge.com (http://www.ridejudge.com) ...people are always willing to talk about their cars there...good luck - i think you should do that - and if you do , post some pics! good luck

509Rider
01-07-04, 11:03 PM
The front clip is about 3500 not including paint, and those mirrors do look stupid I would have left them stock.

509Rider
01-11-04, 10:39 PM
Hers my friends cadillac truck, before hydraulics and new rims.