: Light Bulbs on Friday

StealthV
03-03-06, 04:43 PM
How many V forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

One to change their light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed and it was good.

Fourteen to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
Ten to argue their alternative supplier of light bulbs is better.

Seven to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.

Seven more to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.

Five to flame the spell checkers.

Three to correct spelling/grammar flames.

Six to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ...

Another six to condemn those six as stupid.

Fifteen to claim experience in the lighting industry and give the correct spelling.

Nineteen to post that this forum is not about lightbulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb (or light bulb) forum.

Eleven to defend the posting to the mods saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.

Thirty to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.

Seven to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs.

Two to show links to the bulb information already being on CadillacFAQ.com two years ago.

Four to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL.

One to be the self proclaimed forum expert on light bulbs yet never share any information unless it is Volant hate.

Three to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this forum which makes light bulbs relevant.

Thirteen to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"

Five to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.

Four to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"

Thirteen to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs."

Three to tell a funny story about their street race and a light bulb.

CIWS
03-03-06, 04:48 PM
:yeah: :werd: :)

lawfive
03-03-06, 04:48 PM
Urb/CTSVette/BenJet:

This thread doesn't seem to be V-related. Plus, I detect some suspicious grammar in the first post.

Kadonny
03-03-06, 04:52 PM
Is this a trick question? Will we be tested later on it?

V-SATX
03-03-06, 04:55 PM
Can sumbuddy pleasse post the correct partnmbers and if they werk or not:rant2:

Dreamin
03-03-06, 05:02 PM
Oh stop... my stomach hurts from laughing! :histeric:

V-SATX
03-03-06, 05:15 PM
Oh stop... my stomach hurts from laughing! :histeric:

Hey Dreamin,

I did notice a couple of V owners in this video. It takes a while to buffer but worth the wait. Turn the speakers up and enjoy:bouncy:

http://media.putfile.com/AFV---I-cant-dance

urbanski
03-03-06, 06:27 PM
One to be the self proclaimed forum expert on light bulbs yet never share any information unless it is Volant hate..
best post on cadillacforums.com EVER

urbanski
03-03-06, 06:28 PM
Urb/CTSVette/BenJet:

This thread doesn't seem to be V-related. Plus, I detect some suspicious grammar in the first post.
CALL TEH LAWYWERS OMG

urbanski
03-03-06, 06:29 PM
Is this a trick question? Will we be tested later on it?
yes
you cannot get a gearhead certificate unless you pass teh test

Dick's06Vee
03-03-06, 07:04 PM
Two funnie!!!!!

Florian
03-03-06, 07:17 PM
you forgot one:

One smartass Clevelander to point out how utterly dashing Dannystang is in a banana hammock...

F

heavymetals
03-03-06, 08:25 PM
Hilarious.

My contribution would be the # of people who would complain that you don't need light and everything should be black....

keeksv
03-03-06, 08:46 PM
What about the people who used to own GE lightbulbs but switched to Sylvania because the GE ones kept burning out.....

Tried to work banana hammocks in there too Florian, but I couldn't....

Florian
03-03-06, 10:47 PM
maybe something about a 2 prong input of some sort....

F

ctsvett
03-04-06, 02:31 AM
One more...

One person to write up the procedure for the FAQ including very cool arrows like this:

http://www.clubcts.com/posttemp/arrow.jpg

...and one more to claim that the lightbulb will work on his SRT8 (though he doesnt have a V anymore)

hee hee

Reed

heavymetals
03-04-06, 04:06 AM
hahahahahahah

Rickerbucks
03-04-06, 03:47 PM
And of course there are the three that say they don't have the tools and how much does the dealer charge to change?

Four that complain it should be replaced under warranty.

And finally the two that complain about the chronic depreciation on a used domestic light buld (lightbulb) and that they should have bought an import bulb.

DaveBlk
03-04-06, 05:38 PM
TO think i could have been out making money rather than this!:stirpot: :eek:

dqw1
03-04-06, 05:48 PM
we need Car & Driver to do a road test comparison, then we can argue about the results too.
By far the funniest thread I ever read on this forum.

Dennisscars
03-04-06, 06:24 PM
:histeric: Don't forget the rabbit!
http://www.syberpunk.com/images/oolong/pancake3.jpg