All of the above ???

:lildevil:

davesdeville
01-06-04, 12:05 AM
UNM. Haha.

USC

Ralph
01-06-04, 12:35 AM
Congrats on the junior hockey thing, if that isn't what this thread is about? 4 to 3 U.S. over team Canada. But you can't count that one goal that our goalie screwed up! :suspect: :hitstick: :ripped: :hide:

bob2231
01-06-04, 06:45 AM
Congrats on the junior hockey thing, if that isn't what this thread is about? 4 to 3 U.S. over team Canada. But you can't count that one goal that our goalie screwed up! :suspect: :hitstick: :ripped: :hide:Hey Ralph, is hockey really like a religion in Canada ? I just never understood the attraction.
Bob

Blackout
01-06-04, 10:01 AM
USc is the number one team in the nation. OU had no reason for being there. I really hope they get rid of the BSC because that is the most stupid system I have ever seen.

Elvis
01-06-04, 11:23 AM
I'd vote for USC, too. But I sure would've liked to have seen USC/LSU play. The way LSU's defense was clicking Sunday night, I think they would have given USC a lot of trouble.

OU didn't belong in that game. A team should be required to win their conference in order to qualify for the championship game.

Stoneage_Caddy
01-06-04, 11:29 AM
UAF ....university of alaska ,fairbanks

oh wait we dont have a football team .....

shaggygrosser
01-06-04, 01:06 PM
I'd vote for USC, too. But I sure would've liked to have seen USC/LSU play. The way LSU's defense was clicking Sunday night, I think they would have given USC a lot of trouble.

OU didn't belong in that game. A team should be required to win their conference in order to qualify for the championship game.

I second the motion for a final championship game between USC & LSU. What's one more game to the players? I'm sure they won't have a problem settling who's number 1 on the field.

burekv
01-06-04, 01:26 PM
The number one team is LSU. No question about it. They beat Oklahoma which was the best team in college football all year until the last 2 games. When you look at all variables like strength of schedual, quality wins Okla. was best. LSU beat them in the champ. game so they are no. 1

Allante North *
01-06-04, 02:16 PM
LSU should be the National Champions based on stregnth of schedule and how they played OU. I would like to see an LSU vs USC game to decide once and for all, but I bet it would never happen. Maybe they should play a "practice game" watched only by the coaches and a few select media reps to decide it all. Delay the tape for all of us to see after its said and done. Bet that will never happen either.

Ralph
01-07-04, 12:45 AM
Hey Ralph, is hockey really like a religion in Canada ? I just never understood the attraction.
Bob

Ya, I guess it's our National sport. It's probably as serious as American football down there. I heard jokes on tv shows that "Canadian football doesn't really count" and all that! All I can say is, HEY, we only got 3 downs to move that ball 10 yards, when you Yanks got 4 downs!! Now who has to play harder!? LOL!

Mad'lac
01-07-04, 10:08 AM
Ya, I guess it's our National sport. It's probably as serious as American football down there. I heard jokes on tv shows that "Canadian football doesn't really count" and all that! All I can say is, HEY, we only got 3 downs to move that ball 10 yards, when you Yanks got 4 downs!! Now who has to play harder!? LOL!

Kinda funny how most NHL teams moved from Canada to USA. Thats like MLB teams moving to Canada.

Elvis
01-07-04, 11:34 AM
Oh yeah, Ralph. I forgot to thank you for sending us that mad cow.

Ralph
01-07-04, 12:26 PM
Oh yeah, Ralph. I forgot to thank you for sending us that mad cow.

Ouch, a direct hit in the groin!! Shoulda wore my cup. :crying:

Lets remember a couple of things, #1, it's a fully integrated market, meaning both countries have been trading cattle for years. #2, In May, with OUR mad cow scare, it was an American farmer in Alberta who obviously fed his cows that banned crap from other dead animals, he was fully compensated, along with new cattle, and he is better off now than ever! Don't worry, if it's Canada's fault, Canada will deal with it. Geez! We'll even get blamed for the snow you get from us! :D

:elvis3: :elvis1: :brutal:

Mad'lac
01-07-04, 12:30 PM
Ouch, a direct hit in the groin!! Shoulda wore my cup. :crying:

:kick: gggggggggooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Elvis
01-07-04, 01:49 PM
Oh yeah, Ralph, I forgot to thank you for that 14-degree low and 7-degree wind chill I woke up to this morning.

ShadowLvr400
01-07-04, 04:39 PM
UCF. Just for having the spirit to keep claiming we have a football team. *smirk* Shows how much I pay attention.

shaggygrosser
01-07-04, 05:05 PM
Award the National Championship to K-State for beating number #1 Oklahoma first :bouncy:

j/k

Allante North *
01-07-04, 05:45 PM
UCF. Just for having the spirit to keep claiming we have a football team. *smirk* Shows how much I pay attention.

Congrats on also getting College Footballs Finest Coach. Coach Mike Price formerly from The University of Alabama. Coach Price didn't get to stay long at BAMA as he partied a little to hard on a business trip. We Tennessee fans heard he wanted to be paid in all single bills. I wish I owned a topless bar in Orlando near the CFU campus.

Elvis
01-07-04, 10:34 PM
Award the National Championship to K-State for beating number #1 Oklahoma first :bouncy:

j/k

Ohio State beat K-State

Michigan beat Ohio State

USC beat Michigan