: Can you add a third row?

Doubler
02-28-06, 08:27 PM
I am in the market for a Cadillac Escalade and found a 2000 model that is in immaculate condition. We need a 6 seater, however this one does not have a third row. We were told that we could add one on - is this true?

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-28-06, 08:31 PM
Do you mind me asking how much you are going to pay for the 2000 Escalade? I am just wondering because I would like to see where the price is on that model. Also, I wish I could help with the third row, but I do not know too much about that. This is a very informative forum and someone will be able to answer your question. Oh, and welcome. :welcome:

Thanks.

Synergetic
02-28-06, 08:42 PM
I'm sure you'll have no problem adding a third row, IF you can find one or even buy one off someone who has one.

I'd also be interested in how much you're going to pay for this 2000.

2000Escalade
03-01-06, 02:30 AM
yes they make a third row ive seen some when i was looking for my escalade.
and you can buy them.LOOK ONLINE Googleit.. it goes in your cargo area and faces backwards...looking out your tailgate glass.

uh2
03-14-06, 12:54 AM
Look on Ebay for the seats and mounting brackets for a 2002(?) Escalade or Denali or such. Then go to a dealership and ask to take measurements, or take someone from a custom shop with you. They will need to weld the mounting brackets in place, but to do it right it will require them to cut out a small section of the floor so the brackets have more room for the seat to latch. Look at a current Escalade and you will see what I am talking about.

I paid $600 for my seats/brackets. I haven't done the install yet.

SSEscalade00
07-08-06, 10:53 PM
www.littlepassengerseats.com (http://www.littlepassengerseats.com)