: Great Letters!!!

DaveBlk
03-01-06, 11:20 PM
Check out this site for awsome custom lettering!! WWW.badgeyourride.com (http://www.badgeyourride.com) I just got my LS6 letters!! I think there great . Only 3/4 of an inch high . I will be putting the LS6 logo just in front of the shifter on the console and the other set right below the rear v logo and to the right!:highfive:

Got5onit
03-01-06, 11:35 PM
Sweet! Just ordered mine. Would you please post a pic of what it looks like under the V?

CIWS
03-01-06, 11:35 PM
Interesting find. Looks like a good way to get a CTSV badge made for the right rear of the car as well. :)

thebigjimsho
03-02-06, 12:18 AM
Very nice find. I just ordered a badge myself...for $22 shipped.

http://www.badgeyourride.com/scripts/renderLTR.htm?text=346c.i.

VELOSE
03-02-06, 01:57 AM
I'm thinking of "Supercharged" or "Supercharged LS6" or "Magnacharged LS6" or "Bossplaya". Which one should I go with? :D

V-Sting
03-02-06, 03:27 AM
Blown Ls6

CIWS
03-02-06, 10:26 AM
Ehh, I ordered enough to cover doing CTSV or CTLS6 We'll see what I end up with :)

rand49er
03-02-06, 12:39 PM
LS6 ordered here ... thanks!!!

lawfive
03-02-06, 03:23 PM
I'm thinking of "Supercharged" or "Supercharged LS6" or "Magnacharged LS6" or "Bossplaya". Which one should I go with? :D

Is there room to fit "Maggie's blowing me right now!" someplace?

CIWS
03-02-06, 03:34 PM
You could stick it down behind the front wheel like "Supercharged" is on the STS/XLR-V :D

CVP33
03-02-06, 09:02 PM
Good stuff. Can't wait to get 'em.

DaveBlk
03-02-06, 09:08 PM
I think SUPERCHARGED or 580 SUPERCHARGED on the lower fender would be great . It'll scare off all the ricers :highfive:

DaveBlk
03-02-06, 09:13 PM
Sorry insert HP between 580 and SUPERCHARGED It'll scare off a lot!!!!

DaveBlk
03-02-06, 09:49 PM
I think these letters would look good on a chrome wide bottom license plate . Use them to spell STANG EATR!!! or CTSV 400 HP

Vegas V
03-02-06, 11:48 PM
Good find, will order my letters tomorrow, thanks :bouncy:

waswas
03-03-06, 09:37 AM
Sorry for being dense....but.
Are these single letters or are they somehow "joined together"? What confuss me is that the website says "spaces are free". (but maybe that is a joke)

CIWS
03-03-06, 09:57 AM
Judging from the way my order placed, I think that's a joke and each letter is single. However a call to customer service (or e-mail) could quickly answer that. :)

nikon
03-03-06, 11:58 AM
that's the only problem with these letters, they all come single, it "can" be a bitch to make them all look straight.

BadCad
03-03-06, 12:39 PM
make them all look straight.
use a masking tape before lining them up for placement. go to reed's cadillac.faq and someone there has a post on his removal and replacement of badging.

VELOSE
03-03-06, 12:47 PM

I like that too but lets condense it a bit. How about "Maggie Blown"? Ohhhh, I think I like that.:eek:

BadCad
03-03-06, 12:57 PM
who is maggie and how can i meet her? phone number anyone?

50 4Ever
03-03-06, 01:16 PM
Thanks, great find. I just ordered a badge for a buddy of mine. He is in the process of building a track car from a BMW 3 series and for power he is using an LS6. So I ordered 357MSI. I think the last two digits of the number on a BMW is the displacement (5.7L).

Haven't decided what I want to order for the V.

:thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
03-03-06, 01:32 PM
Thanks, great find. I just ordered a badge for a buddy of mine. He is in the process of building a track car from a BMW 3 series and for power he is using an LS6. So I ordered 357MSI. I think the last two digits of the number on a BMW is the displacement (5.7L).

Haven't decided what I want to order for the V.

:thumbsup:Shouldn't that be an M 357I or M 357IS?

50 4Ever
03-03-06, 01:39 PM
Shouldn't that be an M 357I or M 357IS?

Forgot to mention, his shop is called MSI (Motor Sport Image).

Click here (http://www.motorsportimage.com/project_bmw.htm) to go to MSI's website to see the BMW he is building.

:thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
03-03-06, 01:50 PM
Forgot to mention, his shop is called MSI (Motor Sport Image).

Click here (http://www.motorsportimage.com/project_bmw.htm) to go to MSI's website to see the BMW he is building.

:thumbsup:Well there ya go. Cool beans!

CIWS
03-09-06, 05:12 PM
My letters showed up today, so I decided to pull off the stock CTS logo badge that comes on the cars and replace it with the letters CTSV. Here's how it turned out.

P.S. I used Goo Gone and some dental floss to remove the stock CTS badge.

Got5onit
03-09-06, 05:22 PM
Got mine today and plan on putting them on tomorrow!!! :)

Florian
03-09-06, 05:55 PM
yeah....not so much.....like the sleeper effect myself

F

rand49er
03-09-06, 09:40 PM
Hey, me too! Got my LS6 letters (and number) today. CTS is coming off the trunk lid on Saturday, and the LS6 is going on in its place. YEAH BABY! :)

CIWS
03-10-06, 08:50 AM
Excellent, sounds like they got most of the orders right out the door.
Please post pics of how you guys end up mounting your letters/numbers so we can maybe get some other possible ideas :)

Got5onit
03-10-06, 11:42 AM
Got mine on Today:

Closeup

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/AFJsvt/CTSbadge003.jpg

Reference to the V badge

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/AFJsvt/CTSbadgeX.jpg

Anyone else envious of that beautiful orange peel finish from GM?

