: Florida caddy club

PROCADDY
03-01-06, 10:02 PM
Looking for caddy club in west central florida?????

Jonas McFeely
03-13-06, 03:17 PM
Looking for caddy club in west central florida?????

i havnt heard of any,but i'd be down to join/start one

nikon
03-16-06, 11:03 AM
ya me too, I think you guys are a little far from me though, Im down in west palm beach.

Boombotz
03-16-06, 11:55 PM
ProCaddy, Where are you located at. I am in Tampa. Me, Stoneage Caddy and Night Wolf usaully meet up with each other a lot. we have a lot of members in the Tampa Bay Area and we have talk about starting a local club.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-20-06, 10:46 PM
id rather start a cult ....

really lets get the ball rolling , id like to see more regualr meets

96Fleetwood
03-20-06, 11:11 PM
I am down in Miami, any Cadillac clubs down here?

96-deville-man
03-24-06, 01:40 AM
you can count me in for a caddy club! i dont have my license yet but soon.

jonnyd
03-29-06, 11:19 AM
I'll def join in on the caddy club!!!! Count me in!!:thumbsup:

05 Cadillac Escalade
05-03-06, 11:05 PM
I would definitly join a Cadillac club in Florida. I would like to get something set up for South Florida, but I don't if there are enough people down here.

Thanks.

HITMONEY
05-05-06, 01:45 PM
I'm in.

:)

Black Ops
06-05-06, 07:50 PM
Im in......welll soon that is, I'm moving to New Port Richey in a month so....after that...I'm IN!!!:thumbsup:

Boombotz
06-05-06, 11:38 PM
Im in......welll soon that is, I'm moving to New Port Richey in a month so....after that...I'm IN!!!:thumbsup:

We will be neighbors here. Also where in NY are you, We could have been neighbors there also. If so quit following us. :)

Black Ops
06-09-06, 08:21 PM
We will be neighbors here. Also where in NY are you, We could have been neighbors there also. If so quit following us. :)

Raised in Roosevelt Long Island...Living in Smithtown Long Island now.....and on my way to Florida soon!!!:bouncy:

Boombotz
06-09-06, 10:36 PM
Raised in Roosevelt Long Island...Living in Smithtown Long Island now.....and on my way to Florida soon!!!:bouncy:

I grew up in the Centereach/Selden area.

Great let us know when you get here. Also if you need any info about the area. I have lived here for 10 years. What type of work you do?

Black Ops
06-10-06, 10:02 PM
I grew up in the Centereach/Selden area.

Great let us know when you get here. Also if you need any info about the area. I have lived here for 10 years. What type of work you do?

Technology trainer for Best Buy!:thumbsup: I cover the St. Pete, Clearwater, Tampa, Port Richey, Ocala, Orlando metro, Gainsville, Melburne & Dayton Beach....20 stores in all and I believe 1 NEW coming in August. So yeah I'll be all ova, but we def. will meet up!:thumbsup:

Gee33764
07-02-06, 08:51 PM
I'll def join in on the caddy club!!!! Count me in!!:thumbsup:
Who you roll wit up in tarpon? I use to roll big time up there.

Boombotz
07-06-06, 12:37 PM
Watch the meet section. Hopefully as soon as this upcoming Monday we will have our next Orlando Old Town meet scheduled for November 4th.

Black Ops
08-01-06, 04:47 PM
Sweet, I am now in New Port Richey, made the drive down over the weekend. So I am ready for any car shows and Caddy meets that are scheduled!!
Holla at me!

Boombotz
08-05-06, 07:31 AM
Sweet, I am now in New Port Richey, made the drive down over the weekend. So I am ready for any car shows and Caddy meets that are scheduled!!
Holla at me!

Well we have one now in the meet section. Check it out!

jonnyd
08-07-06, 10:42 AM
Who you roll wit up in tarpon? I use to roll big time up there.

Lol, I dont know... still kinda new to the area, soI guess rollin by myself lol...where u at in clearwater?

HITMONEY
08-23-06, 04:28 PM
Wow... Tampa St. Pete area has alot of members living close.
:thumbsup:

edit: heh.. 500 posts. ;)

Lord Cadillac
08-27-06, 04:53 AM
I moved from Long Island, New York to West Palm Beach, Florida 2 years ago.. So I'm up for South Florida meets and even the occassional Orlando meet.. And since my Father lives in Spring Hill - maybe even the occassional Tampa meet...

Boombotz
08-27-06, 09:56 AM
I moved from Long Island, New York to West Palm Beach, Florida 2 years ago.. So I'm up for South Florida meets and even the occassional Orlando meet.. And since my Father lives in Spring Hill - maybe even the occassional Tampa meet...

Sal the next Orlando meet is in November get your Caddy on the road and meet us there. I put in in Orlando so it is at the half way mark for everyone!

Pierce
03-24-11, 11:00 PM
So did a Tampa Bay area club ever form after all this :) ?

Pierce

The-Dullahan
03-26-11, 02:06 AM
Lake County, reporting in.

Pierce
04-09-11, 05:29 PM
No Tampa Club then? :( We should all meet up somewhere some weekend. I'm in Clearwater.

srx05srq
04-13-11, 12:35 AM
Sarasota area lets make it happen.

