: CCW's For Sale

BADAZGN
03-01-06, 09:10 PM
Posted these in the for sale section, but not sure how many of you check that out. Here is the link

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1281&sort=1&cat=23&page=1

Thanks,
Matthew

trekster
03-01-06, 09:21 PM
pm sent.

BADAZGN
03-01-06, 09:30 PM
pm sent.

I cannot PM yet. However, if you do not like the wheels then don't buy them.

Thanks
Matthew

04CTSVFLA
03-01-06, 09:34 PM
We like the wheels, just not the price, especially when the tires are garbage, and the rims look like they were washed with a brillo pad.

BADAZGN
03-01-06, 09:43 PM
We like the wheels, just not the price, especially when the tires are garbage, and the rims look like they were washed with a brillo pad.

Buy a brand new set then! That price might suit you better. Please do not insult mine. These wheels are less than two moths old. They were purchased new by the dealership that I bought the car from. I purchased the car less than two weeks ago and bought stockers and swapped them on Saturday.

These are polished aluminum not chrome, they can be polished up.

The price posted is primarily for the rims. If you don't like the price then make an offer. But please do not insult what I am selling it is very unprofessional and not very courtious.

Matthew

Got5onit
03-01-06, 10:54 PM
I'm interested but I want to know what that hole is in one of those pics?
Is that a hole in the face of the wheel?

lasstss
03-01-06, 10:58 PM
Valve stem holder.(sensor),

Any aluminum can be buffed up like new.That is why I dont like clearcoat. It ruins the wheel from inside and your screwed. I have CCW SP-18s they look great!

Got5onit
03-01-06, 11:03 PM
Since you can't PM can you post up an email address?
Or how about you email me:

afjsvt@charter.net

BADAZGN
03-02-06, 08:01 AM
Yes that is the valve stem holder. Again, the rear wheels do have the tire pressure sensors in them. Here is my e-mail. Thank you.

Matthew

Cribofan@aol.com