: Specter Bushing - Group Buy

Lindsay Cadillac
03-02-06, 12:08 PM
Bushings are in... Everyone that was in on this please send me an e-mail with your contact info, including a phone number so that we can call and get credit card information...

ssmith100
03-02-06, 12:27 PM
James,

Are these the bushing for the rear??? I currently have the GM wheel hop bushings and they squeek like mad. If they are, I would be interested in a set.

Shane

rand49er
03-02-06, 12:27 PM
Ah-h, Mr. Ignoramous here, I know I've seen discussion on these bushings before, but I'm too busy (lazy is more like it :thehand: ) ... what do these bushings do again?

Lindsay Cadillac
03-02-06, 12:48 PM
James,

Are these the bushing for the rear??? I currently have the GM wheel hop bushings and they squeek like mad. If they are, I would be interested in a set.

ShaneYes these are the bushings for the rear... If you are interested send me an e-mail, I'll order more from Spectre if needed.

Ah-h, Mr. Ignoramous here, I know I've seen discussion on these bushings before, but I'm too busy (lazy is more like it ) ... what do these bushings do again?Quick & dirty they fill the voids in the rear cradle mounts, locking the cradle down tighter and reduce wheel hop... There's probably 25 threads about them posted earlier if you want to read them...

ssmith100
03-02-06, 02:14 PM
James,

You have mail (PM)

Shane

SBONES
03-03-06, 09:29 AM
yo James..Do you still have my info...If you remember i came from PA. I have the stereo and the monitors in the headrest and trunk...you put the uuc and the bushing in for me...me and my pop came...if you still have my info you can charge to that and send them to me...or just hold them till i can make the trip again...scott

Kadonny
03-03-06, 09:34 AM
I chatted with James last night. All I can do now is wait for the big brown truck to show up at the front door :thumbsup: :highfive:

Thanks again James for putting together an awesome GP on the Spectres!

Lindsay Cadillac
03-03-06, 09:36 AM
yo James..Do you still have my info...If you remember i came from PA. I have the stereo and the monitors in the headrest and trunk...you put the uuc and the bushing in for me...me and my pop came...if you still have my info you can charge to that and send them to me...or just hold them till i can make the trip again...scottScott,

We don't keep credit card info on file... Too risky...

We are going to keep the bushings in stock if you want us to do the install. Otherwise you can give me a call with your credit card info and we'll send you a set...

Lindsay Cadillac
03-03-06, 09:39 AM
If there's anyone that hasn't heard back from me either through e-mail or phone please let me know. I don't want anyone thinking I'm ignoring them.

It's been hard to keep up with everyone with two group buys going on at the same time and trying to run a service department...

rand49er
03-03-06, 10:14 AM
James, a couple of (more) questions:
1) Do these replace the GM bushings for wheel hop?
2) What's involved to install these?
3) What's the price?

Thanks.

Kadonny
03-03-06, 10:54 AM
James, a couple of (more) questions:
1) Do these replace the GM bushings for wheel hop?
2) What's involved to install these?
3) What's the price?

Thanks.

I can answer your questions:

1. Yes, they replace the GM bushings

2. Same as the GM bushings. Drop the rear cradle. Check the Faqs for details on the install

3. We paid $ 225 a set. Retail is $ 250.

Lindsay Cadillac
03-03-06, 11:19 AM
:yeah:

Thanks Kadonny