: Having sex in a running vehicle in the garage = BAD

Rolex
03-02-06, 07:15 PM
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=404893 (http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=404893)

A Milwaukee man and a 17-year-old girl died of carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex inside a running car in a closed garage last week, according to a Milwaukee County medical examiner's investigation report.

Family members of the 23-year-old man had gone looking for him Friday after he didn't return repeated calls to his cell phone. He had dropped his girlfriend off at work Thursday night and had borrowed her car, which a relative spotted parked in an alley behind his home in the 5400 block of W. Lincoln Creek Drive around noon Friday, the report states.

The relative entered the man's two-car detached garage, found him and the girl inside and called police.

There was no sign of external trauma, according to the report. An autopsy conducted Saturday determined that both had died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

The man's mother said the dead 17-year-old was not her son's girlfriend, and she did not know her, according to the report.
The girl had been staying with a relative a few blocks away, the medical examiner's report states.

Darwin is thinning the pool. If you're going to have sex inside a closed garage in your car......turn the engine off. :thepan:

CoupeDevilleRob
03-02-06, 07:26 PM
They are definately in the running for a Darwin Award. There's nothing like dying while having sex with a teenage girl and leaving your mom to explain it to the papers.

The funny thing is I've heard of this happening before, I thought it was kind of an urban legend, guess its not.

mccombie_5
03-02-06, 07:30 PM
Thats so sad, at least they died happy though.

Remind me not to do that.

Night Wolf
03-02-06, 07:31 PM
wonder which one died first..... makes ya onder... did the other keep on going? unless they both just "fell asleep"

mccombie_5
03-02-06, 07:34 PM
wonder which one died first..... makes ya onder... did the other keep on going? unless they both just "fell asleep"

That is almost certainly the case. When this happens people do just fall asleep, its the reason why so many suicides happen this way.

This guy in the year above me in school found his dad like that.

Rolex
03-02-06, 07:46 PM
That is almost certainly the case. When this happens people do just fall asleep, its the reason why so many suicides happen this way.

This guy in the year above me in school found his dad like that.

I'm assuming you mean dead from CO poisoning and not in the buff with a 17 year old female. :rolleyes:

DopeStar 156
03-02-06, 07:50 PM
Haha see when I do that my car is off mainly so not to waste gas. Nevermind keeping the heat on, it gets plenty hot in there. Common sence tells you not to run a car in a closed garage. Apparently these people didn't listen.

Ranger
03-02-06, 07:56 PM
Way too much chlorine in that gene pool.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-02-06, 08:09 PM
Whats worse, dying while having sex, or having sex with someone under age?

This could be gods way of getting rid of the pedder-asses ;)

DopeStar 156
03-02-06, 09:31 PM
Yeah that kinda bothers me too.... I'm ONLY attracted to girls my age or older. I'm the rare guy who isn't into younger girls. I just feel bothered by that....

LittleB
03-02-06, 10:01 PM
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR REAL?!?! How sad....and STUPID. Man...and it wasn't even his girlfried. What a tragedy :( that's horrible.

Zorb750
03-02-06, 10:11 PM
Way too much chlorine in that gene pool.

:confused: :hitstick:

You mean not enough chlorine!

Ranger
03-02-06, 10:27 PM
:hmm: I do believe you are right. Perhaps too much in mine. :)

Elvis
03-02-06, 10:47 PM
I can think of worse ways to check out.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
03-02-06, 11:14 PM
Thats really unfortunate for the 17 year old. I cant imagine how the guys girlfriend feels!

Boombotz
03-03-06, 07:41 AM
Thats really unfortunate for the 17 year old. I cant imagine how the guys girlfriend feels!

Great......she is alive!:histeric: How's that for karma:bouncy: .

Guy,mn.usa
03-03-06, 07:47 AM
I lost two friends in high school the same way except they were in a large metal building with the door open. The building was used to store his Dad's construction equipment the family owned. Sad loss for both families and friends.....

FSU_Noles
03-03-06, 08:07 AM
... and it was his girlfriends car!!
:tisk:

I am guessing that she will be selling that car (btw, would that show up on a Carfax report) - maybe she can get a Cadi.
:rolleyes:

Sandy
03-03-06, 09:01 AM
What does this say about the guy.
1) Lies to girlfriend
2) "Borrows" girlfriend's car to use to
3) Seduce an underaged girl to have sex with him
4) in a garage, in the girlfriend's car and
5) puts the motor on to keep warm (I am guessing) while thru stupidity he
6) kills himself & the 17 Y.O. from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.

Liar, Cheater, Un ethical, seducer and stupid. Still, he didn't deserve to die, but did so at his own hands and choices. Who suffers? Mom & Dad & the other girl who probably really loved him.

Kev
03-03-06, 11:40 AM
Now that's what I call an ignominious demise.

mccombie_5
03-03-06, 02:48 PM
I'm assuming you mean dead from CO poisoning and not in the buff with a 17 year old female. :rolleyes:

Yeah it turned out (I heard this from a friend of his and mine) that his dad was about to lose everything through an oversight with his business, and he was in debt. His life insurance covered the cost of the debt and saw his family alright, so he must have seen it as the only way out, it really freaks me out when I go past that (very big and expensive) house. I wonder if the current owners know waht happened there.

As for the case with the girl, well, he didnt deserve to die, and the 17 yo certainly didnt. Its a tragedy.

As for the age thing, well 17 isnt under age here, although, my girlfriend is a year younger than me and underage, and this did bother me a little at first, but I love her, and we havent had sex yet because she's underage.

Jonas McFeely
03-03-06, 04:07 PM
A tragedy indeed.Though natural selection is in full effect here.

gixxer_751
03-03-06, 04:29 PM
typical response from a male...........yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhh

Rolex
03-03-06, 04:36 PM
Now that's what I call an ignominious demise.

Ummm...I had to look that one up buddy. :hmm:

Jonas McFeely
03-03-06, 04:38 PM
Ummm...I had to look that one up buddy. :hmm:

For reals

Kev
03-03-06, 06:58 PM
Ummm...I had to look that one up buddy. :hmm:Rolex! I'm surprised! You're an educated man! I'm just a dumb ol' tinner!

Playdrv4me
03-04-06, 12:06 PM
pwn3d.

This might just top the "falling asleep while my Seville catches fire" thread!

There were a whole bunch of girls around that age at the mall last night... it does NOT surprise me.

Zorb750
03-04-06, 03:12 PM
:hmm:

Have I missed something? What do girls at the mall have to do with it? There are always 17 year old girls all over at the mall closest to me, which is one of the reason I don't go there. They are ANNOYING even if not paying any attention to you. Ever notice the way that their voices seem to jump two octaves in pitch to an utterly piercing tone ( :shocked2: ) range that makes your head feel like it's about to blow up ( :eek: :bomb: ) when they see someone they haven't in a while, hear something that they think of as good news but is really totally irrelevant, talk on a cellular telephone, or just want to be annoying?

Playdrv4me
03-04-06, 03:28 PM
:hmm:

Have I missed something? What do girls at the mall have to do with it? There are always 17 year old girls all over at the mall closest to me, which is one of the reason I don't go there. They are ANNOYING even if not paying any attention to you. Ever notice the way that their voices seem to jump two octaves in pitch to an utterly piercing tone ( :shocked2: ) range that makes your head feel like it's about to blow up ( :eek: :bomb: ) when they see someone they haven't in a while, hear something that they think of as good news but is really totally irrelevant, talk on a cellular telephone, or just want to be annoying?

Thats more the 12, 13 and 14 set around here.

The 17 year olds just quit wearing clothes. Not that im complaining.

mccombie_5
03-04-06, 03:32 PM
Just like to uphold that 17 year old girls are not a bad thing to have around you.

Unfortunately we're experiencing temps in the -3s and -4s here right now, so they put clothes on now. Their nipples are still trying to escape though. Those ones at the bus stop this morning.

Wheres that :drool: emotion.

Zorb750
03-05-06, 03:55 AM
Thats more the 12, 13 and 14 set around here.

They are immature around here. I can't seem to find anyone near my age who is mentally all there. The last 17 year old for me was a long time ago, about the same I totally swore off younger girls. 20 and 17/18 (she was 17 when we met, turned 18 a month or so later) does NOT work. But seriously, the girls around here all seem to act 3 or 4 years younger than they are.

mccombie_5
03-05-06, 07:03 AM
They are immature around here. I can't seem to find anyone near my age who is mentally all there. The last 17 year old for me was a long time ago, about the same I totally swore off younger girls. 20 and 17/18 (she was 17 when we met, turned 18 a month or so later) does NOT work. But seriously, the girls around here all seem to act 3 or 4 years younger than they are.

Can I give you a tip?

Move :D

All the hot girls go to my college, and theyre at college, so theyre pretty smart, you just have to avoid the "Barbies" that do hair and beauty.

Zorb750
03-07-06, 02:43 AM
I don't need to move. I have a great girlfriend, an engineer with two master's degrees, just turned 31 years old looks 23, very cute (impresses my friends). (never married, no children or anything.) Perfection.

davesdeville
03-07-06, 03:48 AM
^^And to top it off you have an Eldo... nice, very nice.

At least I have the Eldo, well most of one. :)

malcolm
03-07-06, 04:38 PM
They're ****ed

Tommy Deville
03-07-06, 06:39 PM
If they had been "doing" it right they would have generated gthere own heat to keep warm

caddeville
03-08-06, 01:44 AM
Wow! Why would you leave the car running in the GARAGE!?!?!?!

Tailfin
03-08-06, 08:38 AM
With the door open...? A closed garage really accentuates the idiocy level...if it was open, should have come here for advice on replacing the cat...

That is a bummer though...and I'll second the shrill hyperkinetic mall princesses... They are not all like that, but the ones that are... What I wouldn't pay to see them closelined or something.

Now for the million dollar question to the scoundrel... Would he rather have died, or lived and had to explain the near-death incident to his girlfriend? :hide: