: Nodih

DaveDeVille
03-05-06, 12:13 AM
Tonight at work I was pleasantly suprised to get a visit from NODIH. Hey, he is a real person! Even though I was working, we did have a couple of minutes to chat. I think he is a great guy. He had his son, a nice young gentleman, with him. We talked alittle about the Jefferson Meet and I think it would be great to get as many members there that can make it. Glad to meet you in person NODIH!

Edit: Note the new avatar!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-05-06, 01:10 AM
here i thought he was some mythical creature sent to us from another planet that had acutally figured out how fuel injection and cam profiles are supposed to work

Night Wolf
03-05-06, 01:24 AM
me thinks Stoney is making good friends with ol' Jackie.... :).

N0DIH
03-07-06, 04:56 PM
Actually Stoney is right, I am an alien here and my cover is driving a Cadillac!

here i thought he was some mythical creature sent to us from another planet that had acutally figured out how fuel injection and cam profiles are supposed to work

Thanks for the kind words Dave!

Dave was good to meet, hope to catch him now and again here and in person. From what I saw him at work, he knows his stuff!

Stoneage_Caddy
03-07-06, 08:59 PM
Actually Stoney is right, I am an alien here and my cover is driving a Cadillac!!
Dude i so made 20 bucks off my threapist ....i bet her the aliens were here ...she told me shed give me 20 bucks if i had proof .....

good thing is i bet she will quit makeing me take those pills ....

DaveDeVille
03-07-06, 09:03 PM
[quote=N0DIH]Actually Stoney is right, I am an alien here and my cover is driving a Cadillac!

I was wondering why you had antennas on top of your head:confused:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-07-06, 09:09 PM
well see , them there space aliens invented UFOM , which is like XM here in our universe ....but the reciver is in there heads ..its pretty cool , well over 2,000,000,000 channels of digtal music , alein sports , even traffic reports on mars ....

N0dih other job here is to broadcast traffic reports from earth to UFOM

Beyond FM , beyond XM , there UFOM

The problem with UFOM is it sends signals out in such a way that they get into our heads and tell us to do weird shit , like buy SUVs and drink starbucks coffie . boath are alein invetions desgined to destory humanity from the insdie out so they can come down here without opposition and steal our goldfish ...

Dont worry tho , if you cover the inside of your hat and house with alumin foil you wont get these messages and our goldifsh will be safe ...

DaveDeVille
03-07-06, 09:14 PM
LOL :bang2: