: Anyone want a high-end cover for their V? Aluminum pedals?

Skeeter
02-28-06, 05:14 PM
Gang,

Now that I have my new ride (recall that my '05 V died in a bit of hydroplaning madness back in late '05), and am not buying another V, I guess I'll sadly need to get rid of some stuff I'd bought for my baby.

First is a beautiful Noah car cover. I think it cost ~$300 and took forever to show up. Great GREAT outdoor cover, fit like a glove, perfect construction, breathable/water proof, etc. Best cover I've owned, and I park on crazy tree-lined streets so I've owned my fair share of covers :)

Also need to get rid of an unused set of performance aluminum pedals. There was a group purchase for 'em here a while ago, I forget the brand, but they never even had the chance to get bolted in. They allow for much easier heel/toe shifting and correct the poor positioning of the stock pedals.

I'm not really looking to SELL them, so I thought I'd post here instead of in the classified section. I'll give 'em away to any of my V brothers willing to come pick 'em up in Berkeley, California. Maybe you can throw me a nice bottle of Dom P or something as compensation? Or something related to my new E55? Use your imagination or make a good sympathy plea and I'll throw 'em at you for free.

Email me at (remove spaces and *'s): ais* ol*an i at eba*tes dawt c*om. Otherwise I guess I'll sell 'em on Ebay. But I'd rather give back to the community, provided someone can pick 'em up.

Peace to all,

Skeeter

rand49er
02-28-06, 05:18 PM
PM sent. :bouncy:

nikon
02-28-06, 05:34 PM
email sent

Skeeter
02-28-06, 06:06 PM
Fellas,

I really dont' have the time to ship these things. So PLEASE don't ask me to ship them out, COD or otherwise. I will only make 'em available to a LOCAL V owner. If you can drive your V up to the hills of Berkeley, CA to pick 'em up, cool. But otherwise I'll sell them and ship to the highest bidder.

Apologies,

Skeeter

pimpcaddy
02-28-06, 06:30 PM
Skeeter,

I'm local. Well, not crazy. But would like to come by and pick-up the items.

Thanks,

Dave

dannystang
02-28-06, 09:27 PM
Skeeter I am probably to late for this...

Can you tell me what the group-buy prices was ballpark?

My pedals are falling apart and im gonna have to buy some anyhow...

50 4Ever
03-01-06, 06:05 PM
Skeeter, do you know the brand of the pedals? I take it from your description these are not just Aluminum covers like AutoVation. (http://www.autovationparts.com/store/CTS.html)

SoCadillac
03-01-06, 07:35 PM
Instead of just giving them away why don't you ask a donation be made to Reed's FAQ's website to help those, who help us, maintain great sites? Every little bit helps.

pimpcaddy
03-02-06, 01:21 AM
Skeeter,

Thanks for your generosity. Enjoy the Dom. Yes, they are AutoVation for those that were asking.

Best regards,

Dave