: Interior Leather Cracking Fix?

dannystang
02-26-06, 07:04 PM
This is actually an extention of

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/65400-interior-leather.html

Too make the long story short...I had really bad creases/cracks on my black leather...

I ended up with Maquires conditioner (its a cream)

I usually just whipe down the seats with the towels which already have the stuff on it...

Well I went at the cracks with the creamy crap and I just rubbed it in like I was trying to sand down my car with a brillo pad.

Ohh I used the shop towels...

Too my surprise about and hour and a LOAD of this stuff the cracks came completely out...It looks completely new!

Btw..I have 15k on the clock in sunny Miami weather (do have dark tints though)

Anyhow if your gonna go the warranty route I might try this before doing that...

No idea whats gonna happen in the long run for dumping a gallon of this stuff on the seats...

Im so happy I thought I would share :)

Thanks to the guys who gave me some input on this...

CVP33
02-26-06, 07:09 PM

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/65400-interior-leather.html

Too make the long story short...I had really bad creases/cracks on my black leather...

I usually just whipe down the seats with the towels which already have the stuff on it...

Well I went at the cracks with the creamy crap and I just rubbed it in like I was trying to sand down my car with a brillo pad.

Ohh I used the shop towels...

Too my surprise about and hour and a LOAD of this stuff the cracks came completely out...It looks completely new!

Btw..I have 15k on the clock in sunny Miami weather (do have dark tints though)

Anyhow if your gonna go the warranty route I might try this before doing that...

No idea whats gonna happen in the long run for dumping a gallon of this stuff on the seats...

Thanks to the guys who gave me some input on this...

Meguiar's leather cleaner and conditioner is all I use. I apply it about once a month and never had any issues with cracking. Great product. :thumbsup: BTW - Meguiar's wheel cleaner is the best as well at getting off brake dust. No wiping needed after, just spray it on, let it soak for a minute or two and then spray it off with water.

DaveBlk
02-26-06, 07:10 PM
A good result just like i do!!

04CTSVFLA
02-26-06, 08:37 PM
THANKYOU. will try tomorrow.

Florian
02-26-06, 10:50 PM

Too make the long story short...my boyfriend really bad creases/cracks on his black leather man thong...

I ended up with Man-thong conditioner (its a cream)

I usually just whipe down his seat with the catch-rags which already have the stuff on it...

Well I went at the cracks with the creamy crap and I just pumped it in like I was trying to pound my cars exhaust pipe.

Ohh I used the shop towels to clean up afterward...

Too my surprise after about an hour of pumping, a LOAD of this stuff came completely out...

Btw..I have 15" of my co*k in Sonny Miami (my boyfriends nickname) ( I do have dark tits though)

No idea whats gonna happen in the long run for dumping a gallon of this stuff in his seat...

Thanks to the guys who gave me input last night!...

WOW, Dannystang...need I say more. I think that was more than I could handle!!!
(you made that FAR too easy!)

F

Staxxin
02-26-06, 10:53 PM
Excellent Tip, I'll give it a try. I have some mild wrinkles occuring on the drivers seat. It would be nice to treat them before they become a problem.

THANKS!!!

dannystang
02-26-06, 10:54 PM
WOW, Dannystang...need I say more. I think that was more than I could handle!!!
(you made that FAR too easy!)

F

Don't worry baby I will post my canuba wax job special tomorrow

Florian
02-26-06, 10:59 PM
Did you read the post in quotes???

F

CVP33
02-26-06, 11:01 PM

F

Sweet fancy moses. And I thought I was pushing the limits of decency. :histeric: :histeric:

Florian
02-26-06, 11:02 PM
shhh....

Just let em figure it out.
Is that a Brokeback position??? The Sweet fancy Moses..? Kinda like a half-nelson.

F

brtnharv
02-27-06, 10:49 AM

Could you give me the exact name of this stuff?

urbanski
02-27-06, 11:08 AM
Lmfao @ F

dannystang
02-27-06, 12:26 PM
shhh....

Just let em figure it out.
Is that a Brokeback position??? The Sweet fancy Moses..? Kinda like a half-nelson.

F

ROFL

Oh man that went so over my head...

dannystang
02-27-06, 12:28 PM

F

You have to bold it out next time I have an attention span of a small gerbil

:thehand:

Florian
02-27-06, 03:58 PM
You have to bold it out next time I have an attention span of a small gerbil