: ahh.... two years....

ctsvett
03-03-06, 10:33 PM
Well.. coming up on two years of V ownership and cadillac was nice enough to send me a card....

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/posttemp/2yearcard.jpg

This is kinda nice of them (but they only want to make sure their owner database is accurate)...

While I do appreciate these nice notes (and greeting cards I got around the holidays), I would much rather cadillac spent the money that they spend on this "marketing stuff", on "other things" (see diff/ transmission)... THAT would make me have a MORE favorable impression of Cadillac (because I do like cadillac already), not greeting cards and anniversary notes...

Reed

dannystang
03-03-06, 10:36 PM
This might be off topic but my friend works for Acura...

Hes a "business" guy executive whatever you call it...

Says when your warranty ends generally 40-50k miles they want you to dump the car so you can buy another one...

So in theory it doesn't matter the problems we have NOW they can just fix it tomorrow and make money on the next purchase...

Me no understandy corporate business models....

CIWS
03-04-06, 09:55 AM
Gee you would think after two years they might send you a present of a Differential along with the card ;)

lasstss
03-04-06, 11:45 AM
I got the card also. It was followed by a note and call from my salesman. I followed it with a note that said...yes, I love it. Im up to 5200 miles. Guess he will figure it out.

2004ctsv
03-04-06, 11:54 AM
Just got mine too

wildwhl
03-04-06, 05:05 PM
Two years passed two weeks ago and I didn't get shit - except a leaking diff seal, failed TPS, and a couple of days at the dealer without a loaner.

Good thing is my differential now outwhines the maggie...but hey, I love the car and just spent another grand on inbound mods.

I'm addicted.

Thank you Cadillac.

Thank you Reed.

Thank you Sal.

And you too, CVP.

Happy anniversary.

CVP33
03-04-06, 05:20 PM
Two years, two V's, 3,000 posts and hundreds of hints, insights, tips and laughs. If only marriage and careers went as smoothly. Thanks for everything guys. :thumbsup:

Rich H
03-04-06, 11:23 PM
My 2 years is up next month. Only 16,000 miles and I'm on my 3rd set of tires. A half dozen visits to the dealer mainly for recalls. No "serious" problems so far if you rule out all the whining & clunking from the driveline and singing from the water pump. Also an occassional rattle from the console and dash - but no need for loctite!!

That's ok, I just turn up the radio. :thumbsup:

MadMike
03-05-06, 02:22 AM
just got my one year anniversary card........one year....one set of tires.