ONEBADCADDIE
03-27-13, 07:16 PM
I'm in Tampa near the air force base.. Saw a black CTS v on the cross town and got to talking real quick.. I'd like to get a meet goin.

cdcoston
04-10-13, 05:39 PM
I am JAX, Florida. I would be all In getting a club up and running.

cdcoston
04-12-13, 05:25 PM
I am JAX, Florida. I would be all In getting a club up and running.

Does anyone in this group have any experience or know of somebody that has started a car club?

ONEBADCADDIE
05-29-13, 01:43 PM
I used to with my last car.. For the most part you just have to get everyone to meet up a few times. To be a recognized one will take more but I'm looking to get a meet and cruise together..doesn't seem like there are ma y around anymore

antonio36
06-11-13, 03:37 AM
I'm new to the forum and just picked up a 09 black cts-v a few days ago. I also own a white pontiac g8 gt with a few mods. But i'm down for a meet and greet. i'm located in orlando over in avalon park area.

Wendy11
07-17-13, 02:27 AM
What was the verdict? I'm in Tampa and looking for a CTS-V club

Cadillac_Phx
07-17-13, 11:40 AM
I wish the guys in my area would get together & meet :/
In Phoenix, AZ

antonio36
07-26-13, 09:32 AM
There is suppose to be a meet and greet in orlando tomorrow. Here is some infomation I found.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/OrlandoAreaCadillacOwners

AdvenJack
09-28-13, 09:01 PM
In one transaction we just picked up two 2010's, a CTS
and an Escalade from the Port Richey dealer on 19 South.

Any one meeting between Tampa and Crystal River, or
down to St. Pete? Maybe toward Wesley Chapel even?
:usflag:

antonio36
10-27-13, 09:44 AM
Anything going on in the Tampa area this weekend? I'll be in Tampa friday pretty much all day at Jeremy formato shop getting work done to the caddy (pulley, porting, tuning ect...). Really like to see if we can get a meet together or plan one.

SC2150
10-27-13, 12:08 PM
We would be happy to host any dyno days if you start one....in Plametto, 1/2 way between Sarasota and Tampa. AWD eddy loaded dyno for the AWD group, and can do tech seminars on the cars....

crump13
11-04-13, 12:26 PM
I am a new 2103 SRX Cadillac owner that lives in the Tampa Bay Area. I would be interested in an Tampa Bay Area group odmf there is one established.

~Tina~

antonio36
12-02-13, 04:26 AM
If we can get a few people involved and want to meet up i'll be there. I'm located in orlando and I'm usually at car show events. So i'll post up any events coming up soon and maybe we can all meet up there. just need a few to agree to a date and time just to get things started. We did this in another car group i was in. It started out with 3 and now its 50+ in the group.

JCB
12-04-13, 10:00 AM
If we can get a few people involved and want to meet up i'll be there. I'm located in orlando and I'm usually at car show events. So i'll post up any events coming up soon and maybe we can all meet up there. just need a few to agree to a date and time just to get things started. We did this in another car group i was in. It started out with 3 and now its 50+ in the group.

I'm in if you want to put something together. THe Mt. Dora Classic is coming up and if we sign up 6 cars from the forum we can have our own award.

antonio36
12-05-13, 05:36 AM
I might be able to attend that event in Mt. Dora. Once its closer to that date. i'll be able to know for sure if i'm in. There is also a car show in orlando this weekend dec. 7th. Its the toys for tots and will be hosted at harley davidson on lake underhill rd. I'm posting a thread about the event. I will be there and should be a decent car show and giving to the kids is always a good thing.

cadillacmike68
01-16-14, 10:54 AM
The is a regional club of the National Cadillac LaSalle Club in the tampa bay area, and we've been here since 1998. It's called the Cadillac LaSalle Club, Florida suncoast region. we have regular club meetings the 2nd Sat of Every month at the Kingfish Grill & Tap on Ulmerton Road in Clearwater where we plan our events and activities.

We try to get out at least once a month in addition to the monthly meetings. We've gone as far as Jax & Cocoa on weekend trips, with day trips to closer points such as Gainsville, Sarasota, Orlando, etc.

We're going to a large show in Sarasota on the 26th, and we're going to Jax and then Mims (next to Titusville on the space coast) next month.

I'm trying to get the member out to more local shows, like the one in wiregrass last weekend, that we all missed, and Old town a couple times a year.

Post here or PM me if you are interested in joining.

jamiejam1
05-28-14, 02:38 PM
Im in Miami/ Ft Lauderdale are... If anyone in the 305, 954 or 561 area is interested, we could all meet up locally in Lauderdale.. ( One way to start a South Fla Area Cadi Club..) There is a cruise in Every Friday nights at the Towershops in Davie ( University Drive and I-595.. Theres all kinds of cars, makes, models and Generations from the 30'as on up.. its family friendly and they even bring in a DJ.... Its every Friday ( weather permitting) and it goes from 5pm'ish till 10 at night! SO-FLO CADI OWNERS CHIME ON IN....

The Esteemed
08-21-14, 03:38 AM
I'm in Panama city, anyone around here interested in meeting?

PTong88
10-23-14, 11:02 AM
I'm in Orlando! Anyone else? Or Tampa even?

imdriven
11-08-14, 01:31 PM
I purchased a 2013 CTS-V Coupe on Thursday. I am looking for other enthusiasts in the Tampa area. I am definitely willing to drive to meet up.