: Close - But No CEO

barry007
02-27-06, 01:31 PM
Sorry guys, i couldn't resist. I pulled into this spot for lunch today and this was the only spot available.

As we were leaving after lunch, the owner of the black CTS (and his 3 coworkers) were leaving too. You should have seen there faces when the V fired up - thank you BB.

B

roadracerx72
02-27-06, 02:02 PM
Sorry guys, i couldn't resist. I pulled into this spot for lunch today and this was the only spot available.

As we were leaving after lunch, the owner of the black CTS (and his 3 coworkers) were leaving too. You should have seen there faces when the V fired up - thank you BB.

B

I wish I was a fly on the wall (window) in that black CTS on the way back to work. :histeric:

crowan
02-27-06, 09:55 PM
Too perfect! Life imitating art. :histeric: :histeric:

All you needed was an empty cartridge shell to drop out the window when you drove off. :highfive:

CR

JonCR96Z
02-27-06, 10:26 PM
Too perfect! Life imitating art. :histeric: :histeric:

All you needed was an empty cartridge shell to drop out the window when you drove off. :highfive:

CR

And a good Led Zeppelin CD.

thebigjimsho
02-27-06, 11:51 PM
Awfully close to the Olds, don't you think? Not a very CEO-type parking spot if you ask me. :thehand:

barry007
02-28-06, 06:44 PM
Awfully close to the Olds, don't you think? Not a very CEO-type parking spot if you ask me. :thehand:

Whatch you talkin' about Willis...even the CEO needs to mingle with the people every once in a while:leaving:

ahahnu
02-28-06, 10:17 PM
I thought the Ceo spots are reserved right close to the building, Mr Lumbergh. Someone else take your space?

barry007
03-01-06, 06:29 PM
I thought the Ceo spots are reserved right close to the building, Mr Lumbergh. Someone else take your space?

Yep, the Bob's took my spot and I wasn't going to park in the handi-capable spot.

:worship: to office space (one of my all-time favorites)
B

thebigjimsho
03-01-06, 07:47 PM
Whatch you talkin' about Willis...even the CEO needs to mingle with the people every once in a while:leaving:You mingle with the people? Sure! Your car mingling with the others? :tisk: :thehand: :rant2: :mad: :thepan: