: Fleetwood On Ebay

LuvCads
03-03-06, 11:13 AM
1996 Fleetwood Brougham

73,000 miles

imitation ragtop, gold package, cd/cassette player, leather, etc, etc!!!

What a beauty!!!

located in Boston, Mass. Anyone in that area looking for one of these? Definitely worth checking out, wished I lived closer!!!

:thumbsup: :cool2:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996-Cadillac-Fleetwood-BROUGHAM-Low-Miles-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ4618422881QQcategoryZ6149QQrdZ1QQ cmdZViewItem

caddycruiser
03-03-06, 11:34 AM
Very nice, except for the ugly aftermarket cloth top...not that bad, but the stock vinyl or a clean painted roof would be better.

But, saying that, a black on black '95 or '96 Brougham is pretty much the holy grail of Fleetwoods:cool2:

N0DIH
03-03-06, 11:54 AM
Nice! That is one slick ride!

caddycruiser
03-03-06, 12:00 PM
Yeah, a sunroof and maybe the tow package would really put it over the top.

N0DIH
03-03-06, 12:24 PM
If it had those, I would be bidding on it!!

Adam
03-03-06, 01:18 PM
i just emailed them to see how much they would take for it. hopefully they will sell it to me for a fair price. you all wish me luck!

caddycruiser
03-03-06, 01:48 PM
i just emailed them to see how much they would take for it. hopefully they will sell it to me for a fair price. you all wish me luck!

I wouldn't bet on it. Most like to just keep the auction going, and if they've done any research, they probably know that people are willing to pay good money to get these cars in this kind of shape and these options/colors. I wouldn't give anyone a price if it were me selling:)

HotRodSaint
03-04-06, 12:00 AM
That's the second one I've seen with a floor mat for the trunk.

Was this an accessory?

96Fleetwood
03-04-06, 12:51 AM
I bought my 1996 with 74K off eBay in December. It is a Black/Grey Brougham packaged car with moonroof and cd changer---> $8K. That might give you an idea of how much they want for it or will get for it.

caddycruiser
03-04-06, 07:31 PM
That's the second one I've seen with a floor mat for the trunk.

Was this an accessory?

I WANT TO KNOW THIS TOO!! I've seen so many for sale, especially on Ebay, that had a fitted factory trunk mat, but none of ours have one. Not that I really need one, but I've always wondered if it was a standard thing or what...:cookoo:

scurling
03-07-06, 12:07 PM
I 'm not sure, but that may be a Brougham item. Mine has it too. It's nothing special. It is just a flat mat that lies in the bottom center floor of the trunk. It does protect the trunk flooring. That's what I like about it.

I'll check my non-Brougham '94 to see if it has the same mat. My wife drives it, and I really can't remember.

About theat eBay Ftlwd. I'm I correct that there is no reserve on that sale? Either there is something fishy with that car, or the dealer just can't get rid of it. It really looks nice though to have been mistreated.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-07-06, 12:18 PM
I like that cloth top, better than the Vinyl top IMO

caddycruiser
03-07-06, 12:21 PM
Yeah, not that I want one, but I have always wondered if it was a standard thing, dealer thing, etc.

Then again, now that I think of it, I can't even remember if my '95 has it or not...I've only been in the trunk twice and honestly can't remember. Not in the '93, though, that's for sure.

Maybe it was a Brougham thing...or just a standard thing in all of them, people just took then out or something over the years, which is why you don't always see them.

Revoh
03-07-06, 02:17 PM
Mine came with that mat in the trunk. Then I covered it up with an Escalade rear cargo mat. :)

N0DIH
03-07-06, 03:06 PM
Mine came factory with it also. My 91 Deville came with one, I kept it and put it over the Brougham one to protect it....

I 'm not sure, but that may be a Brougham item. Mine has it too. It's nothing special. It is just a flat mat that lies in the bottom center floor of the trunk. It does protect the trunk flooring. That's what I like about it.

I'll check my non-Brougham '94 to see if it has the same mat. My wife drives it, and I really can't remember.

About theat eBay Ftlwd. I'm I correct that there is no reserve on that sale? Either there is something fishy with that car, or the dealer just can't get rid of it. It really looks nice though to have been mistreated.

DaveDeVille
03-07-06, 05:20 PM
My '98 has a trunk mat. I thought they all did.