: You think GM need help in product devlopment?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-06, 09:27 PM
So what happens when you dust off a name that originaly got started on a product in early 1963 , that sold off and on thruout the 70s and 80s with limited sucess.

What happens if you want to get into a market thats hot , with limited rescources ?

Well if your GM , you cobble parts together and call it the GTO

If your Coca Cola ....You do the same and call it "Tab Energy"
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01672.jpg

If you look in the background you can see what is about to happen to the poor little beverage ...Jack and Tab are set to meet in the glass of doom ...

noahsdad
03-04-06, 09:40 PM
Announcing, the 2007 Buick Avanti...

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e152/mindstage/57293acc.jpg

Rolex
03-04-06, 09:44 PM
When I read the title the first words that popped into my head were:

Ya think? :rolleyes:

Jonas McFeely
03-04-06, 09:49 PM
So what happens when you dust off a name that originaly got started on a product in early 1963 , that sold off and on thruout the 70s and 80s with limited sucess.

What happens if you want to get into a market thats hot , with limited rescources ?

Well if your GM , you cobble parts together and call it the GTO

If your Coca Cola ....You do the same and call it "Tab Energy"
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC01672.jpg

If you look in the background you can see what is about to happen to the poor little beverage ...Jack and Tab are set to meet in the glass of doom ...

My thoughts exactly,or at least about the glass of doom part.Its saturday,im going to go get shit faced,word is there are a couple of keggers tonight.I'll be back tomorrow to be more annoying.

Florian
03-04-06, 11:47 PM
I got a few pops in me tonight...worked the AHL here in Cleve and caught a stick on the back of my knee...I need a 6 of Miller to keep the swelling down the doc says.

F

HotRodSaint
03-05-06, 02:06 AM
Announcing, the 2007 Buick Avanti...

Finally they get it right!! :thumbsup:

danbuc
03-05-06, 04:24 AM
I hope it's not as carcinogenic as the soda was. Man that stuff could kill ya...:nono:

danbuc
03-05-06, 04:29 AM
My thoughts exactly,or at least about the glass of doom part.Its saturday,im going to go get shit faced,word is there are a couple of keggers tonight.I'll be back tomorrow to be more annoying.

DAMNIT!......I should been there...it would have been awesome. I coulda been doin' keg stands all night long....oh well. I went to Mardi Gras at Universal instead..haha!

Jonas McFeely
03-05-06, 06:50 AM
DAMNIT!......I should been there...it would have been awesome. I coulda been doin' keg stands all night long....oh well. I went to Mardi Gras at Universal instead..haha!

For real dude,hit me up.That is the crowd i chill with,freshman college kids who stay throwing parties.I went to two keg parties tonight,the first one was nuts,but it cost $5 and there was a DJ spinning techno(i hate techno).I left that one and went to my boys house about 5 minutes from me,he had one keg and it was chill.Not alot of people,no drama,just a nice atmosphere at a nice house.PM me,i'll give you my # if you wanna chill,or wanna check out eachother Caddys.