: Any Masons here?

Florian
03-05-06, 12:02 AM
just curious....if so, what lodge and where?

F

fast66
03-05-06, 12:17 AM
im not a specific mason but i am a civil engineer. Took about 2 classes in that crap and it aint the best subject on earth

CIWS
03-05-06, 09:35 AM
I will tell you only if you can perform the secret handshake :highfive: ;)

Florian
03-05-06, 12:27 PM
which one?.....

F

Adam
03-05-06, 03:22 PM
my grandpa is a Free Mason but i dont know lodge or anything. i thought about becoming one.

gothicaleigh
03-05-06, 05:39 PM
Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity, an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect ... it is necessary to establish the existence of these two separate and yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of 'free and accepted' men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most August fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcannum arcandrum.

of course, they're just dogs of the

http://www.mysteries.sohosted.nl/phpnuke73/html/modules/uploads/Hadewey/ambigram%20van%20de%20Illuminati.JPG

Here's ol' GW rawkin' out:

http://nuclear.ucdavis.edu/~tgutierr/img/bush_cultist.jpg

Freemasonry is silly. :p

Florian
03-05-06, 07:30 PM
Dubya is Skull and Bones guy, not a mason.

F

Rolex
03-05-06, 08:58 PM
im not a specific mason but i am a civil engineer. Took about 2 classes in that crap and it aint the best subject on earth

Now that's funny. :D

Florian
03-05-06, 10:54 PM
:yeah: :thepan:

F

fast66
03-06-06, 02:07 AM
oh i get it now...thought you were talking about masonry. my bad

EcSTSatic
03-06-06, 11:24 AM
oh i get it now...thought you were talking about masonry. my bad

It was funnier before!

Rolex
03-06-06, 04:39 PM
It was funnier before!

Even funnier now IMO :D :histeric:

airbalancer
03-06-06, 05:36 PM
Even funnier now IMO :D :histeric:
:yeah:

CoupeDevilleRob
03-06-06, 09:09 PM
I'm a Stonecutter. I even got that ring that let's you use vending machines for free.

Florian
03-06-06, 09:59 PM
Did you get the pass to the underground freeway system yet? (Love that Simpsons!!!)

F

DILLIGAF
03-06-06, 10:09 PM
My dad was a potentate in the shrine club,that count.

CoupeDevilleRob
03-06-06, 11:20 PM
Did you get the pass to the underground freeway system yet? (Love that Simpsons!!!)

F

They have beautiful artwork down there!! I also have the card that keeps the paramedics from robbing me after car accidents.

Florian
03-07-06, 12:06 AM
My dad was a potentate in the shrine club,that count.

Gotta be a Mason to be in the Shrine, so Hell yeah...he was the big cheese. Very well done. :worship:

F

DILLIGAF
03-07-06, 12:17 AM
Gotta be a Mason to be in the Shrine, so Hell yeah...he was the big cheese. Very well done. :worship:

FMy dad always wanted me to join,I found out 5 yrs ago what was in the tube and what is was for:( I miss him every day:alchi:

DILLIGAF
03-07-06, 12:21 AM
On a lighter note F,if theres some kind of shrine artifact your looking for I might have one.

Florian
03-07-06, 12:29 AM
Rp,

Sorry to hear about your father....I have just about all the goodies I need, but thank you for the offer, Im sure youd make a great mason.

F

Florian
05-17-13, 12:46 PM
TTT, there are likely more Freemasons here after 7 years of going underground.....speak up!

F

HAZZARDJOHN
05-17-13, 01:14 PM
Me an Nick Cage <- That's right I call him Nick, may or may not be going on a secret mission to discover Solomon's treasure. :hide:

Cadillac Kid03
05-17-13, 06:53 PM
Great Grandfather was that's all i know nothing else and saw his ring once.

talismandave
05-18-13, 12:46 AM
That is one serious bump!

Have only known two who were Masons. An old neighbor of mine, and a current co-worker. Two of the nicest men I have ever had the pleasure to know.

