: 2006 Test Vehicle

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 04:04 PM
If any vendors or performance shop want to use my 2006 cts-v as a tester vehicle, let me know. You can test out your computer tuning software on my car and you can test out new performance products as long as i get to keep them after.

*Figured it was worth a try!

Dreamin
02-27-06, 04:41 PM
Where are you located?

Koooop
02-27-06, 04:52 PM
I'd like to run a scientific test to determine if the Rear End is stronger and if the wheel hop has been reduced! The test would be conducted at my outdoor testing location at Pomona...

:burn:

Where do I PU the keys?

Kadonny
02-27-06, 05:06 PM
I'd like to run a scientific test to determine if the Rear End is stronger and if the wheel hop has been reduced! The test would be conducted at my outdoor testing location at Pomona...

:burn:

Where do I PU the keys?

:highfive:

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 05:07 PM
I'm located in central NJ

verbs
02-27-06, 05:55 PM
I'm located in central NJ

I'm in the midst of testing new airbags that deploy a split second before a head on collision (instead of after). If you submit your car for testing I'll give you the airbags for free.

10secvette
02-27-06, 06:18 PM
I'm in the midst of testing new airbags that deploy a split second before a head on collision (instead of after). If you submit your car for testing I'll give you the airbags for free.

LMFAO:thumbsup:

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 06:46 PM

Always a moron on the forum that has to make a joke out of eveything. I am serious with my offer, and this forum is here to help people. What help did I get from your retarded comment??? Maybe you should try www.smartassinventors.com (http://www.smartassinventors.com) and you can get paid for your amazing idea!!!

VELOSE
02-27-06, 07:44 PM
Always a moron on the forum that has to make a joke out of eveything. I am serious with my offer, and this forum is here to help people. What help did I get from your retarded comment??? Maybe you should try www.smartassinventors.com (http://www.smartassinventors.com) and you can get paid for your amazing idea!!!

No fun....:tisk:

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 08:44 PM
I am not trying to have fun.. I asked a serious question

CVP33
02-27-06, 09:24 PM
Ok, your screen name is "kid hummer" and you can't take a joke? I mean people get thrown in jail for that. :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 09:26 PM
Thrown into jail for driving a Hummer??? huh?

Florian
02-27-06, 09:32 PM
no, for giving kids hummers.....

F

CVP33
02-27-06, 09:33 PM
Thrown into jail for driving a Hummer??? huh?

Oh, sorry. You should've capitalized the "H", otherwise it's a verb.

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 09:42 PM
So this post went from using my vehicle for prototype performance mods to getting hummers. Nice

Florian
02-27-06, 09:43 PM
no..not getting....giving. Most people that need test mule cars will post that need. No need to fish for free shit.

F

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 09:50 PM
:tisk: :tisk: :tisk:

Florian
02-27-06, 09:51 PM
then dont post in a public forum....

F

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 09:52 PM
no..not getting....giving. Most people that need test mule cars will post that need. No need to fish for free shit.

F

Exactly what is it your business what I "fish" for? A lot of companies do not have stuff out for the 2006 with the LS2 and they don't have a 2006 to test products on. I am doing future V owners a favor. Personally, I think you should mind your own business. Why are you even responding to this post? are you a vendor? Do you have prototype parts? This post doesn't even pertain to you, now go play with yourself and maybe your wife can give me a hummer..get it?

DILLIGAF
02-27-06, 09:54 PM
Humm,take it easy.All in fun.

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 09:56 PM
Humm,take it easy.All in fun.

Yea I hear ya..Some people just tick me off though..Sorry:bigroll:

Florian
02-27-06, 10:00 PM
Exactly what is it your business what I "fish" for? A lot of companies do not have stuff out for the 2006 with the LS2 and they don't have a 2006 to test products on. I am doing future V owners a favor. Personally, I think you should mind your own business. Why are you even responding to this post? are you a vendor? Do you have prototype parts? This post doesn't even pertain to you, now go play with yourself and maybe your wife can give me a hummer..get it?

No Im not a vendor and if I was I wouldve tested my parts on the LS2's that came out on the C6 vette almost 2 years ago. :thepan:
Everytime you come in here its a shitfest. Someone catches you off guard and you get all up in their grill and then Kidhummer is bent. Too funny. Maybe when your nads drop my wife will consider it.

F

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 10:04 PM
; ) Y can't we be friends, y can't we be friends, Y can't we be friends? now repeat 100 hundred times ; )

Florian
02-27-06, 10:08 PM
alright.....:grouphug:

F

10secvette
02-27-06, 10:14 PM
No Im not a vendor and if I was I wouldve tested my parts on the LS2's that came out on the C6 vette almost 2 years ago. :thepan:
Everytime you come in here its a shitfest. Someone catches you off guard and you get all up in their grill and then Kidhummer is bent. Too funny. Maybe when your nads drop my wife will consider it.

F

LMAO.....again.

Kidhummer
02-27-06, 10:18 PM
Ok we made up : ). Now we are all friends :bouncy:

ctsvett
02-27-06, 10:22 PM
and this thread is closed...

Reed