:bouncy:

urbanski
03-10-06, 01:37 PM
My letters showed up today, so I decided to pull off the stock CTS logo badge that comes on the cars and replace it with the letters CTSV. Here's how it turned out.

P.S. I used Goo Gone and some dental floss to remove the stock CTS badge.
nice :)
take that bloody sewell frame off your plate :thepan:

CIWS
03-11-06, 02:30 PM
Got mine on Today:

Looks good, nice letter placement !

nice :)
take that bloody sewell frame off your plate :thepan:

Well I've already eliminated the Sewell badge on the rear of the car. Just waiting to find a suitable replacement for the plate frame. :D

thebigjimsho
03-11-06, 02:50 PM
Got my letters in on Wednesday. Before I permanently install mine, I'm going to tack them on lightly to get a good idea of what it will look like first. Don't want to be cheesy, you know?

50 4Ever
03-11-06, 03:08 PM
Got my order last night, but there was one letter missing. Double checked my order and I did order it, ordered 6 letters and got 5. Will call their customer service line Monday.

:mad:

KTSwanson
03-11-06, 05:50 PM
Had my Maggie installed by SVC (Special Vehicle Concepts) in Costa Mesa, CA (along with anti-wheel hop kit, sound package, etc), and he found this nice SUPERCHARGED emblem from GM we replaced the CTS emblem with.

OldRoadDawg
03-11-06, 06:37 PM
Got my order last night, but there was one letter missing. Double checked my order and I did order it, ordered 6 letters and got 5. Will call their customer service line Monday.

:mad:

They did the exact same thing to me. I was ready to experiment with them today, but was one short. Now I gotta wait a few more days for them to send one letter in a large FedEx envelope. :bigroll:

OldRoadDawg
03-11-06, 06:45 PM
Had my Maggie installed by SVC (Special Vehicle Concepts) in Costa Mesa, CA (along with anti-wheel hop kit, sound package, etc), and he found this nice SUPERCHARGED emblem from GM we replaced the CTS emblem with. Is that the Supercharged emblem that Cadillac uses on the side of the STS-V/XLR-V? I thought about ordering one of those . . then I would have the justification to actually buy the Maggie. Don't think my wife would go for that rationalization though. :thepan:

KTSwanson
03-11-06, 07:36 PM
Is that the Supercharged emblem that Cadillac uses on the side of the STS-V/XLR-V? I thought about ordering one of those . . then I would have the justification to actually buy the Maggie. Don't think my wife would go for that rationalization though. :thepan:
Could be...they were something like $85 each, so I opted for just one (not that after the Maggie/suspension/sound system/tinting I had anything left)...we considered placing them on the sides, by the V emblem, but I thought it looked too busy...

CIWS
03-11-06, 07:51 PM
Here's the pic on the XLR-V page showing it for comparison.

http://www.ciws.net/ctsv/supercharged.jpg

rand49er
03-11-06, 08:32 PM
Got mine on Today:

Closeup

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v428/AFJsvt/CTSbadge003.jpg

Hey, I did the same thing!! Mine are in almost precisely the same location, except mine are spread out just a bit more. Looks like it came that way from the factory. :)

Got5onit
03-11-06, 10:06 PM
Hey, I did the same thing!! Mine are in almost precisely the same location, except mine are spread out just a bit more. Looks like it came that way from the factory. :)

I'm glad I glanced at the LS6 badge on the strut tower brace before putting the emblems on the back. I would've failed to put the space between the "S" & the "6".
:)

50 4Ever
03-12-06, 10:42 AM
They did the exact same thing to me. I was ready to experiment with them today, but was one short. Now I gotta wait a few more days for them to send one letter in a large FedEx envelope. :bigroll:

At first I thought this was a partial shipment but there was nothing in the FedEx envelope saying so. Did you call them?

:confused:

OldRoadDawg
03-12-06, 11:06 AM
At first I thought this was a partial shipment but there was nothing in the FedEx envelope saying so. Did you call them?

:confused: No, did it all on-line. I ordered the letters through their site, so I re-checked my e-mails confirming my order. They listed all the letters I ordered and a 'contact' link if there was a problem with the order. I let them know of the shortage and they e-mailed me back very quick apologizing and advising they would ship the missing item the next day.
I just have to laugh that the 6 small plastic items are shipped FedEx and I tracked the package. It was like a 1270 mile journey for the package, when they started out from about 160 miles away from my home.

BadCad
03-12-06, 04:20 PM
original great letters...

50 4Ever
03-12-06, 06:20 PM
No, did it all on-line. I ordered the letters through their site, so I re-checked my e-mails confirming my order. They listed all the letters I ordered and a 'contact' link if there was a problem with the order. I let them know of the shortage and they e-mailed me back very quick apologizing and advising they would ship the missing item the next day.
I just have to laugh that the 6 small plastic items are shipped FedEx and I tracked the package. It was like a 1270 mile journey for the package, when they started out from about 160 miles away from my home.

Thanks for the tip, I also ordered online and received confirmation emails, but overlooked the link. I just followed the link and advised them of the shortage.

:highfive: