: Man, if only this was a different color

cadnathan
03-03-06, 02:56 AM
I would be bidding it up!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-Escalade-4x4-TONY-GWYNN-WEST-COAST-CUSTOM-CADI-W-OVER-100K-IN-OPT_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6148QQitemZ46161803 76QQrdZ1

fast66
03-03-06, 03:29 AM
hahah Ive seen that escalade soo many times in my school. He parks right outside tony gwynn stadium

IN the back he has just enough space to put his bat bag lol

Synergetic
03-03-06, 06:53 AM
Why would they put the Certificate of Title on there, with his freakin' address!? Thats like asking for someone to go steal it.

Anyways. Ive seen this Escalade also. Its stupid, from the color to the sound system. The only thing I like, is the suede.

parexa
03-03-06, 10:28 AM
The exterior is awesome although the light blue color isnt very nice. But at least it doesnt have some goofy vinyls or flames on it.

jrs05caddyext
03-03-06, 10:35 AM
Why would they put the Certificate of Title on there, with his freakin' address!? Thats like asking for someone to go steal it.

Anyways. Ive seen this Escalade also. Its stupid, from the color to the sound system. The only thing I like, is the suede.

:yeah:

hcvone
03-03-06, 10:57 AM
It would not be my color choice, but the interior kills it for me.

mikeee
03-03-06, 12:27 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

However, it looks like he will be getting more than Shaq did for his ride.

Synergetic
03-03-06, 04:35 PM
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

However, it looks like he will be getting more than Shaq did for his ride.

Funny thing is. These celebritities including Shaq don't do it. WCC did this blue(?) Escalade on ebay. And I believe DUB did Shaq's. Ive seen a lot of this where a celebrity just cuts a check and the shop just builds a sick Escalade. There is a local shop near me that had did this for some of the King's players.

mikeee
03-03-06, 06:50 PM
Funny thing is. These celebritities including Shaq don't do it. WCC did this blue(?) Escalade on ebay. And I believe DUB did Shaq's. Ive seen a lot of this where a celebrity just cuts a check and the shop just builds a sick Escalade. There is a local shop near me that had did this for some of the King's players.Well, if I had 40 million in the bank, I would probably do the same. Not all of them are car nuts, they just "go with the flow" and hand the keys to someone with a blank check. I'd be a little more involved tho, atleast I would know what I want. But I can see how a guy who has 2 Ferrari's a Lambo, escalade and a phantom wouldnt give two shits about writing that check and letting them get creative. Im sure they let them know what basic concept they want and let them loose from there.

TaTownBacker
03-03-06, 07:01 PM
The shops do these cars for free or at costs for the BIG TIME celebrities (Shaq types). My friend is an attorney for IMG Football in KC and all their clients get their cars for free. They just do a couple of appearances at local dealers and sign a few autographs, the dealer then sells their car as "So and So's old Lade". Those guys have the life.

Ta TownBacker

Falkolade
03-03-06, 09:07 PM
actually i thought the colors what made it unique... i wouldn't do my truck in that color but i respect it