: Hello =)

CadillacJenny
01-06-04, 01:11 PM
Hey there. I'm new here so be gentle. lol

I just bought a 2004 Escallade EXT, Pearl White, navigation, moonroof, leather, all the bells and whistles. Nice truck! I traded in my 2001 F-150 for it, and so far, I'm pretty happy with my decision.

I used to drive a 96 STS until I got in an accident a couple years ago, and I've missed it ever since. I've always been a Caddy girl. My dad's nickname back in the 50's was CadillacKenny - I think he had a 56 Cadillac. Someone in my family has always had a Caddy... I just love 'em to death!

Anyways, just wanted to pop in and say hey... I'll post some pics as soon as I figure out this site.

Here's a link to my old gallery at the F150 site. There's a pic of my wrecked Caddy... =(

Enjoy and hope to talk with ya'll soon!

CadillacJenny

CadillacJenny
01-06-04, 01:13 PM
Oops, here's the link...

http://www.f150online.com/galleries/mygallery.cfm?gnum=1093

BUILDINGCTSAMG
01-06-04, 08:09 PM
Welcome aboard!!!
I am sure youll get a kick out of this site.....us guys will clamour to see your picture....but there already in that link so you saved everyone a step..

Hope you have a great time here....if anyone gives u a problem im always here...muhahaha

elwesso
01-06-04, 08:09 PM
Welcome aboard Jenny, thanks for signing up :wave:

Got a nice escalade there!!! :)

BeelzeBob
01-06-04, 09:08 PM
Welcome aboard, CadillacJenny! Thank you for signing up! Good choice in name there - considering your Father's name.. :) And good choice in automobiles! Post pictures when you get some time! I think you're going to like it here...

Fritzi
01-06-04, 11:00 PM
welcome , glad to see another cadillac girl here.......how old are you

CadillacJenny
01-07-04, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm 33, Fritzi. You actually have a Caddy tattoo? Sweet. I have 3 tattoos, but none of them a Caddy symbol... lol...

I have a pic, albeit not a good one, of my EXT. I'll try to post it, but if it doesn't come up, someone please help me figure this out.

elwesso
01-07-04, 07:50 PM
No dubs??? Am I missing something??? :)

Fritzi
01-07-04, 09:53 PM
i'll have to have my roomate take a picture of it and show you ! :)

CADDYBLACK99
01-08-04, 08:36 AM
:welcome:
Hi Jenny!
Another dog lover! Nice EXT

Sandy
01-08-04, 08:47 AM
Welcome, Jenny. How come you DON'T like animals???? :welcome: I have a beautiful Afgham Hound Dog. Ever see one?? I also like birds. Used to have a McCaw. Gave it away to a better home, they are alot of work. I have a 9,800 mile 1993 Cadillac 60-Special in midnight purple that I show at local Caddy meets.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/photopost/data/503/26sandy2-med.jpg

CadillacJenny
01-08-04, 10:16 AM
Fritzi - I'd love to see that tat... where is it located on your body? I've been thinking of a new tat...

Sorry, no dubbs. I'm gonna leave it stock for now (except for tinting the windows). It's a lease, so in a couple years, I'll see what going on in the world of STS's.

And yes... I'm an animal lover. I can't help it. We have two dogs, three cats and 5 parrots. It's alot of work, but it's worth it. Needless to say, I don't have any kids. My husband has 4 kids from a previous marriage.

I used to live in Boston, but spent the last 3 years in the Washington DC area, now we're in Cincinnati. I really miss the east coast. :crying2:

I'm gonna try to find a pic of my dad and his Caddy.

CadillacJenny

falconeo
01-09-04, 08:49 AM
Welcome aboard Jenny!!
Good to hear more and more intelligent women are joing the team:)

falconeo

CadillacJenny
01-09-04, 09:45 AM
Falconeo - Nice car... I used to have a black 96 STS... until I smashed up the front end. :crying:

We almost bought a 2000 STS the other day but the dealer wouldn't budge on the price. It was sweet. But I'm pretty satisfied with my current purchase - 2004 Escallade EXT.

CadillacJenny

falconeo
01-10-04, 09:53 AM
Thanks Jenny... as long as it's a Caddy you got it!