: millie rims and tires cheap!!!

ndogg ct
02-28-06, 08:50 PM
have a set of 18" millie miglia rims and tires brand new...
tires are bf goodrich kdw-2's the rims are also new ,but have a slight scratch on one of them..was going to use these as spares,but could use the money right now..
looking for $1100 northeast buyer only..not looking to ship these

VELOSE
03-01-06, 12:42 AM
If you find a buyer for the other three wheels and tires, I'll take one. I'll be glad to pay for shipping too. I could use it as a spare. ;)

fig32
03-01-06, 09:34 AM
Can you post pics of the wheels or a link to find them. How bad is the scratch? Thanks!

Mark

NIK
03-01-06, 10:36 AM
Where in the Northeast are you?

Nick
Bethlehem, PA (Lehigh Valley)

daytripper
03-01-06, 01:40 PM
Sorry to butt in... but his original post lists his location as ct, which I take to mean Connecticut. Kind of far for us PA folks to drive.

Brian R.

NIK
03-01-06, 02:00 PM
Sorry to butt in... but his original post lists his location as ct, which I take to mean Connecticut. Kind of far for us PA folks to drive.

Brian R.

Thanks - yeah, a bit far to drive, but it sounds like a good deal. I don't think I'd want to return that distance with 4 mounted tires in the back of my "V" either. Wonder what it would cost to have them shipped?

Dreamin
03-01-06, 04:56 PM
I don't think I'd want to return that distance with 4 mounted tires in the back of my "V" either.

Lower the rear seat... bring some towels with you... They'll fit. Many of us haul our race tires around that way.

rand49er
03-01-06, 06:39 PM
Lower the rear seat... bring some towels with you... They'll fit.Heck, I did that today to go to the Goodyear dealer with my old runflats still mounted on the OEM wheels ... just lots of old towels.:)

ndogg ct
03-01-06, 07:40 PM
sorry guys haven't got a chance to get back here..relly not looking to ship these ,but will meet someone half way within a reasonable driving distance..i am 20 min west of hartford...take these off my hands guys...

ndogg ct
03-01-06, 07:44 PM
sorry they're the mm2's the scratch is very minimal.from moving them around in the cellar..

thebigjimsho
03-01-06, 08:54 PM

Brian R.Well, from Danbury to the PA border on I-84 is probably less than an hour.

daytripper
03-01-06, 09:22 PM
Well, from Danbury to the PA border on I-84 is probably less than an hour.

Yeah, I guess if you live in the Poconos it might not be that far. Its like 150 miles from Bethlehem and 150 miles from Philly -- right through NYC.

Not my idea of a fun day trip in the V.

Brian R.

thebigjimsho
03-02-06, 12:38 AM
Oh, come on! Any day trip in the V is a fun day trip, daytripper!

ndogg ct
03-02-06, 01:25 PM
to the top...:thumbsup:

VELOSE
03-03-06, 03:05 PM
You guys can use some large garbage bags too. That's how I transport them. ;)

thebigjimsho
03-03-06, 03:10 PM
http://www.motivation-design.com/tiretote/tt_product.htm

SoCadillac
03-03-06, 03:42 PM
http://www.motivation-design.com/tiretote/tt_product.htm
Thanks for the lead as I have so much tire dressing on my tires that this is the ticket. I've used the plastic garbage bags, but they are a PITA. Once my wife had one of her tires changed by a coworker and he put the bloody thing the flat tire/wheel on the rear deck. The the cleanup was nothing short of a nightmare, let alone the tire didn't fit on the deck completely.

Crap, I just ended-up ordering more stuff I have to hide from my wife.

sefa01
03-03-06, 04:05 PM
Lower the rear seat... bring some towels with you... They'll fit. Many of us haul our race tires around that way.I always just take out the rear seat when I haul my race tires. It's very easy to take out and put back in. (In fact, now that I think of it, how would you LOWER the rear seat?)

Dreamin
03-03-06, 06:34 PM
In fact, now that I think of it, how would you LOWER the rear seat?
http://www.geocities.com/zeemr@sbcglobal.net/tire1.jpg

ndogg ct
03-03-06, 08:03 PM
still have these boys!!don't be afraid to make an offer...

ndogg ct
03-04-06, 04:11 PM
$1000???:eek:

ndogg ct
03-05-06, 02:11 PM
shoot me offers boys!!!