Me...I was a Moose!:noidea:

MrHolland
05-18-13, 10:39 AM
They could be walking among us and most would never know.

Stuntman
05-18-13, 11:52 AM
Master Mason Here.

Blue Stone Mystic Tie
Secaucus, NJ

MrHolland
05-18-13, 12:03 PM
Welcome brother!!

Cadillac Kid03
05-18-13, 12:04 PM
Master Mason Here.

Blue Stone Mystic Tie
Secaucus, NJNow how can you get in to the Masons exactly? I remember watching a tv program on it but can't recall how you are able to join.

MrHolland
05-18-13, 12:26 PM
Don't believe the junk on TV. There's only one way in, like the adage says, "to be one, ask one."

Cadillac Kid03
05-18-13, 12:29 PM
Don't believe the junk on TV. There's only one way in, like the adage says, "to be one, ask one."That sounds easier said then done lol. But i agree i don't believe most of the crap on tv.

MrHolland
05-18-13, 12:34 PM
Its that simple to begin the process. Whoever you ask, in person, will instruct you beyond that. Simple!!!

Cadillac Kid03
05-18-13, 12:35 PM
Its that simple to begin the process. Whoever you ask, in person, will instruct you beyond that. Simple!!!Yea.. Its such a secret you would be even lucky to find one. Not saying its impossible but hard i'm sure.

MrHolland
05-18-13, 12:41 PM
We don't advertise, solicit, or recruit for membership. If one wants it bad enough, they must seek us out.

talismandave
05-18-13, 03:14 PM
They could be walking among us and most would never know.:hide:

The-Dullahan
05-18-13, 07:51 PM
Yea.. Its such a secret you would be even lucky to find one. Not saying its impossible but hard i'm sure.

I know plenty of them. Maybe there are just a lot of them in Florida?

We have a lodge right in the historic district of Clermont. And an Elk's Lodge. And three Mortuaries. And a pub! (The latter two being far more interesting, though unless you're REALLY familiar with your obscure organizations, you will never make the connection)

Really though, Masons seem...common. Hardly difficult to find. Some advertise it blatantly. Belt buckles, rings. I know they make Sporrans (though not sure how many kilt-wearing Masons there can be, since many Scottish, Welsh and particularly Irish people still do not join, due to older grievances).

I even have seen a Lincoln Town Car with all of the emblems, including the two in the tail lamps, replaced with Mason symbols.

I have been advised to join, but know all there really is to know about them and fail to see any possible benefit to joining. I prefer to operate, maintain or function in the organizations I am already part of. Far better for business.

vincentm
05-18-13, 07:53 PM
I pooted

orconn
05-18-13, 08:22 PM
^^^ There are plenty of Scottish Masons. As for the Irish, I think they became Knights of Columbus, something about an edict from the Pope! The Welsh prefer their singing clubs.

basscatt
05-18-13, 08:43 PM
:eyes:

who's askin'?

The-Dullahan
05-18-13, 09:26 PM
As for the Irish, I think they became Knights of Columbus.

The Irish have The AOH.

MrHolland
05-18-13, 10:18 PM
You don't know all there is to know about the Masonic fraternity, and if "you" are looking for some benefit for joining, you probably don't belong. JMHO though.

cadillac kevin
05-18-13, 11:18 PM
^^^ There are plenty of Scottish Masons. As for the Irish, I think they became Knights of Columbus, something about an edict from the Pope! The Welsh prefer their singing clubs.

I'm Irish and in the KoC. (I'm not "pure" irish though- I'm scotch, irish, german, french, american indian (ojibwe) and a bunch of other stuff mixed in.)

talismandave
05-19-13, 01:46 AM
I'm Irish and in the KoC. (I'm not "pure" irish though- I'm scotch, irish, german, french, american indian (ojibwe) and a bunch of other stuff mixed in.)

You could have one heck of a war with yourself!